Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Rain Falling In Lagos - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rain Falling In Lagos (19755 Views)

(photos) Mana From God Falling In The East, Can B Preserved N Sold. / Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) / I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by englishmart(m): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
Bode2:
you don't have to be harsh. Remember that a truly refined and disciplined man is known not in time of ease and comfort but in time of trial and discomfort. May God help us and may the balm of Gilead soothe all our injuries.
wow! I'm impressed smiley

1 Like

Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by cevek11: 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
The roads everywhere just went bad... holes popping up here and there...
It is terrible this year o!
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Azijo: 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
A car is now a necessity......not lurxry
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by beinstein(m): 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
Imagine nonsense!
Closed 4pm on the dot from work but the rain make very sure i make no move, just lurking around the office buildings. Already past 6pm by my wristwatch. And no sign to think it'll stop any time soon. So annoying.
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Sarimah(f): 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
Jregz:

i didn`t get your request tho and TBH,i was watching from the sidelines tongue tongue......

don`t be angry mami wink wink wink
isorite
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by gbaskiboy: 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
2cato: The whole of okokomaiko roads with no gutter and no single tarred road are in terrible state.
grin #Team VGC says he go better for una
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Danhumprey: 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sarimah: isorite
Ahem! sad
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by InvertedHammer: 12:02am On Aug 22, 2014
/
Just wondering what Lagos Island will look like after the rain

\
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by red101(f): 5:44am On Aug 22, 2014
so, has the rain stopped? hope all is well sha
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 22, 2014
Sarimah: isorite
You already angry ? I swear down I didn't get the request, or someone prolly played with my phone
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Akwafinaaa: 7:17am On Aug 22, 2014
Please take a few minutes to fill out our survey by following the link :
http://eSurv.org/?u=medevacnigeriasurvey

Your opinion is confidential and important to us! Thank you

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Medevac-Nigeria/811773408854913?ref=hl
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Revolva(m): 7:39am On Aug 22, 2014
Rain has flooded the whole..apapa oshodi express way to tin can ports ...that road is a BIG SHAME to Nigeria....i swear....julius berger don repair dem don tire...the whole westminister warehouse bustop to coconut leding to tincan port na eye sore....one can generate electricity from there sef.....see river...benue sha...
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by Bome01(m): 7:56am On Aug 22, 2014
Come to Ese-Odo LGA, Ijaw part of Ondo St and you will know the definition of rain!
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:30am On Aug 22, 2014
MadCow1:

KIDNAPPER ALERT...

#OnwaDecemberModeActivated..
MAD COW INDEED
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by ddestiny20(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2014
Governor Fashola come to our aid for those of us that stays at liasu road ile iwe bus stop ikotun egbe the cana that was dought have not been dreghed and so many gutters have been linked to the cana that to the extent that small rain houses don full come and help us oh and those people at ejigbo have used dustbin block the cana finish oh
Re: Rain Falling In Lagos by benELOHIM7(m): 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
see?? undecided....those eyes could oversee me you know cheesy
UjSizzle:
....to see you better wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities / Which Year Did You Discover Nairaland ? / Dion Osagie Gives N10,000 To Pure Water Seller Who Makes $2 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.