Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,940 members, 7,821,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? (59400 Views)

Chichi Igbo, Nigerian Female Footballer's Daring Photo / Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother / Sexiest Female Athletes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by koning: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2014
Yes, she is. Courtney Dike's package is the most complete of all the girls.

2 Likes

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by VanOmiyale: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2014
mikwayne: I think she deserves that honour. What do you think guys? Pictures
Finest female footballer ever? Are you kidding me? Have you seen Mexican or Brazillian female footballers? If you say in the current u-20 side yes, but even its only her face. Asisat has a better body configuration and averagely fine face

1 Like

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by safarigirl(f): 10:27am On Aug 26, 2014
laplace19:

What is really eating you up about Dike?....
Or must everyone agree to your own description / choice of beauty?... Stop compelling people to accept that Azizat is more prettier than Dike joor

Believe it or not,that Dike is pretty
i know you find it hard to comprehend. Dike is pretty, but not the prettiest in Africa. Most of you don't even know half the female footballers in Africa and una don dash her award.

1 Like

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by sholad11(m): 10:44am On Aug 26, 2014
safarigirl: And you have no pictures to support your assertion? Mtcheww. Half of the Canasian football team fine pass the babe.

Even asisat fine pass her, abi wetin dey shack una be say the babe dey play for US? Na wetin una don dey hype since.

I think d male folks will be in a better position 2 see who's sexier or finer amongst d female folks & vice versa and I agree with d OP dat arguably Courtney dike is d prettiest Nigeria female player & she is by far prettier than azizat. My opinion though
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Phame: 10:58am On Aug 26, 2014
blueto: let me help out-

u need help with this ur assertion. U exaggerate to make a point.
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Phame: 11:06am On Aug 26, 2014
Emvin: Wow! What a beauty

she is d finest dark skinned female footballer I have ever seen.

@ safarigirl, she is way cuter than Asisat

btw, there was a girl who wore no 10, I crushed on- a member of d faconets squad dat got 2 d 2010 final in Germany. I think ha name is Chidinma. I haven't seen ha again, I guess she didn't progress 2 falcons
dat babe tap die!!! Somebody said her name is rebeca kalu. I cud remember then in my school's common-room when she was on everybody's lips then. Na she b d finest in Nigeria's women football history.
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Toks2008(m): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2014
RuudNisterooy: This is a parochial opinion i've to say.
Babe's fine, no arguement.. But she's no way the ''finest female footballer ever''. Man take it easy already!!

I honestly dont have issues with people debunking a stand made by another but where i have problem is when the person presents a dogmatic argument.

Please lets have your reason why you believe she is not and that will be intellectual enough.

1 Like

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 26, 2014
You are right.
One of the players okoye or so is 31, her twin sister works as a secertary in my aunt's office.
All na football age.

Sagamite:

Apart from Asisat and maybe the Sunday girl, all the so called u-20 look well over 20.

As usual, the moronic Nation called Nigeria is cheating.

Imagine that keeper, Chiichii claiming 16 years old.

If she is really 16 then she needs to murder her parents for the horrible genes they gave her.

That Njoku looks like a mother of 5 kids.
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 26, 2014
grin grin 35yrs old mama claiming 16

Sagamite:

That shorter keeper in red claims to be 16 years old!

16? undecided

Younger than Courtney Dike? grin
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Phemour: 11:52am On Aug 26, 2014
Aziza is.
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by iAmMystical(m): 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
ionsman:
Bros I guess you know what parochial means......It doesn't even make sense with your statement.....
bro d word parochial is right in dat context .#use ur dictionary
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
safarigirl: azizat...
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Raymondif: 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
mikwayne: I think she deserves that honour. What do you think guys? Pictures
who told u? Go and watch female brazilian players u will confess..

1 Like

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by eddiebomba(m): 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
safarigirl: The only reason most people hype Courtney is because she plays in the US, once Nigerians see anything from US, it will become the best thing since kpomo.

That's how one illiterate went to twitter to say "Courtney Dike, see fresh Oklahoma chic dey ball for Naija"

WTF does that mean? That she's too good for us or that the babes wey dey stay for Naija dey ball no fresh? If this babe was playing in Nigeria, una no for see her at all. After all Asisat and Uchechi have more goals than her.

Then the other f00l said only Courtney is telling her real age cuz she's in America, the other Nigerian players are over-aged. You see the spread of stewpidity (worse than Ebola) on twitter? Does Azizat look a day past 19?

Really, the only thing making Courtney this popular is that she's based abroad, the other reasons are secondary.

I honestly don't see why most Nigerian men are going to embarrass themselves on twitter shamefully on top this babe matter

A beg, help me tell them o - inferiority complex in all its inglory
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Rajosh(m): 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
eridos: Mehn The Babe is Cute..i won't lie..I was always waityn for her to hold d ball so I Can behold her beautiful face..Lovely Babe.Pls iss she related to One Bright dike?that couldn't make the world cup Team.cos they look alike.
yeah. She's Bright Dike's younger sister.
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by silversonuc(m): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
Rikidony: this thread shows the sign of joblessnes in our youth. angry

hahahahahahahahaha omo no b small tin o, buh seriously dis chudren fine no b here o, buh dis joblessness tin is a spirishual matter
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by silversonuc(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
CFCfan:
Her name is Rebecca kalu
dis nros own na to dey memorise d name of fine fine chudren aong every set of falconets, make sense sha
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Superstar007(m): 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
virago: The only thing pretty about Courtney Dike is her name , she looks fugly and yeah I agree that Azzizat is prettier than her.

See beefing.
@Post. She's definitely not the finest out there but she's hot!!
I'm still trying to get over my craziness for her embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Superstar007(m): 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
FrancisTony: None of them fine pass Salimata Simpore of Equitoria Guinea.

Hermaphrodite Babe is ffucking cute. grin grin

Ewoo!! shocked Na man or woman be this
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by silversonuc(m): 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
mikwayne: please drop their names......nawaooo! See jealousy ontop another girl's beauty o

lol dat got me rofl, bros ehn gals beef no b here o, allow d guys to decide jor, wen its abt d cutest guy u r free to overflog d eish, hiiiiiiian
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Orlandihno(m): 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
She's a damsel!![color=#550000][/color] wink

1 Like

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
Superstar007:

Ewoo!! shocked Na man or woman be this

Na babe O grin
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by silversonuc(m): 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
eunisam: i love this girl and she seems unreachable to me.even her facebook can not accept friends again.pls somebody tell her that love done carry me go sokoto!
that love is not real, true love go carry u go borno

2 Likes

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by silversonuc(m): 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
eridos: Mehn The Babe is Cute..i won't lie..I was always waityn for her to hold d ball so I Can behold her beautiful face..Lovely Babe.Pls iss she related to One Bright dike?that couldn't make the world cup Team.cos they look alike.
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by silversonuc(m): 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2014

blood brother
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by visita: 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
She's not as hot as francesca odega

1 Like

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by Emvin(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
Phame: dat babe tap die!!! Somebody said her name is rebeca kalu. I cud remember then in my school's common-room when she was on everybody's lips then. Na she b d finest in Nigeria's women football history.

u make sense bro
Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by itiswellalreay: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2014

Yes, that is the parents' first son. if you look at one of the posted pictures where she is carried up by a guy, that is Bright Dike her brother. He went to cheer her sister up

1 Like

Re: Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? by honeric01(m): 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
visita: She's not as hot as francesca odega

How old is she?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Qatari Club, Al-Sadd Offers Messi A €1 Billion, 3-Year Contract / ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar / The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.