Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Pc Gaming Section - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pc Gaming Section (49072 Views)

Official Android Gaming Section (problems And Fixes) / NL Gaming Section Complaints & RULES [MUST READ] / Gaming Section Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pc Gaming Section by Mikocake(m): 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
akimaw: man b sharp,just buy any cheap pad with dual shock then search online for x360ce online then download it then if u hav difficulties using it,holla me;as for me i'm using Ucom pad cheesy made by us in 9ja to play any game or maybe i can upload it online for u guyz
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Mikocake(m): 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
akimaw: man b sharp,just buy any cheap pad with dual shock then search online for x360ce online then download it then if u hav difficulties using it,holla me;as for me i'm using Ucom pad cheesy made by us in 9ja to play any game or maybe i can upload it online for u guyz
ok boss..tanx
Re: Pc Gaming Section by akimaw(m): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
okay,pple spendin much money on our 2 and 3 dvd disk is gettin too much for.me,if u hav d normal pirated pc games we buy of 159,300,450 naira and u wanna swap lets talk am staying in lagos,ikotun side
Re: Pc Gaming Section by guente02(m): 12:13am On Sep 21, 2014
Age of Empire III
Arma III
COD: MW3
COD: BO2 with multiplayer
FIFA 2014
PES 2014 with multiplayer
Ghost Recon Future Soldier
Battlefield 3
Currently downloading
Splinter Cell 2013
Medal of Honor Warfighter
And many more thanks to Etisalat.
Re: Pc Gaming Section by wilson61(m): 6:07am On Sep 21, 2014
guente02: Age of Empire III
Arma III
FIFA 2014
Battlefield 3
Currently downloading
Splinter Cell 2013
Guy ur call of duty dey work with pad? ,mines nt working wit pad even after installing x360ce
Re: Pc Gaming Section by guente02(m): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
wilson61: Guy ur call of duty dey work with pad? ,mines nt working wit pad even after installing x360ce
I don't play my games with Pad.
My keyboard and Wireless Mouse.
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Mikocake(m): 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
please can you give me the link that u downloaded yours and how it works
Re: Pc Gaming Section by akimaw(m): 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mikocake: please can you give me the link that u downloaded yours and how it works
check it " www.x360ce.com/default.aspx to download,once u download it unzip it with peazip,winzip or any compressed file opener and ur system should unzip it without any app it should b lik 2mb(small sized program wink ) then install and open with the game pad pluged in ur pc the stuff will ask to creat and .ini file accept it and let d file search for pad settings automatically...if it doesnt find a setting just proceed.You'll see pic of an xbox pad with some option u wont understand lik x-button(on the xbox pad) that is. corresponding to ur box shape on ps pad....just map the pad manually and ur x and y axis i.e ur analoge stick,close the program and save settings,copy the whole files of d program(x360ce,all d X_inputs and the .ini file) into ur game folder that is where u have ur gamename.exe file eg blackops.exe then lauch the game u'll see a new window of black and white then ur real game.would open men ur pad will start workin with the games decieving them you are using an xbox pad........if ur keys are not corresponding lik if u want to move left with ur analogue and ur hero is moving to the back or right go back to x360.ce cause u made mistake mapping ur pad.....d stuff is easy to do sha cause u might b scared of my.explanation,if u still find it difficult i can help u put online or u search on google for d manual or the file download if my link is nt working cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pc Gaming Section by wilson61(m): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
akimaw: check it " www.x360ce.com/default.aspx to download,once u download it unzip it with peazip,winzip or any compressed file opener and ur system should unzip it without any app it should b lik 2mb(small sized program wink ) then install and open with the game pad pluged in ur pc the stuff will ask to creat and .ini file accept it and let d file search for pad settings automatically...if it doesnt find a setting just proceed.You'll see pic of an xbox pad with some option u wont understand lik x-button(on the xbox pad) that is. corresponding to ur box shape on ps pad....just map the pad manually and ur x and y axis i.e ur analoge stick,close the program and save settings,copy the whole files of d program(x360ce,all d X_inputs and the .ini file) into ur game folder that is where u have ur gamename.exe file eg blackops.exe then lauch the game u'll see a new window of black and white then ur real game.would open men ur pad will start workin with the games decieving them you are using an xbox pad........if ur keys are not corresponding lik if u want to move left with ur analogue and ur hero is moving to the back or right go back to x360.ce cause u made mistake mapping ur pad.....d stuff is easy to do sha cause u might b scared of my.explanation,if u still find it difficult i can help u put online or u search on google for d manual or the file download if my link is nt working cheesy
bros,which games u don test dis tin on?cos i don try am 4 3 games,e no dy work-deux ex,cal of duty nd far cry2
Re: Pc Gaming Section by wilson61(m): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
guente02:
I don't play my games with Pad.
My keyboard and Wireless Mouse.
ok bross
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Mikocake(m): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2014
akimaw: check it " www.x360ce.com/default.aspx to download,once u download it unzip it with peazip,winzip or any compressed file opener and ur system should unzip it without any app it should b lik 2mb(small sized program wink ) then install and open with the game pad pluged in ur pc the stuff will ask to creat and .ini file accept it and let d file search for pad settings automatically...if it doesnt find a setting just proceed.You'll see pic of an xbox pad with some option u wont understand lik x-button(on the xbox pad) that is. corresponding to ur box shape on ps pad....just map the pad manually and ur x and y axis i.e ur analoge stick,close the program and save settings,copy the whole files of d program(x360ce,all d X_inputs and the .ini file) into ur game folder that is where u have ur gamename.exe file eg blackops.exe then lauch the game u'll see a new window of black and white then ur real game.would open men ur pad will start workin with the games decieving them you are using an xbox pad........if ur keys are not corresponding lik if u want to move left with ur analogue and ur hero is moving to the back or right go back to x360.ce cause u made mistake mapping ur pad.....d stuff is easy to do sha cause u might b scared of my.explanation,if u still find it difficult i can help u put online or u search on google for d manual or the file download if my link is nt working cheesy
thanks bro
Re: Pc Gaming Section by akimaw(m): 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
wilson61: bros,which games u don test dis tin on?cos i don try am 4 3 games,e no dy work-deux ex,cal of duty nd far cry2
u didnt do it right,i'v tried it on: call of duty black ops 1,wolverine origin,prototype 2,dark siders 2,splinter cell conviction,crysis 3(i no finish am oo d game too hard),assasins creed black.flag,need for speed most wanted 3, still using it on: splinter cell black list,watch dogs,inversion, and gta 4 episode frm liberty city wink............copy the x360 and all its component in the folder where u hav the .exe file of the gamei.e program files x86,hw to knw where it is(right click on the game icon/shorcut then click on "open file location" from the menu.after that check the folder that is opened for .exe of the game if it is the paste it and if its nt there,paste it in all the folders of the game joor
Re: Pc Gaming Section by akimaw(m): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
wilson61: bros,which games u don test dis tin on?cos i don try am 4 3 games,e no dy work-deux ex,cal of duty nd far cry2
working yet??
Re: Pc Gaming Section by dasdexter(m): 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
akimaw: u didnt do it right,i'v tried it on: call of duty black ops 1,wolverine origin,prototype 2,dark siders 2,splinter cell conviction,crysis 3(i no finish am oo d game too hard),assasins creed black.flag,need for speed most wanted 3, still using it on: splinter cell black list,watch dogs,inversion, and gta 4 episode frm liberty city wink............copy the x360 and all its component in the folder where u hav the .exe file of the gamei.e program files x86,hw to knw where it is(right click on the game icon/shorcut then click on "open file location" from the menu.after that check the folder that is opened for .exe of the game if it is the paste it and if its nt there,paste it in all the folders of the game joor
could pls do me a favor & upload ur own x360ce .ini files to download, so i'll jst copy & paste in d game's program file, tanx.
Re: Pc Gaming Section by akimaw(m): 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
dasdexter: could pls do me a favor & upload ur own x360ce .ini files to download, so i'll jst copy & paste in d game's program file, tanx.
seen?

Re: Pc Gaming Section by dasdexter(m): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
akimaw: seen?
tanx i appreciate
Re: Pc Gaming Section by wilson61(m): 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
akimaw: working yet??
No o
Re: Pc Gaming Section by akimaw(m): 12:08am On Sep 26, 2014
wilson61: No o
you are nt doin it right,if u dont understand it...go to google at least u'ld see various explanations

1 Like

Re: Pc Gaming Section by akimaw(m): 12:21am On Sep 26, 2014
wilson61: No o
you are nt doin it right,if u dont understand it...go to google at least u'ld see various explanations lik www.fairlyangrymike.com/how-tos/how-to-use-x360ce-with-your-pc-gamepad/ or follow d other link steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=278843555 read and use carefully then u'll get it
Re: Pc Gaming Section by neyothunder(m): 3:41am On Sep 26, 2014
You guys should download "better ds3" and use it with a PlayStation 3 pad.. It works like an xbox 360 pad.. Even the vibration activates too on any game you try it on
Re: Pc Gaming Section by akimaw(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2014
neyothunder: You guys should download "better ds3" and use it with a PlayStation 3 pad.. It works like an xbox 360 pad.. Even the vibration activates too on any game you try it on
hav nt tried dat sha...i dont even hav a ps3 pad
Re: Pc Gaming Section by wilson61(m): 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
akimaw: you are nt doin it right,if u dont understand it...go to google at least u'ld see various explanations lik www.fairlyangrymike.com/how-tos/how-to-use-x360ce-with-your-pc-gamepad/ or follow d other link steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=278843555 read and use carefully then u'll get it
man tnx alot,i wil try it out later,ma pc is down,bt BTW na single pc usb pad i dey use o,hope no P sha
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Mikocake(m): 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
its workin..tried it on grid 2 and black ops..on black ops rememba to go to settings then control..jst that i dont fancy pads on mission game cos its difficult..i prefer keyboard and mouse

1 Like

Re: Pc Gaming Section by akimaw(m): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
wilson61: man tnx alot,i wil try it out later,ma pc is down,bt BTW na single pc usb pad i dey use o,hope no P sha
ehn usb pad nw i'm usin d normal cheap "Ucom" pad..so the stuff would work
Re: Pc Gaming Section by zeekleo(m): 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
Next game to play is fifa 15 downloading now.... (pc version)
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Arteta99(m): 10:12am On Sep 28, 2014
zeekleo: Next game to play is fifa 15 downloading now.... (pc version)
Please where can I download the pc version too
Re: Pc Gaming Section by akimaw(m): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
akimaw: seen?
workin nw?
Re: Pc Gaming Section by zeekleo(m): 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
I will post a link here to download fifa15 once im done downloading and its working...
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Arteta99(m): 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
zeekleo: I will post a link here to download fifa15 once im done downloading and its working...
No P, thanks
Re: Pc Gaming Section by sucre2(m): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
I have finished battlefield 4, COD ghost and war fighter, i have all three but am not sure if i still have them on my external HDD but am sure i still have warfighter. I would check and get back to you tomorrow.. Battlefield 4 seems to be the best of the three, my opinion though

neyothunder: Pls im in lagos i need battlefield 4 and COD ghost, medal of honour warfighter. If you have mention me.. On here
Re: Pc Gaming Section by sucre2(m): 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
COD ghost is about 23GB and and uses 40GB of HDD if installed and also requires a minimum of 6GB of ram to play but i heard there's a patch for it that allows for 4GB of ram

zeekleo: ranging from 4gig to 11 gig depends
Re: Pc Gaming Section by sucre2(m): 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
Bro does your BlackOps2 have an offline multiplayer as in play on a local area network? if it does am really interested i have been looking for it for years the one i have plays online and i need the offline one to play with my friends. We play MW4 multiplayer and we need something new. I have battlefield 3 and Medal of honour war fighter i can give you if you want

guente02: Age of Empire III
Arma III
FIFA 2014
Battlefield 3
Currently downloading
Splinter Cell 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Do I Make RAR Game File Play On Ppsspp Emulator / Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) / Guys Do You Remember These Games?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.