Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Why Did You Join Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Did You Join Nairaland? (403 Views)

What Made You Join Nairaland? / You Guys Made Me Join Nairaland! / How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Join Nairaland? by donsmall94(m): 9:07am On Aug 21, 2014
Today the 21st of August, I'm marking a year old on nairaland. I registered because I saw friend laughing because of funny comments by people on a certain post. When I collected the phone from him and read the comments also, I was stunned as a result of peoples comments, therefore, I picked up my NEW TECNO M3, logged in to the website, and I registered asap. Thank Mr Seun, for creating this page. My question and reason for this thread now is dat "What is your reason for joining this page"? Nairalander's response, let it flow in.
Re: Why Did You Join Nairaland? by pussygotlips: 9:11am On Aug 21, 2014
looking for someone to nyash and I have succeeded
Re: Why Did You Join Nairaland? by macsika: 9:26am On Aug 21, 2014
To see the world from others Point of view.
Re: Why Did You Join Nairaland? by tobillionaire(m): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2014
school gists

(1) (Reply)

Ekedc, Please Help Us! / It's Here Again! Cheap Used Fabulous Cloths From Liberia! / Words Of Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.