Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Rain Falling In Lagos - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rain Falling In Lagos (19726 Views)

(photos) Mana From God Falling In The East, Can B Preserved N Sold. / Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) / I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by MadCow1: 9:04am On Aug 21, 2014
benELOHIM7: the rain in portharcourt is very funny and weird. how can it be raining at my frontage and not raining at my backyard? undecided grin

Because you live on the Border of Rivers State and Abia..

2 Likes

Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 21, 2014
Rain just dey terrorise us for uyo here! Fall e no wan fall ok dey ur own 'NO'! Nah wetin we do u sef........come dey do face lyk pesin wey wan cry.
2cato: The whole of okokomaiko roads with no gutter and no single tarred road are in terrible state.
EKO ONI BAJE O
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by adultiph: 9:04am On Aug 21, 2014
Ewoo.now i know why this girl is always on nairaland.
She is jobless and mama thank you pikin.Still on bed by 8.33am and using rain as an excuse.
MzJackBaueress: Since 6.30am? Here in my area in Ojo,it started around 4am. I forgot to close my windows and the splash of the rain on my face woke me up. grin
It has stopped anyway but still drizzlling.

*Still on bed enjoying the cold*

cheesy cheesy
MzJackBaueress: Since 6.30am? Here in my area in Ojo,it started around 4am. I forgot to close my windows and the splash of the rain on my face woke me up. grin

cheesy cheesy
lol. You no get AC? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by farefemi: 9:06am On Aug 21, 2014
ichommy: The Rain tie Wrapper here. Even the tea no dey try self. * mixing Alabukun with Pineapple Miranda while puffing dry wrapped pawpaw leaves*
TAKE MY HEALTHY COFFEE MORNING BY MORNING. EXCELLENT TASTE FEEL GOOD.
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 21, 2014
MzJackBaueress: what has joblessness got to do with me feeling cold after the rainfall? You dey maadt ni?
why are you still on bed by this time?
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 21, 2014

cheesy cheesy
AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by MadCow1: 9:08am On Aug 21, 2014
UjSizzle:
Lol little wonder your spirit is at home under your duvet. What kind of office resumes by 7am shocked I'm running late by an hour now, and it'll take me another 15-20mins before I get to work....but I no send abeg. I sure say na me go still reach office first grin

It horrible everytime you get into your office and your boss is already sitted and has put in over 30 - 45 Mins of Work. angry

My office resumes by 7am and closes by 4pm.. They are strict about opening time, but will almost never allow you leave until 5:30 - 6pm. angry

That is why I hate it when I have to wake up so early on mornings with 'Weather for Two' outside. angry
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by benELOHIM7(m): 9:08am On Aug 21, 2014
those eyes!!!!
UjSizzle:
6:30pm What part of Lagos did this happen pls?

Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by UjSizzle(f): 9:08am On Aug 21, 2014
jaybee3:
I wonder why tongue tongue tongue
grin
The cold ain't my friend mehn.

1 Like

Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:08am On Aug 21, 2014
Nobleval: why are you still on bed by this time?
how is it your business what time I stay on bed? You dey maadt?
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by ateizaa(m): 9:08am On Aug 21, 2014
It is raining in Abuja also
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by fineyemi(m): 9:10am On Aug 21, 2014
I couldn't go to skul. 2day. Terribly missin yabatech. All d way 4rm ikotun. It rained cat n dog here.
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by born2boink(m): 9:10am On Aug 21, 2014
I thank God say, I fit open shop anytime, today na 12:30 I go open by business, I go sleep, drink tea,open TV. Watch and relax. I no kukuma get boss. I'm enjoying freedom, independent since 2004.....

3 Likes

Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Goke7: 9:17am On Aug 21, 2014
The rain na die for apapa this morning o chai!
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 21, 2014

cheesy cheesy
i just came in to lag on monday though i be jjc, i stay at ila ekpo close old ojo amuwo odofin. Is it close to ya crib? Kinda lonely ;-)
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by UjSizzle(f): 9:22am On Aug 21, 2014
MadCow1:

It horrible everytime you get into your office and your boss is already seated and has put in over 30 - 45 Mins of Work. angry

My office resumes by 7am and closes by 4pm.. They are strict about opening time, but will almost never allow you leave until 5:30 - 6pm. angry

That is why I hate it when I have to wake up so early on mornings with 'Weather for Two' outside. angry
My boss expects us to resume by 7:45 and stay past 5:30pm. Yesterday I left by 8pm....these niggers ain't loyal.

Anyway I trust my boss to stay home and enjoy this weather for two grin
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by UjSizzle(f): 9:24am On Aug 21, 2014
benELOHIM7: those eyes!!!!
....to see you better wink
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by akaystum: 9:24am On Aug 21, 2014
Rain beat me seriously on my way to MM2 Airport, Lagos but its sunny on getting to Kano
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by chinaaman(f): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2014
Terrible l cant go out.
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Zuria(f): 9:29am On Aug 21, 2014
Affecting me? smiley

Well I'm planning to send a query letter to my boss as he's not yet here in the office. Well, that's what he does so me wanna give him a taste of his medication grin grin grin

#pray4me
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:30am On Aug 21, 2014
It started around 5am in my part of Lagos. Needless to say I was green with envy by 7am sitting at my office just thinking about all those who have the luxury to chill in bed. angry
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by ojun50(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2014
I left home by 6:30 jst to make sure i reached Benin city befor 2 right now am till in the park
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by hayoakins(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2014
oh boy,

This rain no be sere sere oh shocked

Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by blakky97(m): 9:36am On Aug 21, 2014
I'm at home revising kung fu panda. Master shifu is about to die, po is actually the dragon warrior- he has the scroll. Before the rain stops, I may even sleep off. I'll go to work when I've finished sleeping. If my boss as much as frowns his face, I'll sue him. Did he not see it rained? Oh! Hot coffee, I almost forgot. Ja-rule (rainy days) got me shakking my head and reminiscing on my past life.

1 Like

Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 21, 2014
MzJackBaueress: how is it your business what time I stay on bed? You dey maadt?
eyah..the imbec!le lacks manner.
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by yorke1: 9:37am On Aug 21, 2014
2cato: The whole of okokomaiko roads with no gutter and no single tarred road are in terrible state. It seems the LG boss dosnt collect allocation from abuja.

Fashola collects allocation but what do you expect when he have a Godfather like Tinubu. Tinubu collect his share and the one left to work is still use to construct the roads the same Tinubu pass through in Ikoyi where he reside.
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Funjosh(m): 9:38am On Aug 21, 2014
ziezy: Osun Oshogbo at work

FOR LAGOS shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by pheesayor(m): 9:40am On Aug 21, 2014
The bolded is a wicked lie
2cato: The whole of okokomaiko roads with no gutter andno single tarred road are in terrible state.
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by blakky97(m): 9:40am On Aug 21, 2014
akaystum: Rain beat me seriously on my way to MM2 Airport, Lagos but its sunny on getting to Kano
Hope say no be plantain tree you dey call airport oh! Ehen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities / Dion Osagie Gives N10,000 To Pure Water Seller Who Makes $2 (Video) / 11-Year-Old Girl Found Wandering In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.