Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Pc Gaming Section - Gaming (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pc Gaming Section (49074 Views)

Official Android Gaming Section (problems And Fixes) / NL Gaming Section Complaints & RULES [MUST READ] / Gaming Section Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pc Gaming Section by JOEFIXIT: 1:57am On Nov 23, 2015
Can I get prototype 2, Deadpool and Naruto ultimate ninja storm revolution with amazing spiderman
Re: Pc Gaming Section by topdowngames(m): 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
A great news for all game lovers !!!!!
we have wide assortment of play station 4 games .
Refurbished Sony PS4 500GB SYSTEM
Why pay over a N100k for a brand new PS4 when you can get the exact same thing at Topdowngames for N70k. Refurbished PS4 Consoles means it has been checked and fixed of any defects (IF ANY) and also comes with at 90 day warranty.
Save Today and get a PS4 in your hands right now.

smiley

Re: Pc Gaming Section by Emerson101: 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
Are u in Abuja and u need pc games eg fifa 14 15 pes 15 16 battle field hard line mkx sleeping dogs witcher3 devil may cry gta4 and 5 etc and phone flashing and twicking of Android phone's to bb etc am in Abuja gsm village call me on 07035235702 or 08115561135 or whatsapp me on 07035235702 thanks even psp games android games iPhone games.etc
Re: Pc Gaming Section by cao(f): 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
topdowngames:
A great news for all game lovers !!!!!
we have wide assortment of play station 4 games .
Refurbished Sony PS4 500GB SYSTEM
Why pay over a N100k for a brand new PS4 when you can get the exact same thing at Topdowngames for N70k. Refurbished PS4 Consoles means it has been checked and fixed of any defects (IF ANY) and also comes with at 90 day warranty.
Save Today and get a PS4 in your hands right now.

smiley
So in your divine wisdom your best approach, after your resurrection from your recent ban, is to post a PS4 advert on a PC thread, with a picture of a Xbox 360 Kinect and a Xbox 360 game. Do you actually hate your website? Or are you just really poor at your job? Or both?

5 Likes

Re: Pc Gaming Section by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Idrismusty97(m): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hello, My resident evil 6 doesn't save. Each time i exit the game and load it again after a while it starts from the very beginning. No matter how far i progressed. I don't want to dump such an interesting game and it is clearly impossible to finish it in a day. What could be the problem?
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Hello, My resident evil 6 doesn't save. Each time i exit the game and load it again after a while it starts from the very beginning. No matter how far i progressed. I don't want to dump such an interesting game and it is clearly impossible to finish it in a day. What could be the problem?
Is the game a Windows Live game?? I'm guessing it is. If it is, u gotta create an offline windows live account. Then the game should save
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Idrismusty97(m): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Is the game a Windows Live game?? I'm guessing it is. If it is, u gotta create an offline windows live account. Then the game should save
Not sure if it is, I will create an offline live account and see if it would work anyway. Thanks
Re: Pc Gaming Section by zeekleo(m): 7:55am On Dec 02, 2015
hello everyone happy new month sorry I have being offline
Re: Pc Gaming Section by emmamedicro46(m): 8:09am On Dec 02, 2015
I am currently playing LIFE IS STRANGE, AC BF and BINARY DOMAIN.
Re: Pc Gaming Section by topdowngames(m): 8:17am On Dec 02, 2015
Hey Friends!!!!
Now you can find almost 92% of PC Video Game sales are now Digital at Top Down Games.
Why purchase your games and wait 3-4 days for Cash on Delivery when you can purchase from over 400 PC Games from Topdowngames in Nigeria , receive your Download Key immediately and download your game into your PC in 45 minutes.

Hope this will help you .....
Enjoy !!!!!!

Re: Pc Gaming Section by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
topdowngames:
Hey Friends!!!!
Now you can find almost 92% of PC Video Game sales are now Digital at Top Down Games.
Why purchase your games and wait 3-4 days for Cash on Delivery when you can purchase from over 400 PC Games from Topdowngames in Nigeria , receive your Download Key immediately and download your game into your PC in 45 minutes.

Hope this will help you .....
Enjoy !!!!!!
Download a PC game in 45 mins?? In this same N.I.G.E.R.I.A?? Good luck wit dat
Re: Pc Gaming Section by zeekleo(m): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
Gamers currently in bayelsa so do holla me
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Beei: 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hahaha!!! Big scam! Unless you are me!! Now playing assassin's Creed syndicate. Holla
AdeLaNa1:
Download a PC game in 45 mins?? In this same N.I.G.E.R.I.A?? Good luck wit dat
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Beei:
Hahaha!!! Big scam! Unless you are me!! Now playing assassin's Creed syndicate. Holla
I see u've a lot of games. Especially the new ones. Wat network do u use??
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Beei: 12:20am On Dec 11, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I see u've a lot of games. Especially the new ones. Wat network do u use??
Network of the gods. It's very fast and expensive.

1 Like

Re: Pc Gaming Section by Hakeem12(m): 12:01am On Dec 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Pc Gaming Section by ogbonnayaemeka1: 9:59am On Aug 10, 2016
I hv finished the game
Re: Pc Gaming Section by ogbonnayaemeka1: 10:00am On Aug 10, 2016
fydence:
Currently playing Splinter Cell:Blacklist
I have finished the game
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Nosainwe(m): 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
wman:

You would play all COD from COD 1 to 4.
Games from 2005 downwards would work very fine.
Very few games 2006 upwards would work fine.
I skipped DAT laptop and bought a 4GB ram 2.6GHz processor laptop but Intel GMA HD GPU wat games can I play I currently have pes16 ,farcy2 and conflict
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Nosainwe(m): 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
wman:

You would play all COD from COD 1 to 4.
Games from 2005 downwards would work very fine.
Very few games 2006 upwards would work fine.
I skipped DAT laptop and bought a 4GB ram 2.6GHz processor laptop but Intel GMA HD GPU wat games can I play I currently have pes16 ,farcy2 and conflict
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Nosainwe(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
pls anyone staying in ajeromi ifelolodun area Lagos who can share games with a brother or I can pay I really need call of dauty mw2 or battlefield or good fps.tanx
Re: Pc Gaming Section by georgee(m): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
Guys, am new here. How can i install and play PES 2016 and God of War Acension on my Laptop. I saw the 2 games on http://oceanofgames.com/.
I am not the most Techy type especially wen it comes to installing games on PC. To play the god of war, one needs to download and install PCXS2 emulator. Would love to have these 2 games on my PC but dont know aw to go about it
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Nosainwe(m): 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
Pls guys i am trying to install gta san andreas on my pc but when extracting it comes up with runtime error ,pls wat is wrong
Re: Pc Gaming Section by chiedozieX(m): 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
georgee:
Guys, am new here. How can i install and play PES 2016 and God of War Acension on my Laptop. I saw the 2 games on http://oceanofgames.com/.
I am not the most Techy type especially wen it comes to installing games on PC. To play the god of war, one needs to download and install PCXS2 emulator. Would love to have these 2 games on my PC but dont know aw to go about it
Well you need to download it first from the website than try installing.. Incase you need help and you are in abuja and it surrounding, I can help.i already have the two games on my system but have installed God of War.
Re: Pc Gaming Section by J4parry(m): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
ASPHALT 8 AIRBOURNE

I need someone to help me with hack to unlimited coins and tokens please. All the ones I tried online aren't working including one from GetJar.

Thanks in anticipation for a quick response.
Re: Pc Gaming Section by chiedozieX(m): 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
Pes 2017 is now available for pc.. Abuja only!!
Re: Pc Gaming Section by chiedozieX(m): 8:08am On Dec 02, 2016
Interested?? In these two power house? Contact!

1 Share

Re: Pc Gaming Section by Sonrexx: 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
chiedozieX:
Interested?? In these two power house? Contact!
Live in P.H city
Re: Pc Gaming Section by chiedozieX(m): 6:30am On Dec 24, 2016
Sonrexx:

Live in P.H city
Will be in ph by January,, if u can wait till then
Re: Pc Gaming Section by Sonrexx: 11:12am On Dec 24, 2016
chiedozieX:

Will be in ph by January,, if u can wait till then
This is good maybe I kill myself b4 then angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Do I Make RAR Game File Play On Ppsspp Emulator / Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) / Guys Do You Remember These Games?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.