Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Why Do Men Cheat? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Cheat? (1966 Views)

7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Why Do Men Shy Away From Responsibilities Once They Notice Their Wife Has Money / Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
24. " Revenge. Though revenge cheating is more with women than with men, sometimes a man will cheat
to get back a wife or girlfriend who cheated on
him."

If you cheat because your spouse cheated on you, you are a big fool, coward and the funny thing is you only cheated on yourself.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
softsparkyy: 24. " Revenge. Though revenge cheating is more with women than with men, sometimes a man will cheat
to get back a wife or girlfriend who cheated on
him."

If you cheat because your spouse cheated on you, you are a big fool, coward and the funny thing is you only cheated on yourself.
Ghen ghen grin
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Kanwulia: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
Who cares? undecided

Their prerogative!
Frankly, I have NEVER CARED! kiss
Nothing to do with me.
Never been embroiled in such affairs for mundane/mediocre sentimentalos! kiss

Soooooo, after cheating. . . . . .DID THEY FIND HAPPINESS or influence the STOCK MARKET? undecided

Free world o! Me sef get plenty-plenty MARRIED boyfriends o. . .plus HAPPILY AND CONVENIENTLY MARRIED! cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
FrankySnow: Ghen ghen grin
My sweetie!
Where have you been?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
softsparkyy:
My sweetie!
Where have you been?
just where you left me sis. I will soon be home to you all soon dear. I'm leaving here on Tuesday. I so missed you. cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
cococandy: that too.

A wiling accomplice doesn't make you cheat, it just makes it possible.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by SAMBARRY: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kanwulia baby. You're always too funny. Why do you refuse to be a comedian and join the likes of basket mouth

Kanwulia: Who cares? undecided

Their prerogative!
Frankly, I have NEVER CARED! kiss
Nothing to do with me.
Never been embroiled in such affairs for mundane/mediocre sentimentalos! kiss

Soooooo, after cheating. . . . . .DID THEY FIND HAPPINESS or influence the STOCK MARKET? undecided

Free world o! Me sef get plenty-plenty MARRIED boyfriends o. . .plus HAPPILY AND CONVENIENTLY MARRIED! cool

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Kanwulia: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
SAMBARRY: Kanwulia baby. You're always too funny. Why do you refuse to be a comedian and join the likes of basket mouth

I take life easy o. . . . With lots of laughs! It just comes naturally darling!.
(Since I am your baby. . .can you be my darling. . . .at least till our next fight? wink ) Muchechecheche. . . .

You and your ELEGANT pictorial subtext!
I am loving them tooooooo musssssssssssh! grin
Damn! Wish I could wear make up like that!

But my skin go peel finish with OVER-WASHING!
Naaaaaaaah! I love close to NATURAL as possible!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by SAMBARRY: 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
Haaaa fight ke? grin

we can never fight because I understand you perfectly, it's when I didn't understand you that your posts used to provoke me.now I understand that behind thosr sarcasm and funny posts lies deep hidden truths if you look deeply with inward eyes. I have learnt from you a lot sha cheesy

as per the pictures it portrays my facial expressions and moods as I read your posts smiley
Kanwulia:

I take life easy o. . . . With lots of laughs! It just comes naturally darling!.
(Since I am your baby. . .can you be my darling. . . .at least till our next fight? wink ) Muchechecheche. . . .

You and your ELEGANT pictorial subtext!
I am loving them tooooooo musssssssssssh! grin
Damn! Wish I could wear make up like that!

But my skin go peel finish with OVER-WASHING!
Naaaaaaaah! I love close to NATURAL as possible!
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Kanwulia: 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
SAMBARRY: Haaaa fight ke? grin

we can never fight because I understand you perfectly, it's when I didn't understand you that your posts used to provoke me.now I understand that behind thosr sarcasm and funny posts lies deep hidden truths if you look deeply with inward eyes. I have learnt from you a lot sha cheesy

as per the pictures it portrays my facial expressions and moods as I read your posts smiley

It is all good!
Errrrrrm? How can you convert the azzzzontHOLES of NL? grin
If you can h-understan' moi, why not others witi E BADU BELLE AND E JOLOSI SYNDROME?
Oh wella! Na dem SAKA!

Thanks! I appreciate YOU and your NL presence. You dey make this place FUN GAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!! grin
A much-needed breath of fresh air from the usual LOCCCCCCCAL-ETHNIC-GANGLIONS without BRAINS! grin
As dem go tok for Biniland.

OWESEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! (Thanks) kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by yinkeys(m): 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
@wendy80 don't swear ur hot o, because we haven't seen ur pics yet
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Kanwulia: 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
Oh jes o!
Where were we?
Cheating men?
Oh please!
Next topic! kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by armyofone(m): 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
OP intentionally left 'African culture/guys' out grin

Chillisauce:

Where is African culture in this?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by SAMBARRY: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
Lmao cheesy they can't be converted because they are rigid, obstinate and enjoy their un civilization and filth.its just like taking a swine out of debris. No matter how expensive, serene and clean an environment is, it will still prefer its filth, that's how some people are on nl
Kanwulia:

It is all good!
Errrrrrm? How can you convert the azzzzontHOLES of NL? grin
If you can h-understan' moi, why not others witi E BADU BELLE AND E JOLOSI SYNDROME?
Oh wella! Na dem SAKA!

Thanks! I appreciate YOU and your NL presence. You dey make this place FUN GAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!! grin
A much-needed breath of fresh air from the usual LOCCCCCCCAL-ETHNIC-GANGLIONS without BRAINS! grin
As dem go tok for Biniland.

OWESEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! (Thanks) kiss

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
And there is always a woman out there willing to cheat with him undecided angry
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Kanwulia: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
SAMBARRY: Lmao cheesy they can't be converted because they are rigid, obstinate and enjoy their un civilization and filth.its just like taking a swine out of debris. No matter how expensive, serene and clean an environment is, it will still prefer its filth, that's how some people are on nl

GBAM!

NTA(notin to h-add)! cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by crackhaus: 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
Godmystrength: Are you SURE grin?
Hehehe.... as far as I can remember, I think I'm sure..I think grin
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Godmystrength: 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
crackhaus:
Hehehe.... as far as I can remember, I think I'm sure..I think grin
i am sure you are not sure because you think you are sure but not certainly sure grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by crackhaus: 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
Godmystrength: i am sure you are not sure because you think you are sure but not certainly sure grin grin
It's complicated, I no go lie. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You / Looking For A Wife...? / See How This Kid Greet Her Daddy On Father's Day(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.