Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Rain Falling In Lagos - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rain Falling In Lagos (19736 Views)

(photos) Mana From God Falling In The East, Can B Preserved N Sold. / Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) / I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by AdimGreat(f): 11:37am On Aug 21, 2014
Was completely drenched on my way to work this morning, even with my umbrella.
The rain no be here o
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2014
Here in Abuja: Been Raining for the past 8hrs. Prolly started around 4am.. If u don't have a Car, then u are so on your own, Cuz Taxis will charge u 1k for a 5mins Drive..
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2014
Its been rainy since 10pm and its 11:43 am and its still rainy here in Lekki.
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
Were u blind b4 n jst regained ur sight? kiss
gambudu: Am so excited.This is my first time of seeing rain falling and i am 30yrs undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by CocoaOla: 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
benELOHIM7: the rain in portharcourt is very funny and weird. how can it be raining at my frontage and not raining at my backyard? undecided grin
House arrest grin
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by evmandy(f): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
Oyi na atum, mana achim sweater
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Acidosis(m): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
There is nothing heavy about that rain
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Obanz2(f): 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
is normal but d rain could have hold on till Saturday ...otutu mu mi and my cover cloth is far.
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Stonerobaba(m): 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
Just because i didnt want to miss my staff bus, i entered the rain this morning and was soaked to the fullness.
no work, no pay. God bless my huzzle
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
This is my second cup of tea today in the office cause of cold. Somebody please call sambarry cheesy
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
Jesuspistol: I can't take the car out cuz of artificial lagoon. The last time I tried it, na 5 different faults the car develop

A car or motor?

It is this period you get to know the different between a car and a motor.
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by redsun(m): 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
MadCow1: Horrible..

I am at work.. But my soul is under the duvet at home. angry

Duvet in Nigeria in that heat? Abi you are not in Lagos?
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
gambudu: Am so excited.This is my first time of seeing rain falling and i am 30yrs undecided

So no one understood that this was a joke? Notice the side-frown face.

In other words, he meant: this topic is dumb, because rain is not new. gambudu, you have to be careful with sarcasm on NL. I always put a disclaimer (Warning NL: This is a joke).

2 Likes

Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by englishmart(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sircomeference:

why are you shouting now?
shouting with my mouth closed?

SMH
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by redsun(m): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
MissMeiya:

In other words, he meant: this topic is dumb, because rain is not new. gambudu, you have to be careful with sarcasm on NL. I always put a disclaimer (Warning NL: This is a joke).

In a saturated Lagos with very little drain channels,that Lind of rain could cause serious flash flood that could endangered unprepared lives. People could easily discard it before as one of those Lagos rain that could rain five consecutive day with little or no human casualties,but not anymore.
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by englishmart(m): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
Nihilist:

If that's you in your profile pic, then it looks like you cant even afford to buy socks.

But tell me, why do you love to lie though?
MTSCHEEW! See monkey calling human an ape.

it seems you are an antagonist and you are set to spoil my mood right?

Sorry you can't!
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Bode2: 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
englishmart: shouting with my mouth closed?

SMH
It's very possible to be shouting, please learn these poetic devices: diction, tone and mood. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Since 6.30am? Here in my area in Ojo,it started around 4am. I forgot to close my windows and the splash of the rain on my face woke me up. grin
It has stopped anyway but still drizzlling.

*Still on bed enjoying the cold*

cheesy cheesy
where in ojo ma
am also in ojo wink wink
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by englishmart(m): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
Bode2:
It's very possible to be shouting, please learn these poetic devices: diction, tone and mood. God bless you.
common shut up!

Why don't you learn these ones?

1) Deriving the
MM Equation

2).Effects of
Inhibitors

3) Enzyme
Kinetics Problem

You want me to waste my time learning some useless stuffs.

All I'm telling you is. "nobody shouts with the mouth closed.
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Sarimah(f): 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
Jregz: everywhere is messed up ,bad drainage system, I just tire
sad
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Bode2: 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
englishmart: common shut up!

Why don't you learn these ones?

1) Deriving the
MM Equation

2).Effects of
Inhibitors

3) Enzyme
Kinetics Problem

You want me to waste my time learning some useless stuffs.

All I'm telling you is. "nobody shouts with the mouth closed.
you don't have to be harsh. Remember that a truly refined and disciplined man is known not in time of ease and comfort but in time of trial and discomfort. May God help us and may the balm of Gilead soothe all our injuries.

3 Likes

Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sarimah: sad

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by wizzymate(m): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
Its cold and wet here in warri. Its been raining since last night.
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
The rain be die very tight wrapper ooo. In my area, once it rains, the roads are not motorable at all. Though the sun just use style smile small so no more heat for the time being.
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Sarimah(f): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
Jregz:

kiss kiss kiss kiss
u aint trying

1 Like

Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sarimah: u aint trying

i didn`t get your request tho and TBH,i was watching from the sidelines tongue tongue......

don`t be angry mami wink wink wink
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by kel4soft: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
benELOHIM7: the rain in portharcourt is very funny and weird. how can it be raining at my frontage and not raining at my backyard? undecided grin

Seriously, this is weird, went to GRA two days ago through CFC from Eastern by pass, it was raining at Slaughter, when I got to eastern by pass, it was sunny only for me to approach D/Line, the heavens was just wide open. On getting to GRA ,near Studio 24 close to Everyday Supermarket, it was about to rain.

Really funny. grin
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by KMTee(f): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
most of my colleagues got to office late this morning.
the rain caused serious traffic
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by qtx(m): 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
was terrible in my area, low cars were submerging in the huge flood , thank God mine was an esuuvee( grin) i pulled through to d office , it wasnt easy even with d wide umbrella to jump out into d office. God dey
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by eljidy(m): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
normal!!
check Dis out... Youngest Parents Ever http://coojay.hostedgalleries.me/youngest-parents-ever-photo-album
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by hardbody: 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
UjSizzle: I left my bed by 7:30am cheesy

some people have all the luck. By 7.30am I had already spent an hour in the island sipping alomo at oniru and thereafter catching a nap before driving back to the office for 8am resumption time. I left home at 5.15am. Team early bird and late arrivals after work.
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by hardbody: 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
MissMeiya:

Of course I knew he was being sarcastic and perhaps wondering why rains during the raining season should be a FP material. To such there is usually no response

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities / Dion Osagie Gives N10,000 To Pure Water Seller Who Makes $2 (Video) / 11-Year-Old Girl Found Wandering In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.