Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,208 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? (59618 Views)

Chichi Igbo, Nigerian Female Footballer's Daring Photo / Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother / Sexiest Female Athletes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
^
Nah, she's 7/10 in that pic
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by safarigirl(f): 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
adaobi123: Sexy no. Pretty/cute, yes smiley
she is pretty...but to say the prettiest in world football?

She's not even the prettiest in Nigeria. The OP's brain is still being affected by yesterday's game

4 Likes

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
safarigirl: she is pretty...but to say the prettiest in world football?

She's not even the prettiest in Nigeria. The OP's brain is still being affected by yesterday's game
grin grin
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by safarigirl(f): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
CFCfan: ^
Nah, she's 7/10 in that pic
too much bangs, nose a lil too wide. I think azizat is better-looking than her...and don't even get me started with their predecessors cuz I for one know that before there was Courtney Dike, most of these niqqas were crushing on Desire Oparanozie.

Once you be woman wey sabi play ball, some guys go dey fall in love mumuishly

2 Likes

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by 50calibre(m): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
@Cfcfan this one kind of has a male physique, broad shoulders, toned arms but I think she's hot.

I would take her without a moments hesitation grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
^^
The first time I saw her in the 2010 U-20 WC, I had an epiphany cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
safarigirl: too much bangs, nose a lil too wide. I think azizat is better-looking than her...and don't even get me started with their predecessors cuz I for one know that before there was Courtney Dike, most of these niqqas were crushing on Desire Oparanozie.

Most (or some) guys have a thing for pretty, good female athletes.
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by safarigirl(f): 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
CFCfan:
Most (or some) guys have a thing for pretty, good female athletes.
I bet some of y'all were even preparing bride price for Perpetua Nkwocha, abi?
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
safarigirl: I bet some of y'all were even preparing bride price for Perpetua Nkwocha, abi?
Except me grin She is waay older than me
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Emvin(m): 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
CFCfan:
Her name is Rebecca kalu

yea, thanks man.
I always assume beautiful Chicks like dat bear 'Chidinma'
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
yeah she is damn pretty!
Beautiful family... bright,Courtney, Kimberly and co

6 Likes

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
safarigirl: too much bangs, nose a lil too wide. I think azizat is better-looking than her...and don't even get me started with their predecessors cuz I for one know that before there was Courtney Dike, most of these niqqas were crushing on Desire Oparanozie.

cheesy grin cheesy

the tin tire me oo...this Courtney is over hype jor..
she has baby face nd bulgy jaws smhw tongue

i prefer oshoalasmiley

2 Likes

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Emvin(m): 11:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
safarigirl: she doesn't look so cute here

yea, no thanks 2 d camera angle

2 Likes

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
Emvin:

yea, thanks man.
I always assume beautiful Chicks like dat bear 'Chidinma'

Onome Ebi, Nigerian defender
https://twitter.com/EBIONOME/media
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Emvin(m): 12:11am On Aug 22, 2014
CFCfan:
Onome Ebi, Nigerian defender
https://twitter.com/EBIONOME/media

d link isn't opening
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 22, 2014
^
E dey open
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Nobody: 4:45am On Aug 22, 2014
PLEASE WHO HAS THE CONTACT OF COURTNEY DIKE,
I have asked google..yet no response.
Please i need it asap.
I need to settle down with a sports performing/loving lady..
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by benson81(m): 7:07am On Aug 22, 2014
safarigirl: azizat...
Azizat fine but courtney fine pass.with boobs,ikebe and fine face.

5 Likes

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by safarigirl(f): 7:11am On Aug 22, 2014
Emvin:

yea, no thanks 2 d camera angle
pesin wey fine go fine...no be by camera angle. If a that one people wan use then that fine get comma
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by safarigirl(f): 7:17am On Aug 22, 2014
Emvin:

d link isn't opening
Ebi Onome

1 Like

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by safarigirl(f): 7:36am On Aug 22, 2014
The only reason most people hype Courtney is because she plays in the US, once Nigerians see anything from US, it will become the best thing since kpomo.

That's how one illiterate went to twitter to say "Courtney Dike, see fresh Oklahoma chic dey ball for Naija"

WTF does that mean? That she's too good for us or that the babes wey dey stay for Naija dey ball no fresh? If this babe was playing in Nigeria, una no for see her at all. After all Asisat and Uchechi have more goals than her.

Then the other f00l said only Courtney is telling her real age cuz she's in America, the other Nigerian players are over-aged. You see the spread of stewpidity (worse than Ebola) on twitter? Does Azizat look a day past 19?

Really, the only thing making Courtney this popular is that she's based abroad, the other reasons are secondary.

I honestly don't see why most Nigerian men are going to embarrass themselves on twitter shamefully on top this babe matter

15 Likes

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by safarigirl(f): 7:40am On Aug 22, 2014
benson81: Azizat fine but courtney fine pass.with boobs,ikebe and fine face.
na wetin you for talk. If say azizat get br3ast and ikebe na she for fine pass.

1 Like

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by naijanoni(m): 9:06am On Aug 22, 2014
Courtney dike is beautiful.One of d most beautiful african female footballer's i've seen.It has nothing to do with where she's based.Asisat is fine too,but not as fine as courtney.

1 Like

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by safarigirl(f): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2014
naijanoni: Courtney dike is beautiful.One of d most beautiful african female footballer's i've seen.It has nothing to do with where she's based.Asisat is fine too,but not as fine as courtney.
the OP said the prettiest. My point isn't that she isn't pretty, my point is that she's not the prettiest.

There are prettier women in African female football than she, she's just one of the pretty ones.

1 Like

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Emvin(m): 9:26am On Aug 22, 2014
safarigirl: Ebi Onome

kkk
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by benson81(m): 9:27am On Aug 22, 2014
safarigirl: na wetin you for talk. If say azizat get br3ast and ikebe na she for fine pass.
but she no get na!

1 Like

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by naijanoni(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2014
safarigirl: the OP said the prettiest. My point isn't that she isn't pretty, my point is that she's not the prettiest.

There are prettier women in African female football than she, she's just one of the pretty ones.
Well i havent seen a more pretty african female footballer in recent times.
Maybe becos i dont really follow female football.
They say beauty is in d eye of the beholder.Everybody has different opinions about what/who is beautiful or what/who is more/most beautiful and they're entitled to it.
One man's angel could be another man's witch.

2 Likes

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by mikwayne(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2014
safarigirl: the OP said the prettiest. My point isn't that she isn't pretty, my point is that she's not the prettiest.

please drop their names......nawaooo! See jealousy ontop another girl's beauty o

7 Likes

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Sagamite(m): 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
safarigirl: The only reason most people hype Courtney is because she plays in the US, once Nigerians see anything from US, it will become the best thing since kpomo.

That's how one illiterate went to twitter to say "Courtney Dike, see fresh Oklahoma chic dey ball for Naija"

WTF does that mean? That she's too good for us or that the babes wey dey stay for Naija dey ball no fresh? If this babe was playing in Nigeria, una no for see her at all. After all Asisat and Uchechi have more goals than her.

Then the other f00l said only Courtney is telling her real age cuz she's in America, the other Nigerian players are over-aged. You see the spread of stewpidity (worse than Ebola) on twitter? Does Azizat look a day past 19?

Really, the only thing making Courtney this popular is that she's based abroad, the other reasons are secondary.

I honestly don't see why most Nigerian men are going to embarrass themselves on twitter shamefully on top this babe matter

Apart from Asisat and maybe the Sunday girl, all the so called u-20 look well over 20.

As usual, the moronic Nation called Nigeria is cheating.

Imagine that keeper, Chiichii claiming 16 years old.

If she is really 16 then she needs to murder her parents for the horrible genes they gave her.

That Njoku looks like a mother of 5 kids.

4 Likes

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Sagamite(m): 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2014

That shorter keeper in red claims to be 16 years old!

16? undecided

Younger than Courtney Dike? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time / Brazil Vs Spain - Confederations Cup Final (3 - 0) On 30th June 2013 / Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.