Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

INEC Is Not Working -personal Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Is Not Working -personal Opinion (475 Views)

INEC Is Plotting To Release Results Elections To Favour APC- Wike / PDP Disowns Dokpesi, Says Apology To Nigerians His Personal Opinion / INEC Is Broke, Can’t Pay Salary, Says Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INEC Is Not Working -personal Opinion by Big4wig(m): 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
I went to bank(name witheld) some days ago to obtain a cheque given to me buh was told my voters card has expired & i should go & renew it cos Voters registration is taking place recently..Luckly for me,a registration booth is close by my house.i went there as early as 8am with d hope dat they would show up as written in d poster & adverts everywhere..after spending 2hours,they finally came,HURRAY everyone shouted with the hope of getting it done fast.

First,d generator couldnt start,until an operative came & fixed it..Secondly,the system INEC gave the workers couldnt work cos d keyboard was stiff..so they had to send another system from LGA headquarters which took another 1hour.when d pc was changed,they couldnt register cos the webcam couldnt + d fingerprint machine couldn't detect fingerprints..so yesterday was cancel due to inadequate facilities

Today,the workers came late around 10am + d crowd was much..they started work and by 3pm they av only registered 24 persons My number is 42 & am not sure i would register today self..my questions are

1.Where was the money FG allocated to INEC for d buying of the necessary equipments needed for the registrations??
2.Why can't workers come on time to work,i mean dis African time ideology,why must it occur in a situation when crowds are waiting for a worker??
3.So many young graduates are springing up yearly who majorities are @least computer literates,y can't they b employed so as to save time with such operations??
4.Will Nigeria ever upgrade??

Re: INEC Is Not Working -personal Opinion by ifysimple(f): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
hmm, you are even lucky they came and attended to someone. In my center we have been coming out and waiting since yesterday but no one showed face.
Re: INEC Is Not Working -personal Opinion by Big4wig(m): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
ifysimple: hmm, you are even lucky they came and attended to someone. In my center we have been coming out and waiting since yesterday but no one showed face.
mehn,dis inec peeps need to upgrade oo,am very pissed right now..#smh

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Unemployment: Strong Message For Mr President / Nasarawa Lawmakers To Boycott Peace Meeting With Al-makura / Nigerian, 31, Dupes 75-year-old Dutch Woman Of €200,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.