Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,855 members, 7,956,228 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say (56346 Views)

ABU Zaria Female Students Missing!!! / How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students / 7 Female Students Fell Into A Well At Ambrose Ali Uni, Ekpoma. 2 Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
tongue
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by 1stola: 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
fightforchange1: time to make babies.
hmn!
After all this years of ... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I pity 'broda' magas grin
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by lalasticlala(m): 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
mankand: I did it in school, it was fun though. But mine, we rationed it weekly i.e she spends some weeks with me and i also spend some weeks with her. There was an incident that happened back then, during the late hours of the night when her elder brother actually came to check on her, I had to hide in the toilet for 45 minutes until her elder brother and his friends were all gone.

lwkmh

what if he had wanted to use d toilet?

2 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=rutibaby][/quote] angry lipsrsealed angry lipsrsealed angry angry angry angry
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Eyop: 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
mankand: I did it in school, it was fun though. But mine, we rationed it weekly i.e she spends some weeks with me and i also spend some weeks with her. There was an incident that happened back then, during the late hours of the night when her elder brother actually came to check on her, I had to hide in the toilet for 45 minutes until her elder brother and his friends were all gone.

grin grin grin grin nairaland will not kill me

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by 1stola: 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
drealaz24:
baba were lele yi o
olosho dey vex
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
firstEVA: Its not proper atal, why live with a guy that has not paid your bride price, for me i cannot o, i can spend few days and go back to my own room.

You are on point. Na from few days e dey take start and b4 u know,...
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by kannymoore(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
egbe4real: May God bless u for putting up dis story, am actually in mist of student in on of d town in edo right following my transfer frm my ofx in lag, its an EYE SAW dear brodas n sistas. Am even tired to d extend dat am praying to give birth to only male kids which is not really possible. God help us oo.
[color=#990000][/color]

Bwaaaahahahahahahahaahhaha!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kai!!! My ribs!!! grin grin grin

No be only "EyE SaW..."

NA "NOSE SMELL"!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, dis your written english ehn?!!!!

CHiiiSoRs!!!
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by vislabraye(m): 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
fr3do:

Its this kind of yarn that pisses me off!
So sex is not enjoyed by the female?

Abi Oh. Tell them. Sex is only for men. SMH.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by okotv(m): 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
Are this the future leaders of tomorrow....marriage sha
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by benswagtt(m): 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dannyxy: bro you get me, chop knocle.
as e dey hot..grin
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Richardjemedafe(m): 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
Am here to READ COMMENT...................

Any body like********* me?

3 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by benswagtt(m): 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dannyxy: bro you get me, chop knocle.
as e dey hot..grin ...... Na because some dudes dey alow dis nonsense na y dem stil dey pratice am... If al guys can say No virgin No marraige sexual immorality 2 reduce
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Chykeboss(m): 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=chimerase2]I did dat wen I was in ma final year
Dis one i dont knw if she knws how to cook, cus I cook for her serve her even put water for her to bath while she stay put on the bed chatting cheesy
I really treated her like a queen[/quote

gut check it out na jazz she dey use 4 yhu grin[quote author=chimerase2]I did dat wen I was in ma final year
Dis one i dont knw if she knws how to cook, cus I cook for her serve her even put water for her to bath while she stay put on the bed chatting cheesy
I really treated her like a queen[/quote

gut check it out na jazz she dey use 4 yhu
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Ayoola171(m): 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
firstEVA: Its not proper atal, why live with a guy that has not paid your bride price, for me i cannot o, i can spend few days and go back to my own room.
"You can spend few days and go back" ok, spending few days; doing what?

3 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by mecussey(m): 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
montestic: cohabitation among undergraduates? mmmh . its gud 4 d guy and bad 4 d gal

The point...
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by fightforchange1(f): 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
cheesy[quote author=1stola]
hmn!
After all this years of ... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I pity 'broda' magas grin

lol.

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Champele(m): 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
I will never try such thing,and if I find Out my girlfriend did such,she should forget marriage.lol.

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by fightforchange1(f): 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
I wanna do something freaky to you!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
fightforchange1: cheesy
Hahahahaha
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
tensazangetsu: lol you think i dont even have female friends anymore its just my mom i feel for she would be disappointed when my decison is made known as for my dad i dont give a damn
who cares about your pathetic life die alone if you please
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
fightforchange1: I wanna do something freaky to you!!!!!!!!
shocked
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2014

. . . . . . I hope Thank you thank your stars that dem never shack up the time dem come, say none of them wan go pee wen u hide inside the loo!!!
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Sunglow: 12:02am On Aug 22, 2014
50calibre: I think the style of co-habitation in Nigerian universities is very nice, I wish I enjoyed such luxury.

Nothing as nice as having a housewife to look after your every need.

I did have sleep over weekends with my then girlfriend in Uni, the best she'd do is bring loads of junk foods while coming, and then tidy up the place. I'm expected to sit indoors all weekend and pay her attention, no going out, no excessive playing of video games else trouble. Nothing like that of Nigeria

I love Nigerian system, sounds like great fun. A guy can rent a very big house all to himself & have as many chics serving him, filling him belly & emptying his balls grin he don't got to explain anything to nobody because he's boss.

I didn't have such luxury.
And you obeyed all the conditions she gave? shocked shocked
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Anthony8: 12:04am On Aug 22, 2014
Dat i cal campus marriage
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 22, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

LOL.. So she dumped you?! Aaaaaawwwwnnnnnn!

That one na real dumping. The guy is just consoling himself cheesy
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Atmmachine(m): 12:06am On Aug 22, 2014
What is sweeter than sex

cool cool cool cool
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 22, 2014
xp17: we go soon quarrel again oh

cfcfan, been playing a saint to attract ladies since 280AD

And may not attract them with his Sainthood in another 280AD to come cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Sunglow: 12:14am On Aug 22, 2014
Atmmachine: What is sweeter than sex

cool cool cool cool
MONEY!!!!!!!!
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Atmmachine(m): 12:14am On Aug 22, 2014
THESE HOLES AIN'T LOYAL SINCE 1856..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 22, 2014
neutralwaya:

And may not attract them with his Sainthood in another 280AD to come cheesy
ok
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 22, 2014
CFCfan:
ok

Up Chelsea cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed / Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship / 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.