Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde (3072 Views)

Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George / Chronology Of Buhari's Political Career &His Running Mates 2003, 2007, 2011,2015 / Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by Johnnyessence(m): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2014
come 2015 PDP will loose convincely they don't av any senatorial candidates to present in the coming election in 2015. who's going for both senatorial seat in life/ilesa federal constituency umm who's going for osun central senatorial seat who's going for osun west senatorial seat PDP will surely loose convincely come 2015 Cos' the 3 senators are trying.
Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by thunderrider: 9:27am On Aug 21, 2014
Still on this ?
Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by slimfit1(m): 10:06am On Aug 21, 2014
Can you imagine omi want vote yet there was huge security around him even the governor didn't have that much security around him during the campaign.
Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by onatisi(m): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2014
thunderrider: Still on this ?
I wonder oo. Ppl are not busy with their own lives at all
Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by akoraye(m): 11:00am On Aug 21, 2014
caseless: MIND U, MODAKEKE'S ARE SOURCING FOR AN INDIGEN FOR THE SAME POST IN 2015. modakeke gav apc 1000 votes and pdp 10 votes in d election i.e anywhr pdp got 1 , d apc got 100. And they shal repeat this for makinde next yr.
Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by Chaleeee: 5:11am On Aug 22, 2014
slimfit1: Can you imagine omi want vote yet there was huge security around him even the governor didn't have that much security around him during the campaign.

Pictures or you are a filthy liar!
Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by Chaleeee: 5:17am On Aug 22, 2014
caseless: modakeke gav apc 1000 votes and pdp 10 votes in d election i.e anywhr pdp got 1 , d apc got 100. And they shal repeat this for makinde next yr.

You don't understand the politics of Ife and Modakeke. Modakeke does not like any Ife man. Makinde is an Ife man. The votes APC got in Modakeke is because the APC flagbearer is contesting against an Ife man.

So on the home front, Makinde does not have a grip and in Modakeke he doesn't command much follower-ship. Attached below is the result of the polling unit in front of Makinde father's house

Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by PaulJohn1: 8:30am On Aug 22, 2014

26. Osogbo:- APC = 39,983 | PDP = 11,513

27. Olorunda:- APC = 26,551 | PDP = 8,483

cool cool
I just dey feel the people of Oshogbo's two LGAs for the massive vote they gave Ogbeni, despite the thousands of naira each person got and the kerosene they received at various locations prior to the election from PDP guys.

Too much money in circulation since the election. Good for the people.

Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by PaulJohn1: 9:19am On Aug 22, 2014
Chaleeee:

You don't understand the politics of Ife and Modakeke. Modakeke does not like any Ife man. Makinde is an Ife man. The votes APC got in Modakeke is because the APC flagbearer is contesting against an Ife man.

So on the home front, Makinde does not have a grip and in Modakeke he doesn't command much follower-ship. Attached below is the result of the polling unit in front of Makinde father's house

2015 senatorial election in Osun won't be like the just concluded election that Osun had all the attention from Abuja. The original 5K state police attached to Osun would be incharge then and not masked men of the DSS whose spokeswoman sounds like a PDP appoligist. The governor's hand won't be tied from performing his duty as the state's chief security officer then, like it was on the 9th of Aug. This means there won't be any locking up of APC members and supporters.

Omoworare already has the vote of Ilesha and the rest of Ijesha due to Ogbeni's influence there. The honorable people of Ife would have their sons facing each other from the PDP and APC, that's if Omisore is contesting for senate again. Then, the sentiment of Omisore is our son that played against Aregbe won't repeat itself because Omoworare too is from Ife.
I foresee PDP winning Ife but with fewer margine this time, with APC beating them with wider margin in Ijesha axis.

Do the math, Omoworare might win but not convincinely like it was in 2011.

I'll like Omoworare to take over from Ogbeni in 2018, he's young and sounds like one who has something useful upstairs, that's if they don't bring their rotation nonsence again anyway...

Osun A Dara.
Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by Chaleeee: 9:24am On Aug 22, 2014
PaulJohn1:

2015 senatorial election in Osun won't be like the just concluded election that Osun had all the attention from Abuja. The original 5K state police attached to Osun would be incharge then and not masked men of the DSS whose spokeswoman sounds like a PDP appoligist. The governor's hand won't be tied from performing his duty as the state's chief security officer then, like it was on the 9th of Aug. This means there won't be any locking up of APC members and supporters.

Omoworare already has the vote of Ilesha and the rest of Ijesha due to Ogbeni's influence there. The honorable people of Ife would have their sons facing each other from the PDP and APC, that's if Omisore is contesting for senate again. Then, the sentiment of Omisore is our son that played against Aregbe won't repeat itself because Omoworare too is from Ife.
I foresee PDP winning Ife but with fewer margine this time, with APC beating them with wider margin in Ijesha axis.

I'll like Omoworare to take over from Ogbeni in 2018, he's young and sounds like one who has something useful upstairs, that's if they don't bring their rotation nonesence again anyway...

Osun A Dara.

As faulty as your calculation is, @ te crux here is about Rotimi Makinde. If he can't deliver his ward for his party, how is he going to retain his seat? We all know Modakeke's are warming up Mannaseh for Makinde's seat.

He who stand take heed lest he falls
Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by PaulJohn1: 9:40am On Aug 22, 2014
Chaleeee:

As faulty as your calculation is, @ te crux here is about Rotimi Makinde. If he can't deliver his ward for his party, how is he going to retain his seat? We all know Modakeke's are warming up Mannaseh for Makinde's seat.

He who stand take heed lest he falls

I'm not challenging you on that because I ain't conversant with the politics that's limited to Ife and modakeke area only. I only pointed out the one that involves the whole senatorial district, which involves another large sub-group that count in the state. I.e.The Ijeshas.

I like some things about the Modakekes though, they're strict, united and dertemined.
Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by dejt4u(m): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2014
PaulJohn1:
Then, the sentiment of Omisore is our son that played against Aregbe won't repeat itself because Omoworare too is from Ife.
omoworare is from Ipetu and not from Ile-Ife.
Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by adebayour26: 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
dejt4u:
omoworare is from Ipetu and not from Ile-Ife.
CONFIRM!!!
Blood is thicker than water...**winks**
Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by dejt4u(m): 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
adebayour26:
CONFIRM!!!
Blood is thicker than water...**winks**
you ar nw feeling high abi.. Origbo mejeeje(the seven origbos) all together are not even up to one town..grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hw u doing bro!
Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by adebayour26: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
dejt4u:
you ar nw feeling high abi.. Origbo mejeeje(the seven origbos) all together are not even up to one town..grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hw u doing bro!
That was not what I meant initially, naughty boi.
grin
How did u know his hometown?
**oko iyawo**
Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by Tolexander: 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
Chaleeee:

that's just the politics of Ife and Modakeke.
Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by Tolexander: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
PaulJohn1:

I'll like Omoworare to take over from Ogbeni in 2018, he's young and sounds like one who has something useful upstairs, that's if they don't bring their rotation nonsence again anyway...

Osun A Dara.
it will be very good for heavy security to be deployed to Ife zone for the next year election.

Omisore and PDP are known to breed thugs. There is tendency for rigging and election chaos, like it happened in 2007 where Omisore was declared winner if there isn't security.
Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by olatade(m): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
grin

Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by Tolexander: 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
PaulJohn1:

I'm not challenging you on that because I ain't conversant with the politics that's limited to Ife and modakeke area only. I only pointed out the one that involves the whole senatorial district, which involves another large sub-group that count in the state. I.e.The Ijeshas.

I like some things about the Modakekes though, they're strict, united and dertemined.
the politics of the senatorial zone is just that Ijesha zone is very united and compact. Ife Zone is just scattered and no unity. Ife is on it's own, Oyo-Modakeke is on it's own, Oyo- Origbo are on their own, Oyo-Ifetedo is on its own.

Ife zone has the higher numbers of electorates than Ijesha zone but not united.
Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by dejt4u(m): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
adebayour26:
That was not what I meant initially, naughty boi.
grin
How did u know his hometown?
**oko iyawo**
*frown face
Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by Haywhymido(m): 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
caseless: modakeke gav apc 1000 votes and pdp 10 votes in d election i.e anywhr pdp got 1 , d apc got 100. And they shal repeat this for makinde next yr.
dat 1000 votes is in a ward nt d total of apc votes in modakeke
Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by adebayour26: 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
tongue cool
dejt4u:
*frown face
wink
Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by abdulslutsky(m): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
PaulJohn1:

Osun A Dara.

Oga, ife/ijesa zone can't produce the governor in 2018..you should put zoning into consideration.
Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by PaulJohn1: 12:44am On Aug 23, 2014
Tolexander: the politics of the senatorial zone is just that Ijesha zone is very united and compact. Ife Zone is just scattered and no unity. Ife is on it's own, Oyo-Modakeke is on it's own, Oyo- Origbo are on their own, Oyo-Ifetedo is on its own.

Ife zone has the higher numbers of electorates than Ijesha zone but not united.

True, the people of Ijesha zone are very united, might be because this is the first time they'll have their own son as governor since the creation of the state. The Oyos and the Igbominas have always been in charge, ignoring that senatorial district as a whole(Ife & the Ijesha people). Aregbe's victory has changed the mentality of the Oyos that they are not the only set of people capable of governing the state.

The Modakekes are cool with anything/anyone that has no relationship with Ife.
Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by PaulJohn1: 1:28am On Aug 23, 2014
abdulslutsky:

Oga, ife/ijesa zone can't produce the governor in 2018..you should put zoning into consideration.

Lol, you must be an Oyo man, and so am I. But I'll go for competence and personality over zoning. #Omoworare for Osun governor in 2018 tongue grin
Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by abdulslutsky(m): 8:25am On Aug 23, 2014
PaulJohn1:

Lol, you must be an Oyo man, and so am I. But I'll go for competence and personality over zoning. #Omoworare for Osun governor in 2018 tongue grin
Lol, I'm not an oyo man. I see fatai akinbade being lured to APC so as to be their flag bearer. Because it might possibly favour his region.

The zoning rotation is a conundrum, if I must say.
Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by Tolexander: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2014
abdulslutsky:
Lol, I'm not an oyo man. I see fatai akinbade being lured to APC so as to be their flag bearer. Because it might possibly favour his region.

Niyi omo Ife! gringringrin

why you guys no present better candidate?

**The tribunal is getting hot o**
**i just dey whisper am to u ni o. No tell person o**
Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by abdulslutsky(m): 9:31am On Aug 23, 2014
Tolexander: Niyi omo Ife! gringringrin

why you guys no present better candidate?

**The tribunal is getting hot o**
**i just dey whisper am to u ni o. No tell person o**
grin Tribunal loun loun. The guy just wan waste hn money. He shouldn't even consider mooting the idea of tribunal.
Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by dejt4u(m): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2014
abdulslutsky:

Akinbade will nt be an option for APC in 2018..reason is he is a muslim and religion is very important in osun polity.. My opinion though!
Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by Johnnyessence(m): 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
they will surely use peter action he has been in APC for 4 yrs now and he is a Christian he's from ikire axis.
Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by PaulJohn1: 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
abdulslutsky:

I don't see that happening. Peter action has a better chance over all these guys who recently left PDP for ACN/APC. Peter was said to have been consulting the then AC guys even before Aregbe was declared winner at the tribunal. He was the first to be officially welcomed into AC few months after Aregbe was declared governor.

Although I'm indifferent about the guys, because he doesn't sound any different from the chop-chop politicians like Oyinlola and Omisore. Akinbade actually have a better track record, but it'll be hard for him to reap where he had no investment. That's why I'll go for Omoworare or the present deputy governor, Grace Titlaoye Tomori.
Re: Omisore’s Political Career Over – Makinde by dejt4u(m): 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
PaulJohn1: That's why I'll go for Omoworare or the present [s]deputy governor, Grace Titlaoye Tomori.[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015---Asari Dokubo / Shocking Nursery Abuse Caught On Video NANNY Gave Baby A Killer Slap Photo&vid / Give The Youths A Chance. Say No To Recycled Leaders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.