Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Americans Infected With Ebola Recover Fully. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Americans Infected With Ebola Recover Fully. (380 Views)

"Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola / Nigerian Nurse Down With Ebola After Treating Patrick Sawyer Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Americans Infected With Ebola Recover Fully. by dabigwalls: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
Both Americans who were treated for the Ebola virus have been discharged from the hospital.

"Today is a miraculous day," Dr. Kent Brantly said at a news conference in Atlanta with staff of Emory University Hospital. "I am thrilled to be alive, to be well and to be reunited with my family." The hospital announced he was being discharged Thursday.

The other patient, Nancy Writebol, was released Tuesday, and is choosing not to make public comments, the hospital said.

Only the semen of the man which may still be infectious for the next few months remains a risk.

www.cnn.com

(1) (Reply)

Confab Delegates Form Pressure Group / BREAKING NEWS: Assembly Impeaches Enugu Deputy Gov. / Man United Sign Di Maria From Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.