Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,455 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

ABIA : Just In*** - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABIA : Just In*** (908 Views)

JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] / My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABIA : Just In*** by obinalihe: 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
**** Only very few courageous leaders in Nigeria will invest massively on security before building round about and planting flowers...For Governor T.A Orji, partnering with the Nigeria Army to re establish the 14 Army Brigade at Ohafia, Abia State was an investment worthwhile*****
Nigerians have been urged to encourage the Nigerian Army in the face of the current security challenges confronting the country instead of constant criticism.
Governor Theodore Orji of Abia State gave the advise in Umuahia when he received in audience the Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant Gen. Kenneth Minimah who paid him a courtesy visit with other senior Army officers.
He said that the Army has been doing a very good job in fighting the Boko Haram which he said is new in the country.
Chief Orji was of the opinion that the Army has to take time to adapt to fight terrorism which according to him is totally new to Nigerians, noting that many soldiers have sacrificed their lives while fighting insurgency in the country.
He expressed confidence that the new chief of Army staff will perform creditably in office and assured him of the continued support and partnership of the Abia State government to the Army.
The Governor appreciated the Nigerian Army for the tremendous assistance it rendered to Abia State to end kidnapping as well as for the establishment of the 14 brigade of the Army at Ohafia which has enhanced security in the State and appealed to the Chief of Army Staff to provide military equipment at the Army camp at Aba, give preference to the state during Army recruitment and to ensure that the Army in the State work in synergy with the police and other security agencies in the State.
Earlier in his speech, the Chief of Army staff, Lt. Gen. Kenneth Minima said he was in the State to visit military formations as part of his familiarization tour of the 82 Division, Enugu.
He appreciated Governor TA Orji for his assistance to the Nigerian Army which he described as exemplary and requested him to do more as the Army cannot do it alone.

Re: ABIA : Just In*** by funshint(m): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
OP u're a disgrace to yourself and your family. So all the governor did for 8yrs was to invest *loot on security. Wonderful!!!

3 Likes

Re: ABIA : Just In*** by shizzle11(m): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
gringrin
Re: ABIA : Just In*** by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
Seun should censor T.A Orji's name with immediate effect!

angry
Re: ABIA : Just In*** by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
hahahaahahahaha FP Plsssss
PDP is Working in Abia State cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ABIA : Just In*** by obinalihe: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
Long live Abia state ...security minded governor,we love you
Re: ABIA : Just In*** by patrikobi: 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ochendo global,you the man we know.you are security expert.
Re: ABIA : Just In*** by patrikobi: 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
The man who have changed things for better in Abia state
Re: ABIA : Just In*** by SirElaw(m): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
The Nigerian Army is a federal government institution. He simply took money meant for the poor and gave to a very rich man.
Re: ABIA : Just In*** by asha80(m): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
to god who made me @patrickobi and @obinalihe if were closeby i would shoot your brains out without blinking.
Re: ABIA : Just In*** by donphilopus: 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
asha80: to god who made me @patrickobi and @obinalihe if were closeby i would shoot your brains out without blinking.

Forget about the guys, pls. Because we all know they're encouraging him wrongly!
Re: ABIA : Just In*** by ejihand1(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
asha80: to god who made me @patrickobi and @obinalihe if were closeby i would shoot your brains out without blinking.
Thank God they are not with you. Your type are needed in Borno state. To be precisely in Gwazo.
Re: ABIA : Just In*** by omenka(m): 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
This man seems to be the poster child of failure in governance. He cuts a very sour figure whenever he's mentioned!

Just imagine.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Two Suspected Boko Haram Members / Chronicles Of Missing “things” In Nigeria / How BH Use More Than One Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.