Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola (43413 Views)

Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) / Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast / Patience Jonathan Calls For Peace In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by HarrveySpecter(m): 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
I am just watching channels news and the president was meeting with governors and in his speech where he was giving a brief history on how ebola came to Nigeria. He said, "sawyer after going to his sisters burial and participated in one way or the other, contacted the disease. He was advised to stay but the "crazy man" (with using his hand as gesture) refuse to listen."

Something in that line.

How can a president talk like this on national TV for the love?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVgGCXVUrEU

Source: Channels news

26 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
Yes I agreed with the President wholeheartedly.....the moddafuckkeer is worse than a crazy man.

476 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
i am with gej on this one, in fact there should be an official statement calling the guy crazy.

Gej till 2015.

309 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Krak(m): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
GEJ is very wrong, the man was not only crazy, I think he was in fact both mad and also a lunatic.

If GEJ had consulted me before making that statement I would have borrowed him all the adjectives needed to describe that "Crazy Man".

288 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by HarrveySpecter(m): 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
The man must have been senseless to travel even after being advised against it. But come on people, he is the president! He's suppose to be professional. That's just not professional in any way.

28 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by collynzov5: 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
HarrveySpecter: The man must have been senseless to travel even after being advised against it. But come on people, he is the president! He's suppose to be professional. That's just not professional in any way.
He described the man in the most professional way possible.
Stop looking for faults, even your fellow APC plebs have abandoned you on this one.
Ntorrr!

231 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by diamondpaul(m): 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
U re sying how can a president talk in that manner...? you forgot then...when nigerian's open their mouth like someone having mouth diarrhea and talk's to the president anyhow claiming he's the reason for this and the reason for that...my brother it's high tome he started saying all those ...afterall he's d president,gej till forever!!!

67 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by overhypedsteve(m): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mr president was too kind he should have called on a yoruba market woman to join him in the cursing. omo ale buruku!!!

179 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by overhypedsteve(m): 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mr president was too kind he should have called on a yoruba market woman to join him in the cursing
Krak: GEJ is very wrong, the man was not only crazy, I think he was in fact both mad and also a lunatic.
If GEJ had consulted me before making that statement I would have borrowed him all the adjectives needed to describe that "Crazy Man".

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by 3kay945(m): 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
Haven't I said the Sawyer dude was a terrorist. Gej got it right this time without reading a speech. cool

69 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Plus10(m): 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
Not only crazy but wicked and heartless!

85 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by HarrveySpecter(m): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
Little wonder Nigeria is in the state it is. The way Nigerians celebrate mediocre, is just unbelievable. What happens to being professional and using professional terms?
We all know what Obama must have thought of Osama, but we don't see obama calling him names in public? Putin get America/obama for mind, but he doesn't call them/him names in public.
Besides the man is deceased, he deserves a little bit of respect.

40 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by saintneo(m): 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
füçk Mr sawyer, may hell welcome you with fury

19 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by HarrveySpecter(m): 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
And please this is no PDP/APC thing, I am just stating the obvious.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
I followed a Super Sport conversation where Peterside Idah called somebody crazy or something like that and one of the other analysts told him to mind his language.

It is quiet unprofessional even though Sawyer was indeed crazy.

27 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
A person in the position of the President should show common etiquete and restraint.

21 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by greaterlove(m): 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
HarrveySpecter: Little wonder Nigeria is in the state it is. The way Nigerians celebrate mediocre, is just unbelievable. What happens to being professional and using professional terms?
We all know what Obama must have thought of Osama, but we don't see obama calling him names in public? Putin get America/obama for mind, but he doesn't call them/him names in public.
crazy is mild, I can give you a thousand and 1 instances were Obama, US senators, house members on either the republican or democratic parties have used more vile words to describe each other.
That guy is not only crazy, he is wicked, heartless and evil. You don't need kind words when someone has put 160million at risk.

169 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by strangest(m): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
Infact 'crazy' is an insult to the crazy people in the world... The man is kolomental...

83 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Tittos: 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
HarrveySpecter: Little wonder Nigeria is in the state it is. The way Nigerians celebrate mediocre, is just unbelievable. What happens to being professional and using professional terms?
. Obama has used the F word more than twice. The first was when he was referring to the Bp Oil spill. George Bush has used so many profound words. Richard Nixon still has the title of highest profound words ever used by a president. Prince Charles once insulted a journalist in front of a bunch of camera men including CNN. Please do a proper research before coming here to us America or any western country for purpose of comparing. Our presidents exhibit more professional decorum when speaking in public and that still hasn't made the country better. The real problem with Nigeria is when people like you leave the real issues affecting the country and start distracting us with unnecessary ones. Of all the things Gej said about ebola all you could pick up was that sawyer was crazy, which by the way was the most subtle word to use for the guy.

256 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by doctokwus: 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
Its an insult to crazy people for mr sawyer to b classed wt dem.Mr president shud av calld him a 'crazy,deranged,ebola terrorist'.On dis gej was even kind wt his use of words.

51 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
HarrveySpecter: I am just watching channels news and the president was meeting with governors and in his speech where he was giving a brief history on how ebola came to Nigeria. He said, "sawyer after going to his sisters burial and participated in one way or the other, contacted the disease. He was advised to stay but the "crazy man" (with using his hand as gesture) refuse to listen."

Something in that line.

How can a president talk like this on national TV for the love?

Source: Channels news

and so bloody f.ucking what
i support gej on this..he should've done worse..

there's to an extent one keep his cool..gej quiet nor mean say na fool..

51 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by victorVIC1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
And who made Obama d standard of measuring professionalism? If u tink all mad men walk around d streets unclad den dat was where u got it wrong.

95 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2014

i dnt know which name would be suitable for u..
stu.pid,silly,re.tarded ..brain.drained maybe nitwit is best..

what the hell u typing

obama used so many vile words nd many just threw blind eyes nd deaf ears...its normal with U.S politicians..

nd did i see that right..we owe sawyer respect you must be sick...

someone who deliberately urinated on medics just to pass on d virus...someone who has outrightly pushed 160million people one step closer to 6fts?

u don't make sense at all...fix your mindset

114 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
@Op, your plan don fail. A man that knows he is infected with Ebola knowing fully well the risk he posses decided to carry himself to Nigeria. Is he not crazy? He is MAD AND STUPID IDIOT FOOL. Na because of him make people begin bath hot water and salt.

73 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by brownlord: 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
Obiagelli: i am with gej on this one, in fact there should be an official statement calling the guy crazy.

Gej till 2015.

Seun is yet to recover from the attack.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2014

Who knows how to give an e-slap with thunderous sound?

102 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by juman(m): 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
grin
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by goldfish80(m): 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
Am ashamed of the president's utterances. His language lacks candor. He's the President of Nigeria not president of Ariaria market traders association.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
I love my president. Very blunt and direct. No pretence, no drama

30 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by isi4(m): 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
@ Op...I mean no harm but just wana ask if you are related to sawyer If yes, ok pls on behalf of Mr President, I say sorry...so now can u pls ask ur relative(Sawyer) to provide d drug to bring back our fellow brothers and sisters he sent to their early grave or u can swap for them...

28 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by poiZon: 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
baba GEJ u need appoint Special adviser on CURSING matters o, i get degree n pedigree plus diploma in BAD MOUTHING.
Mr sawyer could be classified simply as an ODORIFEROUS DONTEY!

30 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by AndyBlazeSpirit: 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
is AndyBlaze crazy?angry angry

#BITG

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Picture Scene From Sambissa / Okorocha Constructing Bridges Without Design - COREN / Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.