Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Can All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) Survive? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) Survive? (731 Views)

All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station / All Progressive Congress (APC) Registered By INEC / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) Survive? by OlusolaWarrior: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Have you wondered if APGA is on the brink of collapse and eventual extinction? The party has lost virtually all its members save for Governor Peter Obi. Recently, a number of legislators in the National Assembly belonging to the party defected to the People's Democratic Party. What can be done to save this sinking ship? Or is this the end?
Re: Can All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) Survive? by curiouses: 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
OlusolaWarrior: Have you wondered if APGA is on the brink of collapse and eventual extinction? The party has lost virtually all its members save for Governor Peter Obi. Recently, a number of legislators in the National Assembly belonging to the party defected to the People's Democratic Party. What can be done to save this sinking ship? Or is this the end?
No. It cannot survive not even in the SE. And nothing can be done to safe it's untimely death.
Re: Can All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) Survive? by lakpalakpa: 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
AKPUGA died with Ojukwu, Peter Obi and Co are just playing with AKPUGA's carcass.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) Survive? by braine(m): 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
I've always said they'll regret not merging with APC. The party won't survive in Nigeria; only in the South, maybe.

2 Likes

Re: Can All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) Survive? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
There are countless political parties that haven't even produced a Governor.

We should ask how long those ones will survive.
Re: Can All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) Survive? by Nnamdini(m): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
APGA will always survive.people have been saying this for the last 10 years.mind you,not just in Anambra but also in Imo,APGA is the most popular party

1 Like

Re: Can All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) Survive? by hushmail: 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
who dey drink panadol for another man headache?

Apga survive, I no survive, wetin concern all the naysayers?

for info, APC can never have root in the SE

also, Gov Obi is not the only surviving member of AGPA

APGA is very strong in Anambra, 90% of the STate House are APGA
members.

as for those who migrate to PDP, especially Ekwunife, my advise is, there is still
time to change, that is if she is still interested in contesting for any
electoral post
Re: Can All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) Survive? by dont8(m): 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
APGA died a long time ago only waiting to be cremated, it's now a matter of hand of Esau (APGA) and voice of Jacob (PDP).

1 Like

Re: Can All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) Survive? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
peter nwa ada obi killed APGA
history will reflect it.
Re: Can All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) Survive? by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
relchange: peter nwa ada obi killed APGA
history will reflect it.

And I am disappointed in you for even having the thought Apga might have problems.
Apga can never be more stronger. The people who left Apga were never original memers. They are people who joined and used our platform to win election and afterwards they left. Apga is not for men of questionable characters. Keep thinking Apga will dismantle and we will keep surprising doubters.

2 Likes

Re: Can All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) Survive? by jaymichael(m): 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
lakpalakpa: AKPUGA died with Ojukwu, Peter Obi and Co are just playing with AKPUGA's carcass.

grin grin
Hahahaha!!!!!!!AKPUGAâ„¢? You sure got me cracking lol.
Re: Can All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) Survive? by clevadani: 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
hushmail: who dey drink panadol for another man headache?

Apga survive, I no survive, wetin concern all the naysayers?

for info, APC can never have root in the SE

also, Gov Obi is not the only surviving member of AGPA

APGA is very strong in Anambra, 90% of the STate House are APGA
members.

as for those who migrate to PDP, especially Ekwunife, my advise is, there is still
time to change, that is if she is still interested in contesting for any
electoral post

bros 90%? where u for c dat phantom stat? abi u no dey look news ? Apga has just 4 house of assembly members
back to topic. I don't think they will survive it will take something miraculous to ensure dia survival well na dia cup of tea. dey had d opportunity to become a major opposition party instead dey threw it away to become beggars

(1) (Reply)

Protest In Bayelsa As Police Sends Pregnant Woman To Hospital Over N50 Bribe / Cameroon Kills 27 Militants To Save 480 Nigerian Troops / Why We Introduced Online Registration - NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.