Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. (591328 Views)

JAMB: Share Your Experience / When Is Your Exam Date,time And Name And Score If You Gotten Yours / UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Cephas0009: 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
hadassaheke:

please I also need the material.....hadassaheke8@gmail.com is the email. Thanks.

Use dis link https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8hStj2JDKPkMTgwdHo1S28tVVE&usp=sharing
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
Cephas0009:

Wow! Congratulations Sir, but I had advised u let it go, thank God u av @least 7.0 in each section and with 7.5overall score, u av met almost any kind of english proficiency test requirement. So just let it go, lift it to God and let him bless ur hustle

Thanks for your advice.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by hadassaheke(f): 12:42am On Jan 04, 2016
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Cottyekundayo(m): 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
registered on 22nd of December, for a 23rd of January test date. I am yet to receive test details as regards venue and timing... should it be this long before a contact is established? patiently await contributions f y'all
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Cottyekundayo:
registered on 22nd of December, for a 23rd of January test date. I am yet to receive test details as regards venue and timing... should it be this long before a contact is established? patiently await contributions f y'all

Yup. It can take a while. But you should hear from them this week.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Cottyekundayo(m): 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
Fortissimo:

Yup. It can take a while. But you should hear from them this week.

okay my friend. i will be patient then. thanks for your timely response
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

okay my friend. i will be patient then. thanks for your timely response

Sure. Maybe u can call / mail them on Thurs / Friday to be sure.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
After delaying my results, I finally received my TRF through UPS.
L- 8.0
R-7.0
W-6.5
S-7.0
TOTAL-7.0
Thank God.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Cottyekundayo(m): 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
Fortissimo:

Sure. Maybe u can call / mail them on Thurs / Friday to be sure.
I will do just that. they haven't replied the ones I sent self.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Cottyekundayo(m): 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
madakiagwom:
L- 8.0
R-7.0
W-6.5
S-7.0
TOTAL-7.0
Thank God.
you had a white man for your speaking?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 07, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

you had a white man for your speaking?
No. it was a Nigerian woman.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Cephas0009: 5:37am On Jan 07, 2016
madakiagwom:
L- 8.0
R-7.0
W-6.5
S-7.0
TOTAL-7.0
Thank God.

Congrats baba
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 07, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

I will do just that. they haven't replied the ones I sent self.

They are very notorious in that aspect. They hardly take calls and that's if the line even goes through.

I'm sure latest end of next week you should hear from them but try reach out to them tomorrow or Monday.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by veleta: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2016
Please house, how much does it cost to send ielts result via courier.I want to raise a bank draft but those BC are notorious for not picking their calls
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Cottyekundayo(m): 10:46am On Jan 07, 2016
veleta:
Please house, how much does it cost to send ielts result via courier.I want to raise a bank draft but those BC are notorious for not picking their calls

https://www.britishcouncil.org.ng/exam/ielts/faqs

that link provides your answer. warm regards
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
Cephas0009:

Congrats baba
Thank You Sir.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by veleta: 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
@Madakiagwom please, I would be writing my ielts in Hawthorn Suite, did you pay for courier for delivery of your result.I stay in Lagos.thanks
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
veleta:
@Madakiagwom please, I would be writing my ielts in Hawthorn Suite, did you pay for courier for delivery of your result.I stay in Lagos.thanks
British Council will send your original results to you free of charge. but if you need them to send a copy of your results to universities, then you have to pay.
since you live in Lagos, then why don't you write it in lagos?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by veleta: 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lagos centre for ukvi ielts was filled up for 9th,January so,I had to register for Abuja.thanks a lot for the info.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by CJFLEX: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
madakiagwom:
L- 8.0
R-7.0
W-6.5
S-7.0
TOTAL-7.0
Thank God.

CONGRATS

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by CJFLEX: 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
PLEASE MY PEOPLE I CHOSE PAY LATER WHEN I WAS REGISTERING. CAN I STILL PAY ONLINE ?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Cottyekundayo(m): 11:37am On Jan 08, 2016
CJFLEX:
PLEASE MY PEOPLE I CHOSE PAY LATER WHEN I WAS REGISTERING. CAN I STILL PAY ONLINE ?
no. the option you have is to visit a bank and generate a bank draft in favour of British council, within 5 days of your registration date. afterwards, take the draft to the nearest British council in the country to confirm your payment. You can also check the website to read more about this payment method.
warn regards
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by swaggprofessor(m): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
WhyNa:

First you have to register online by picking a date and a location that would be convinient for you. After that, you upload ur passport and fill in some vital info. The last step is to pay online which doesnt go through so print out that page and mail, go to the bank, make a bank draft in the name of BC, take it them.

They'ld ask you if you'v uploaded ur passport online and if u have a copy of the mail or print out.
pls what do I post to them? is it the bank draft with the printed registration or just the bank draft?? is the a part on the bank draft that am suppose to write my reference number. thank a lot for this post.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by kaybababa: 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
Kaybabaguv20022@yahoo.com
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by berildan(m): 2:50am On Jan 10, 2016
Hey guys, please what do you think of the Pearsons PTE as opposed to the IELTS?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by WhyNa: 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
swaggprofessor:
pls what do I post to them? is it the bank draft with the printed registration or just the bank draft?? is the a part on the bank draft that am suppose to write my reference number. thank a lot for this post.

Sorry this is coming late. I don't understand what you mean by part of the bank draft.

You are to send the bank draft given to you by the bank and a copy of your online registration to them. You can also make photocopy of the bank draft and keep to avoid stories that touch the heart. I don't think you need to write your reference number cos your registration slip contains all that
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by swaggprofessor(m): 8:00am On Jan 11, 2016
WhyNa:

Sorry this is coming late. I don't understand what you mean by part of the bank draft.

You are to send the bank draft given to you by the bank and a copy of your online registration to them. You can also make photocopy of the bank draft and keep to avoid stories that touch the heart. I don't think you need to write your reference number cos your registration slip contains all that
thanks a lot. Am planning to take the test in benin. Pls will I still post the draft to their office in Abuja?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Cottyekundayo(m): 8:41am On Jan 11, 2016
swaggprofessor:
thanks a lot. Am planning to take the test in benin. Pls will I still post the draft to their office in Abuja?
my friend, it depends on your location. I registered in Abuja, to write in benin cos I live in abuja, and presently serving in asaba. you can check the port Harcourt office too.. if it's closer you can visit the office.. I think that's better to avoid unnecessary stories, . I also suggest you check the website for nearest BC office.

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ajicse: 10:42am On Jan 11, 2016
Please, can anybody confirm the current price for IELTS, what i see on their website is 52k. Can this be true
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
ajicse:
Please, can anybody confirm the current price for IELTS, what i see on their website is 52k. Can this be true

It is trueeeeeeeee.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by swaggprofessor(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

my friend, it depends on your location. I registered in Abuja, to write in benin cos I live in abuja, and presently serving in asaba. you can check the port Harcourt office too.. if it's closer you can visit the office.. I think that's better to avoid unnecessary stories, . I also suggest you check the website for nearest BC office.
thanks alot
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Cottyekundayo(m): 7:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
[quote author=ajicse post=41868051]Please, can anybody confirm the current price for IELTS, what i see on their website is 52k. Can this be true[/quote

na true mehn

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (159) (Reply)

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.