Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,777 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

U.S. Donates Bomb Detector Robots To Nigeria Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Donates Bomb Detector Robots To Nigeria Police (401 Views)

U.S. Donates $11 Million Mine Resistant Vehicles To #nigeria To Fight #bokoharam / Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) / U.S. Donates $5bn To Joint Task Force To Fight Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S. Donates Bomb Detector Robots To Nigeria Police by Tunjasko(m): 9:46am On Aug 21, 2014
The United States of America on Thursday in Abuja
donated High-tech bomb detector robots to the
Nigeria Police Force.
In a statement, the Force Public Relations Officer,
Frank Mba, said the U.S. Ambassador, James
Entwistle, while visiting the Acting Inspector General
of Police, Suleiman Abba, presented the robots.
Mr. Mba said the ambassador congratulated the
police chief on his appointment and said the U.S.
will continue to render relevant supports to the
Force in the areas of training and security
cooperation.
Mr. Mba said Mr. Entwistle thanked Mr. Abba for the
high level of cooperation between the Nigerian
Police and the U.S. Embassy in Nigeria.
Mr. Mba said the partnership between the police
and the U.S. will improve.
The IGP said he was committed to reforming the
Force and to repositioning the police for better
service delivery.
He also promised that the newly donated equipment
would be put to effective use.

https://m.premiumtimesng.com/news/167056-u-s-donates-bomb-detector-robots-to-nigeria-police.html

Re: U.S. Donates Bomb Detector Robots To Nigeria Police by farano(f): 9:49am On Aug 21, 2014
Good one
Re: U.S. Donates Bomb Detector Robots To Nigeria Police by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 21, 2014
Good!!!! I pray the police put it to a good use and not dump it inside a room or sell it off.....
Re: U.S. Donates Bomb Detector Robots To Nigeria Police by Ahasco(m): 10:16am On Aug 21, 2014
I hope is not just one robot.
Re: U.S. Donates Bomb Detector Robots To Nigeria Police by eunisam: 10:16am On Aug 21, 2014
hope is up to 50,000 detectors cos if e no concern me,one will not be enough

(1) (Reply)

Elected Politicians Vs The Masses: Who Is The Boss And Who Is The Servant? / How I Tolarate? / Someone Told Me Labour Party/NCP Party Are Talking Of Mega Merger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.