Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table (80266 Views)

NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 / NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by mamabear1(f): 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
ayusco85:
i want to collect the call up letter from my school. its a tradition that has been on going since 1972 grin. e no go end for my head. batch A15 go launch the online printing of call up. for me, i dey go my schl o. grin grin grin
hw much u go sell ur front page space? wink

U neva see ntin...e be like say dem nor dey queue 2 collect call up 4rm ur sch....in ma sch eh...d crowd na die, so many pushing eh...u wud be so stressed...till d last day sef u wud still see crowd... D only idea i like bout goin 2 collect ur call up, is d fact u can buy some stuff dat u need....
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Liadi2(m): 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
Re we to do d reg by ourself.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by gorgeousnogo(f): 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
When wil d correction list come out? Didnt see dat in d timetable
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by ayusco85(m): 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
mamabear1:

U neva see ntin...e be like say dem nor dey queue 2 collect call up 4rm ur sch....in ma sch eh...d crowd na die, so many pushing eh...u wud be so stressed...till d last day sef u wud still see crowd... D only idea i like bout goin 2 collect ur call up, is d fact u can buy some stuff dat u need....

Thats not how it is in my school o. different faculties have seperate window through which they collect. and besides i was an S.U.G executive, so no queuing up for me grin, na the dean office gan i go enter.

btw, this year people no go much, many will opt for the online printing, few will want to stress themselves to go to their schools
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by ayusco85(m): 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
gorgeousnogo: When wil d correction list come out? Didnt see dat in d timetable

when u register online, dont make any mistake grin
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Appswheel(m): 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2014

The Management of NYSC wishes to inform the general public and Nigerian graduates (both foreign and locally trained) in particular, that with effect from 2014 Batch “C” mobilisation exercise, mobilisation processes will be online.

All prospective Corps Members are required to register online at the NYSC Portal, or portal.nysc.gov.ng or go to www.nysc.gov.ng to link to the portal. Please note that information on accredited registration centers nationwide is available on the homepage.
2014 Nysc: Batch C Online Registration Procedure

All graduates from Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics/Monotechnics and those affiliated to them (whether full-time or part-time) are expected to carry out their biometric-enabled online registration using their Matriculation Numbers and JAMB Registration Numbers. Also, those for Revalidation (i.e prospective corps members who were mobilized earlier but for one reason or the other could not report for the orientation course) must equally register online.

All prospective corps members are to register online. Those who wish to get their Call-up numbers by SMS/email and subsequently print their Call-up letters online are to pay the sum of Four Thousand Naira (N4,000) using any Bank’s Automated Teller machine (ATM) Cards or the PIN Vending option from any bank in Nigeria.

The feature allows them to print and reprint their call-up letters online in case of loss of call-up letters and also facilitates accelerated camp processing at the orientation camps.

SEE FULL INFORMATION
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by ailehwise(m): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
the 4k i paid is still pending. telling me transaction not successful.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
dancok: oreke ! Where is ur pic na,can u send me or put it on ur profile,

what's with my pic?
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
gorgeousnogo: When wil d correction list come out? Didnt see dat in d timetable
no correction lists. They are making use of d jamb database to correct that.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
ailehwise: the 4k i paid is still pending. telling me transaction not successful.
dem don charge u?
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by CoCoLav(f): 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
Is it just me or do most people seem very excited about this NYSC thingy? I can practically feel the excitement on this thread. Hope its really worth it.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by dprince042(m): 11:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
CoCoLav: Is it just me or do most people seem very excited about this NYSC thingy? I can practically feel the excitement on this thread. Hope its really worth it.
I'm much exited about this!
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by kjewel(f): 11:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
orekelewa9: can we register with a phone?

you cant register fully with a phone as you will need to do your biometric as well as update your passport photograph. to enable you do this please visit NYSC site for accredited registration centres close to you.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by dagok(f): 12:13am On Aug 29, 2014
Have register mine today...it was easy... just that NYSC use JAMB information to upload our profile because my Date of Birth and State of Origin is not correct with the one am using in school...But have complain that to my school and they said Senate wil send school list by September 22 to 27 so NYSC wil now use the school list to make the correction... I REP LAUTECH.

1 Like

Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Rostel2: 6:05am On Aug 29, 2014
dagok: Have register mine today...it was easy... just that NYSC use JAMB information to upload our profile because my Date of Birth and State of Origin is not correct with the one am using in school...But have complain that to my school and they said Senate wil send school list by September 22 to 27 so NYSC wil now use the school list to make the correction... I REP LAUTECH.
while you were doing the registration did you also fingerprint 'cos one of the registration pages is requesting for thumbs layout on my phone?
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by ailehwise(m): 7:41am On Aug 29, 2014
sodiqyinka: dem don charge u?
yes i got alert say dem don charge me.
till now still pending.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by dagok(f): 9:21am On Aug 29, 2014
Yes..it require thumbprint..
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by CoCoLav(f): 9:25am On Aug 29, 2014
dprince042:
I'm much exited about this!

Why? is it the camp or the thought of being independent that excites you? or is it just about going to another state?
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by depato88(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2014
wow o good news!
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by akdavz1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
Do you want to serve in a specific state as Batch C member? Let System Edge helps you facilitate that dream. We will help You to serve in your comfort zone!

For details: Email your name, location, phone number to: 08022748946
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by abdullahiwali(m): 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
Any body frm NSUK who has done the reg... successfully Keep me posted.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nicepoker(m): 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
Batch b 2014 I still de house o. Camp no open
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nicepoker(m): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
Horlawoomey: This is a front page material, I was here..... Rumor mongers can go hug transformer, C14 is very sure.
na u be the 1st to be graduate in ur family?
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nicepoker(m): 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
olasmith10: make FG no try that cancellation of 3 weeks camping o..Cos I Don plan celebrate my birthday 4 camp #Nov 17#.. no time for national nonsense.
I greet una my fellow otondos to be.. Infact otondos sef.. na only uniform we never get.. all d very best. *two fingers in d air *
if ebola go calm down by then if not no camping for u. Batch b 2014 osun state. I still de house o
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Horlawoomey(m): 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nicepoker: na u be the 1st to be graduate in ur family?
lolz, why are you sad about my post? Seems you are still @ home waiting to be mobilized for B14....... That's not funny BA.STARD

1 Like

Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by IJIGGAH(m): 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
ailehwise: the 4k i paid is still pending. telling me transaction not successful.

That one don enter gobe
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by tboy11(m): 6:02am On Aug 30, 2014
good morning...I have a question...I know that there is a quota system in which each institution has a no. of student they can mobilize in a batch... now that mobilization is online and is done individually... what happens if the no. of students that mobilize in a sch exceed their quota
for example... let's assume UI has 3000 slots and 5000 students mobilize online
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by dozzynet(m): 7:00am On Aug 30, 2014
Pls folks, what is the cause of "INVALID JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER". Any IMSU nysc hopeful in the house experiencing such pls
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by tslimpez(f): 8:38am On Aug 30, 2014
same here o
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by dania30(f): 9:26am On Aug 30, 2014
dozzynet: Pls folks, what is the cause of "INVALID JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER". Any IMSU nysc hopeful in the house experiencing such pls
For how long has it been showing 'invalid'?
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Rostel2: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2014
cryHow am I going to work my posting with all this online stuff
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by zeebaby24(f): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2014
Please who has info about the re-validation, can someone who was mobilized but didn't collect call up letter do revalidation or its only meant for those that collected call up letter but could not go for that batch anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.