Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,795 members, 7,827,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? (59410 Views)

Chichi Igbo, Nigerian Female Footballer's Daring Photo / Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother / Sexiest Female Athletes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by safarigirl(f): 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sagamite:

Apart from Asisat and maybe the Sunday girl, all the so called u-20 look well over 20.

As usual, the moronic Nation called Nigeria is cheating.

Imagine that keeper, Chiichii claiming 16 years old.

If she is really 16 then she needs to murder her parents for the horrible genes they gave her.

That Njoku looks like a mother of 5 kids.
I dunno what they look like. Haven't seen em, but to say the entire 23? Besides, it's an u-20 tournament, I hear most people there are older
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Sagamite(m): 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
safarigirl: I dunno what they look like. Haven't seen em, but to say the entire 23? Besides, it's an u-20 tournament, I hear most people there are older

I have put their pictures up.

The Nigerian girls are virtually all far older.

Nigeria is a nation of cheats.

Cheating is our forte!

5 Likes

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Waspy(m): 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
CFCfan: ^^
The first time I saw her in the 2010 U-20 WC, I had an epiphany cheesy
Me, i gave benediction lipsrsealed
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by realtem(m): 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
^^
Go to the 1st page
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by safarigirl(f): 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sagamite:

That shorter keeper in red claims to be 16 years old!

16? undecided

Younger than Courtney Dike? grin
lol....my popsy go say she get strong face because she no dey chop egg grin

Even the other goalie sef looks old
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Beive85: 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
safarigirl: lol....my popsy go say she get strong face because she no dey chop egg grin

Even the other goalie sef looks old
8 of the players look over 20 yrs.
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by daveP(m): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hmm cfcfan i sight u, compiling for that topic- epiphany eruption.

@ safarigirl-u made me crack with some of your post. grin
well its general for men to like athletic ladies!

Rotf!
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
ionsman:
Bros I guess you know what parochial means......It doesn't even make sense with your statement.....
lmfao...
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by bamipet01: 12:55am On Aug 23, 2014
I give it 2 Dike and Asisat
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 23, 2014
^^
They are clearly the two prettiest players on the team; Igbinovia is a close 3rd
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by realtem(m): 10:42am On Aug 23, 2014
CFCfan: ^^
Go to the 1st page
I thought this was the first page. Thanks
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
CFCfan: She is certainly cute, but I'd say she could be the sexiest African female player.
The likes of Sydney Leroux and Alex Morgan will have something to say about being the sexiest in the world.

1. Sydney Leroux (24)
2. Alex Morgan (24)

omg send me their numbers asap
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
wincyhov:
omg send me their numbers asap
Lmao grin
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by omololu2020(m): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
R u guys hia jokin or wot,for me dike z not so beautiful,she jst dey dia,,,,som1 even said dat z d most beautiful female footballer e has seen in africa,hav u seen SA female football team abi u don c equitorial guinea palyer,,,,,i prefer igbinovia d gal playin d defensive midfield position to dike,,,,,but nah oparanozie i lik pass for Nija female players o grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
^^
U don see Francisca Ordega or Onome Ebi?
But the prettiest ever Super Falcons player is Ann Agumanu-Chiejine.
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
safarigirl: The only reason most people hype Courtney is because she plays in the US, once Nigerians see anything from US, it will become the best thing since kpomo.

That's how one illiterate went to twitter to say "Courtney Dike, see fresh Oklahoma chic dey ball for Naija"

WTF does that mean? That she's too good for us or that the babes wey dey stay for Naija dey ball no fresh? If this babe was playing in Nigeria, una no for see her at all. After all Asisat and Uchechi have more goals than her.

Then the other f00l said only Courtney is telling her real age cuz she's in America, the other Nigerian players are over-aged. You see the spread of stewpidity (worse than Ebola) on twitter? Does Azizat look a day past 19?

Really, the only thing making Courtney this popular is that she's based abroad, the other reasons are secondary.

I honestly don't see why most Nigerian men are going to embarrass themselves on twitter shamefully on top this babe matter

Dis girl, u get serious problem oh...

5 Likes

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
safarigirl: the OP said the prettiest. My point isn't that she isn't pretty, my point is that she's not the prettiest.

There are prettier women in African female football than she, she's just one of the pretty ones.

All this headache on top one geh... nawaoh

4 Likes

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by lertee(f): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2014
Courtney Dike is pretty and fresh as well as asisat.
Someone viewing beauty from a light skin angle would choose Courtney and rate her prettiestamong Nigeria femaleplayers while someone viewing beauty from a dark skin would rate aasisat higher.
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

3 Likes

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by edi287: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
CFCfan: She is certainly cute, but I'd say she could be the sexiest African female player.
The likes of Sydney Leroux and Alex Morgan will have something to say about being the sexiest in the world.

1. Sydney Leroux (24)
2. Alex Morgan (24)

Syd Leroux's too hot...my favourite female footballer.
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by emiye(m): 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
Azizat claimed to have finished sec. school in 2009 on her facebook account, that is 5 years ago. I doubt she is 19.

I suspect 21yrs+
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by manuch(m): 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
c.d

5 Likes

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by shakazuldadon: 1:54am On Aug 25, 2014
is she trending on twitter already.....
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by segxes23(m): 2:25am On Aug 25, 2014
The girl is not and will not be the prettiest. In this team, maybe. She's the most endowed tho
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by StealthyMe(m): 3:08am On Aug 25, 2014
Asisat & Courtney both pretty..Though to me,Asisat is the prettier of the two but na Courtney gather pass smiley

But finest in football? Naaa
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by honeric01(m): 7:13am On Aug 25, 2014
I will take Azizat over Courtney.

That her weaveone abi na wig is a nono for me.

2 Likes

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:22am On Aug 25, 2014
Bros na true o!
Dat chidinma fine no be small.I bin dey wonder wetin she find come soccer grin
Emvin: Wow! What a beauty

she is d finest dark skinned female footballer I have ever seen.

@ safarigirl, she is way cuter than Asisat

btw, there was a girl who wore no 10, I crushed on- a member of d faconets squad dat got 2 d 2010 final in Germany. I think ha name is Chidinma. I haven't seen ha again, I guess she didn't progress 2 falcons
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Harzan(m): 9:16am On Aug 25, 2014
Sick pple evry where! So na dis girls cause wahala for unna like dis!
Kontunu!
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 25, 2014
All this lesbians self
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by nairaman66(m): 6:12am On Aug 26, 2014
mikwayne: I think she deserves that honour. What do you think guys? Pictures

This story has been debunked a thousand times! Is she beautiful? Yes.. But the sexiest? Nope
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by eunisam: 6:24am On Aug 26, 2014
i love this girl and she seems unreachable to me.even her facebook can not accept friends again.pls somebody tell her that love done carry me go sokoto!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigeria's Stadiums / Qatari Club, Al-Sadd Offers Messi A €1 Billion, 3-Year Contract / ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.