Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say (55968 Views)

ABU Zaria Female Students Missing!!! / How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students / 7 Female Students Fell Into A Well At Ambrose Ali Uni, Ekpoma. 2 Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by busky101(m): 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
tensazangetsu: Honestly dude marriage no make meaning o all the married people around me none of them are happy even my parents kraa my dad was always cheating on my mom she just stayed because of us i have made that decision since i was a child but i wanna have kids though but marriage never.
another 2face in the making, even 2baba go humble pass u nih...atleast he finally married
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by freshness2020: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
I knew this will make FP, as far say na dis OP? Na front tins...
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by mdee1(m): 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
Any Unaab female student in or about to enter should hit me up, let's get a house together. I promise no sex...unless u want
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by ElFenomeno1: 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
hugelyendowed: am sure that many would come here to play saint.

Anyway, as for me, I lived together with my girlfriend back in school. From 2nd year to final year. I was just a year ahead of her. I would have married her if I had gotten job immediately after graduation but u know women , time doesn't wait for them so she just got married last December.

LOL.. So she dumped you?! Aaaaaawwwwnnnnnn!

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by ayobase(m): 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
very risky I must say.
considering case of death

I was a practitioner, but we had 2 apartments.

a sin still.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Teeboi4real(m): 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
So after eating evry thing she has u nao said she got married 2 another 1 there is God.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by xp17(m): 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
CFCfan:
That's just insane. How can a girl do such things for a guy that hasn't even put a ring on it? Or did those girls just go to the university to be regarded as a 'graduate'?
It's truly sad
we go soon quarrel again oh

cfcfan, been playing a saint to attract ladies since 280AD

7 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
xp17: we go soon quarrel again oh

cfcfan, been playing a saint to attract ladies since 280AD
Guy, this one no be 'saint' things. You sef reason am well, if you be girl, you fit stab classes just to dey wash your boyfriend's clothes?
Does it make sense at al?

2 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by rill: 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
Op which kind FP jazzz u dey use
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by extremelygolden: 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
tensazangetsu: Honestly dude marriage no make meaning o all the married people around me none of them are happy even my parents kraa my dad was always cheating on my mom she just stayed because of us i have made that decision since i was a child but i wanna have kids though but marriage never.

And this is the reason you should get married, my brother - to fix what you believe your parents couldn't fix in their own marriage.

This is the time to prove to your father that a man could actually be faithful to his wife.
Show him that a man could actually love and respect his wife. And the only way you could do all this is through marriage.

My prayer for you is that God heal your heart and send your way that irresistable girl/lady that will eventually be your wife when you are so ready.

Loosen up a little, you're too hard on yourself.
It is well with you.

29 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by paparazzi1987(m): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
That's CoupleLARIZATION.Very common in lautech. I was a victim but I enjoyed it though
grin grin
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by xp17(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
CFCfan:
Guy, this one no be 'saint' things. You sef reason am well, if you be girl, you fit stab classes just to dey wash your boyfriend's clothes?
Does it make sense at al?
bros, it's a norm in Nigeria. me being a lady would not modulate it.

I'll, sir.

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Sezua(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
i ave been cohabiting since my 200lvl...hehehe, m in my finals, still enjoying it.
NOTE: what's meat to me may be poison to you!

3 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by thandii1: 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
fr3do:

Its this kind of yarn that pisses me off!
So sex is not enjoyed by the female?

Unfortunately, girls aren't seen that way. See as someone summarised above "someone's future wife being fccked and giving bjs'..not someone's future husband wasting sperm and licking clit. Truth is, majority of men still see sexx as a form of punishment or loss for women, reason most brag about sleeping with girls, reason most say I fccked that girl in a condescending, manner like they have dealt with her and not me and that girl had sexx like they both enjoyed it. You'd never even hear a guy say 'she fccked me' even if she did all the job on top. cheesy. I think All of these have made some women conclude that having sexx is a gift to men, but a loss for women.

As for the topic -Couples life, majority hardly ever get married. I just see them as People's future spouses who are just passing time, gathering sexual experience for future use. cheesy

23 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Sezua(m): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
mdee1: Any Unaab female student in or about to enter should hit me up, let's get a house together. I promise no sex...unless u want
e b like say u smoke weed wey no dry!

9 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by 1stola: 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
tensazangetsu: people's future wives fucking another guy and suckin.g his dick for years if i ever get married let me drop dead
lol!
later, those bitches becomes very desperate and will just trap one maga guy after a WASTED fuckïng life grin

2 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
Why is this on FP?

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Marleysmith: 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dannyxy: cohabitation is a sin..

btw, I wonder why a lady will be giving a guy that she is not married to, everything that is supposed to be reserved for her husband, you cook for him, you have sexx with him, you wash his clothes, ahn ahn, which one you wan reserve for your husband now? nawa oh

That's why I say I must marry a virgin, call me judgemental, but that's my standard, if as a guy I can do without sexx, then what does a lady have as an excuse?(if she was ra.ped then it's understandable)..

Heheheheheheeh!!!! I laugh in swahili. You had better join Boko boys cos they easily get virgins. Out of 10 girls, you would probably get one to be a virgin (of which she has romance with some guy you don't know).

2 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
U say Wetin? Igwe must hear this!

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by mygem: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
dammyjay93: taaah grin grin
u can't wake up and say u want to go to the US ur own way.there are guidlines we must follow.so is it in our lives.we were created and we must live according to the rules of our creator.cohabiting leads to sex b4 marriage which is fornication totally condemned in the Bible.I had a relationship in sch that led to marriage a happy one indeed, we never cohabited

3 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sezua:
e b like say u smoke weed wey no dry!
no mind the guy, he bin dey craze b4.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Davidolives(m): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
Nairaland oh my nairaland. BTHM:its a no no no for me even my gf wey we no dey see wey na only phone we dey talk dey tire me.not to talk of co habitation

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by rman: 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
This thread is meant for the " holier than though folks ".
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by akpanbaba: 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
I have endorsed it on one condition....That there will be a trailer load of assorted CDS delivered to the hostels on weekly basis.

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nicepoker(m): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
purplesummer: I didn't cohabit but I used to watch with interest and disappointment how my fellow girls gave themselves in "marriage" free of charge. They cook, clean, wash clothes, give s*x, and even contribute financially to the relationship. Some even stab lectures when they have to cook or wash boyfriend's clothes. I pitied such girls.
unlucky.

2 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by watered(m): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
I see d pains in ur xpressions.
purplesummer: I didn't cohabit but I used to watch with interest and disappointment how my fellow girls gave themselves in "marriage" free of charge. They cook, clean, wash clothes, give s*x, and even contribute financially to the relationship. Some even stab lectures when they have to cook or wash boyfriend's clothes. I pitied such girls.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Galadimabawa: 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
believe you me this, if i wher to be ask to advice singles on marriage matter, i will say they should rither remain like that than for them to gate marriad. (i found it distubbing)
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nicepoker(m): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
tensazangetsu: people's future wives fucking another guy and suckin.g his dick for years if i ever get married let me drop dead
how is it my biz
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nicepoker(m): 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
b3llo: Those that do it knows what they are into but frankly speaking I can't and am in my 3rd year. I still have 2 years to go.
include ur extra year pls.

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Elxandre(m): 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
tensazangetsu: lol you think i dont even have female friends anymore its just my mom i feel for she would be disappointed when my decison is made known as for my dad i dont give a damn
You are very selfish.
You want children, but you don't want them to have a mother.
Do you think children with single parents find it easy? I'm a case study. I know how my life feels with my absent dad who is already at eternal crossroads with my Mum who hates him because of his past misdeeds.

What you should be looking out for, is a lady with a good heart, and with you being determined to be a good parent unlike your dad, it only makes the job easier.

6 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
Elxandre:
You are very selfish.
You want children, but you don't want them to have a mother.
Do you think children with single parents find it easy? I'm a case study. I know how my life feels with my absent dad who is already at eternal crossroads with my Mum who hates him because of his past misdeeds.

What you should be looking out for, is a lady with a good heart, and with you being determined to be a good parent unlike your dad, it only makes the job easier.
p.diddy kids are from a single home they turned out alright even dangote raised his kids alone

2 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
firstEVA: Its not proper atal, why live with a guy that has not paid your bride price, for me i cannot o, i can spend few days and go back to my own room.
if it is wrong to live with a guy that has not paid your bride price then it follows that it should be wrong to do it after he has paid a bride price. think about it cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. / Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic / Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.