Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,562 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

BRIEF HISTORY OF WORK OF GLORY MISSION (WGM) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BRIEF HISTORY OF WORK OF GLORY MISSION (WGM) (567 Views)

5 Nights Of Glory With Pastor David Ibiyeomie / Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" / Pastor Chris: Christ In You The Hope Of Glory! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BRIEF HISTORY OF WORK OF GLORY MISSION (WGM) by Barnasodili(m): 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
HISTORY OF WORK OF GLORY MISSION (WGM)
We were praying one night in my house and my wife had a revelation that the Lord told her that he has chosen me to serve him. The lord also told her that the name of the church should be called WORK OF GLORY MISSION . the ministry started in December 1995.
We started the ministry at a workshop at No umuseti Road, Kwale,Delta state of Nigeria.
Since then, the lord has been doing great and mighty works in the church the barren bear children, the sick healed, the poor rich e.t.c.

VISION OF THE CHURCH
The vision of the church is to reach the whole world , to care for the the poor, to trainup ministers and also to win souls for Christ.
The church has brbches in somany cities and villages, we are still praying for God to extend it to other countries
Re: BRIEF HISTORY OF WORK OF GLORY MISSION (WGM) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
Barnasodili:
(0). MUMU-MUGUS (Congregation)
(1). ORDINARY MEMBER (called FOGO)
(2). ALADURA
(3). LEADER
(4). SENIOR LEADER
(5). RABBI
(6). PASTOR
(7). EVENGELIST
(cool. PROPHET
(9). APOSTLE
(10). SUPERVISING APOSTLE
(11). SENIOR APOSTLE
(12). APOSTLE GENERAL
(13). SUPERVISING APOSTLE GENERAL
(14). SENIOR APOSTLE GENERAL
(15) DEPUTY BABA ALADURA
(16) BABA ALADURA
Re: BRIEF HISTORY OF WORK OF GLORY MISSION (WGM) by Mendo007(m): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
so how does all theses titles lead to heaven?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Do I Choose? / TB Joshua Will Not Die But Will Suffer – Congolese Prophet / Can This Be Called Gambling ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.