Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say (55969 Views)

ABU Zaria Female Students Missing!!! / How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students / 7 Female Students Fell Into A Well At Ambrose Ali Uni, Ekpoma. 2 Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by ezeemilk(m): 9:27am On Aug 22, 2014
tensazangetsu: people's future wives fucking another guy and suckin.g his dick for years if i ever get married let me drop dead
hahahahahaha...bros e no funny at ol cos if we look all dis finz, no guy go want marry oo..d worse part of it is dat some of dis gals denies dia main guy sex claiming to b virgin or born again, when wan mugu don chop dia puna tire nd d oder innocent bros go come marry second hand....lol
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Imoobot(m): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2014
Tobetoe: i,m just wondering

Wondering what na
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by bukatyne(f): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2014
fr3do:

Its this kind of yarn that pisses me off!
So sex is not enjoyed by the female?

Well well, you cannot have it both ways.

When a guy & girl date and break up, the guy says he used the girl

When the girl says after all she has done like intimacy. et al, the guy says they both enjoyed it.

It is either you both enjoyed it and nobody is used i.e.you don't get to brag you slept with a girl to score a point

OR

The girl is really giving you sex and you both break up, you are used her.

2 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Vivly(f): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2014
pouch: I lived with my boyfriend in school. He gave me a ring, and I called him "fiance" to calm my conscience cos I knew it was wrong.
At the end of the day we didn't get married and it wasn't worth it afterall.
It was the worst time of my life. I regret it till today. I was robbed of my youth, my freedom, friends, and desired grade.
Girls should never do it!
Bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by ceasare: 9:52am On Aug 22, 2014
pouch: I lived with my boyfriend in school. He gave me a ring, and I called him "fiance" to calm my conscience cos I knew it was wrong.
At the end of the day we didn't get married and it wasn't worth it afterall.
It was the worst time of my life. I regret it till today. I was robbed of my youth, my freedom, friends, and desired grade.
Girls should never do it!
You were not robbed of ur youth,freedom and grade my dear you just wished it away to someone who doesn't deserve it.bad story gone worst.
The morals of your story is never indulge in cohabitation Na see finish! Most time it takes more than grace for the couples to end u togeda!
For me back then I hv my own apartment she has her own she can come send a day or two atmosst then go back same thing with me .respect was mutual and when it was time to move on...no hard feeling!!!
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by zubby29(m): 10:04am On Aug 22, 2014
i guess u did.
EnlightenedSoul:

You say you pitied them. So, does a ring make that scenario more desirable/ less pitiable?
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Juzzybabe(f): 10:14am On Aug 22, 2014
tensazangetsu: people's future wives fucking another guy and suckin.g his dick for years if i ever get married let me drop dead

Wow! The last time I heard a guy said such,I asked,"so how do u manage and intend to manage your sexual feelings for the rest of your life?" He replied wit a question "why are dolls made for?"
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 22, 2014
Juzzybabe:

Wow! The last time I heard a guy said such,I asked,"so how do u manage and intend to manage your sexual feelings for the rest of your life?" He replied wit a question "why are dolls made for?"
Or you can just cut off your penis

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by otomatic(m): 10:20am On Aug 22, 2014
Dem send u go school but u go form couple. Instead of to read, u De form love-love. When u graduate with pass degree, u begin blame everyone but urself.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by arshavineering(m): 10:29am On Aug 22, 2014
Bryan12: The thing sef dey irritate.Last two years I went to mouau for a pume exam and I was to crash there,since ma bigbro lives offcamp.I saw this girl,my towngal,and my townguy.They were living in the same appartment.choiii!!.This babe dey cook,wash even bath with this guy,,,,na so my body begin dey pepper me ehhhh,house begin hungry me wen bin no wan go by force.

you never 'chi chon chin'
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Cindydearie(f): 10:33am On Aug 22, 2014
Dannyxy: cohabitation is a sin..

btw, I wonder why a lady will be giving a guy that she is not married to, everything that is supposed to be reserved for her husband, you cook for him, you have sexx with him, you wash his clothes, ahn ahn, which one you wan reserve for your husband now? nawa oh

That's why I say I must marry a virgin, call me judgemental, but that's my standard, if as a guy I can do without sexx, then what does a lady have as an excuse?(if she was ra.ped then it's understandable)..
u make sense my dear
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2014
tensazangetsu: lol you think i dont even have female friends anymore its just my mom i feel for she would be disappointed when my decison is made known as for my dad i dont give a damn
What about your kids, you want them to grow without the love and attention of both parents?
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Saraha1(f): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2014
Wetin I find come here?
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 22, 2014
50calibre:

Sorry to say brah! You senseless.

So you're only concerned about virginity, you sound like a Muslim terrorist.

How about prospects, how about attitude & personality, don't they count in your book? All you demand is a virgin.

There's no law or code which dictates that a female reserves anything for her future husband, stop that archaic talk. She cooks for Mr A today, she can still cook for Mr B tomorrow.

Btw see your brother
that terrorist is so cute smiley
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by nammi: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2014
I tire oooooo

fr3do:

Its this kind of yarn that pisses me off!
So sex is not enjoyed by the female?
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by fabuloustee(f): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2014
It's been fun reading through dis thread cheesy, from wat av read so far I observe the image of girls/ladies not only in universities generally in this era is highly demoralising, most guys think and still believes dat girls are a bunch of prostitute or cheerful givers grin grin,dats y some people in dis thread don't wanna get married or av female children, well I can't blame them for dis bcs in my sch I know girls dat open deir legs and cohabit and other crazy things that girls are accused of doing, in d same sch I know girls dat proudly say dat they would neva have set with any guy dat is not legally married to them, all am saying is dat we still av nd will still continue to av well cultured nd decent girls

3 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by careema(f): 11:23am On Aug 22, 2014
50calibre: I think the style of co-habitation in Nigerian universities is very nice, I wish I enjoyed such luxury.

Nothing as nice as having a housewife to look after your every need.

I did have sleep over weekends with my then girlfriend in Uni, the best she'd do is bring loads of junk foods while coming, and then tidy up the place. I'm expected to sit indoors all weekend and pay her attention, no going out, no excessive playing of video games else trouble. Nothing like that of Nigeria

I love Nigerian system, sounds like great fun. A guy can rent a very big house all to himself & have as many chics serving him, filling him belly & emptying his balls grin he don't got to explain anything to nobody because he's boss.

I didn't have such luxury.

he don't got to explain anything to nobody because he's boss khe? He has a lot of explaining to do to the lady staying with him. the lady shadow his movements because she knows she has a lot to lose. Guys in this condition have little time for other girls. Some guys maltreat the girls though but its kinda rare given that the girl's friends dont always support so they are always looking for an excuse to discourage her from the act. Its always funny sha, even the girl's girlfriends shadow the guy. [s]I don did that one bajebaje
[/s] grin grin.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by ireneidiva(f): 11:23am On Aug 22, 2014
AdeniyiA:
Did you ever ask why or what is the reason for the hymen feature in ladies? The giver of life(God) is holy, therefore He expects the receiver /bearer (the woman) also to be pure nd undefiled in 'that area'.
Exodus 34:19 says "All that openeth the matrix is mine..."
Now tell me, are all of God's possessions not being aborted nd flushed down the toilet? Rarely can you find TRULY FIRST BORN nowadays.
The bottomline is, women bear the brunt of unhealthy relationships
Hypocrite. So men are free to live an unholy life right? Smh. May God have mercy on you.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by nikkyshyne(f): 11:26am On Aug 22, 2014
olubukato:

Are you guilty as charged?

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by fightforchange1(f): 11:33am On Aug 22, 2014
I'm Hot...any.sexy.takers
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Tankotanko: 11:37am On Aug 22, 2014
[quote author=Tobetoe]i,m just wondering[/quote

U are not alone. Such luxeries never existed or not to my knowledge in my days where hostels are not that scarce. This may account for the dismal performance of present day scholars. You cant chase knowledge and enjoyment at the same time and be lucky completely. One has to give. Anyway Bravo To Them.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 22, 2014
nikkyshyne: Are you guilty as charged?

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Tankotanko: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2014
ireneidiva:
Hypocrite. So men are free to live an unholy life right? Smh. May God have mercy on you.

U dont get it. It must take two to tango, so if the women zip up, men cannot zip down. hope u follow now.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by nikkyshyne(f): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2014
olubukato:

3 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by debbydee(f): 11:58am On Aug 22, 2014
oyi n'aka mma na mbiarute"

interpret
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by ayorwizz(m): 11:59am On Aug 22, 2014
fender:

Your English is an eye saw to be honest.
*falls from chair*
Ehn! Kileleyi....*smh* pot calling kettle black

Ogbeni ur own is worse

*wipes dust frm body*
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Zammydagreat(m): 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
I LOVE LOVE, I'll marry my gf
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by AdeniyiA(m): 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
ireneidiva:
i never justified that angry
but d truth still remains that we have a relative freedom, women are eggs-very delicate beings.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by extremelygolden: 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
GodMode:

Foolish comment.. He's got nothing to prove... Your comment is foolish cos its one sided. Cos you said

"A man could actually be faithful to his wife.
Show him that a man could actually love and respect his wife ".

What if the wife doesn't love him and not faithful to him...

Oga GodMode, my comment was based on the words of the writer. He was pained because of his father's unfaithfulness to his mother. If he had metioned that his mother was as well unfaithful in her marriage, my comment wouldn't have been "One-sided" according to you.

Please, always look before you leap, ok?
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by ireneidiva(f): 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tankotanko:

U dont get it. It must take two to tango, so if the women zip up, men cannot zip down. hope u follow now.
If men zip up, women cannot zip down.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by DEGREE2466(m): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
dammyjay93: taaah grin grin

KA NWETA KWA GI

IF I CATCH YOU angry angry angry angry
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by sarmiie(m): 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dbestmax:
I sight u sarmiie

i see u too, my boss.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. / Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic / Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.