Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table (80264 Views)

NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 / NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 08, 2014
Iyabetajos: mornin friendz pls if my skul has nt regularized does dt mean i cant complete d registratn?

secondly pls do i have to do d registration before i can b mobilized?am from unijos
You can register even if ur school havent regularize so far you wrote jamb and yes, you nid to register or you wont b mobilised.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by CoCoLav(f): 11:20am On Sep 08, 2014
sodiqyinka: You can register even if ur school havent regularize so far you wrote jamb and yes, you nid to register or you wont b mobilised.

I don't think you can register if your school hasn't regularized. My friend couldnt register because he was over 30 years and the school didn't send his name. That's why you are asked for your matric number at the point of registration. The faculty officer in school even confirmed that they had sent our names to NYSC.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by nosky4(m): 11:36am On Sep 08, 2014
CoCoLav:

I don't think you can register if your school hasn't regularized. My friend couldnt register because he was over 30 years and the school didn't send his name. That's why you are asked for your matric number at the point of registration. The faculty officer in school even confirmed that they had sent our names to NYSC.
So ur tellin us that those dat completed dia regiatratn has been regularised by dia various schools?
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by CoCoLav(f): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2014
nosky4: So ur tellin us that those dat completed dia regiatratn has been regularised by dia various schools?

Possibly. I was told that if you input your jamb registration and matric number and nothing pops up then your name hasn't been sent. You should return to your school and ask questions. That's how my friend knew he wouldn't be mobilized.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by trendiitee(f): 11:47am On Sep 08, 2014
CoCoLav:

Possibly. I was told that if you input your jamb registration and matric number and nothing pops up then your name hasn't been sent. You should return to your school and ask questions. That's how my friend knew he wouldn't be mobilized.
I tink u re right,,cos in my sch we filled mobilization form and only d names of those who re cleared was on d list..so I tink,,if sum1 whose name isn't on d list try to register,,notin will cum up... ***jst saying,,not sure though**
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2014
CoCoLav:

They are not sending any names before 22nd of this month. I can authoritatively tell you your school havent send any names to nysc. Not yet anyways. They will start recieving names from 22nd and stop on 27th. About the registration ish... You can register so far you have a jamb registration number. All they need your registeration number for is to retrieve ur biodata from jamb database. Nothing more. And yes, i know what im talking about. wink

3 Likes

Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by CoCoLav(f): 11:55am On Sep 08, 2014
trendiitee: I tink u re right,,cos in my sch we filled mobilization form and only d names of those who re cleared was on d list..so I tink,,if sum1 whose name isn't on d list try to register,,notin will cum up... ***jst saying,,not sure though**

Yeah cos there was an error on the online form regarding my date of birth which I couldn't edit. I was told the error was from my school.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 08, 2014
trendiitee: I tink u re right,,cos in my sch we filled mobilization form and only d names of those who re cleared was on d list..so I tink,,if sum1 whose name isn't on d list try to register,,notin will cum up... ***jst saying,,not sure though**
but nysc neva start to dey recieve names na... Dat one na jamb database e dey o.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by trendiitee(f): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2014
CoCoLav:

Yeah cos there was an error on the online form regarding my date of birth which I couldn't edit. I was told the error was from my school.
really?? I avnt registered though,I'll do dat dis week.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2014
CoCoLav:

not from ur school dear. Its from jamb n i guess its wat u filled while registering for jamb back den.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by CoCoLav(f): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2014
sodiqyinka: They are not sending any names before 22nd of this month. I can authoritatively tell you your school havent send any names to nysc. Not yet anyways. They will start recieving names from 22nd and stop on 27th. About the registeration ish... You can register so far you have a jamb registeration number whether ur school regularize or not. All they need your registeration number for is to retrieve ur biodata from jamb database. Nothing more. And yes, i know what im talking about. wink

Hmmn...okay. Everything is hearsay anyway unless you work with NYSC.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by trendiitee(f): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2014
sodiqyinka: but nysc neva start to dey recieve names na... Dat one na jamb database e dey o.
ehnehn,,I wasn't speakin on certainty too...twas just a guess..

So does dat mean dat evn those who had extra semester or session can register evn b4 d sch send names to nysc??
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
CoCoLav:

Even if your frnd is 45yrs(no pun intended) he will still nid to register to get his exemption letter. If your having issues with registering, just give like 24hrs n try again... It will work.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by CoCoLav(f): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
sodiqyinka: Even if your frnd is 45yrs(no pun intended) he will still nid to register to get his exemption letter. If your having issues with registering, just give like 24hrs n try again... It will work.

Lol @ 45 years. Seems you know something I don't grin thanks cheesy
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
trendiitee: ehnehn,,I wasn't speakin on certainty too...twas just a guess..

So does dat mean dat evn those who had extra semester or session can register evn b4 d sch send names to nysc??
anybody can register so far he/she has a valid registeration number. They will separate those ones who are not going to be mobilised when schools send names from 22nd of this month. Not everyone who registered will be mobilised
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Ayomax(m): 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
sodiqyinka: Even if your frnd is 45yrs(no pun intended) he will still nid to register to get his exemption letter. If your having issues with registering, just give like 24hrs n try again... It will work.
i must give it to you, you damn good with passing relevant info. keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
CoCoLav:

cheesy you welcome
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ayomax:
i must give it to you, you damn good with passing relevant info. keep it up
God bless you sire...
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
CoCoLav:

Hmmn...okay. Everything is hearsay anyway unless you work with NYSC.
Not hearsay dear

1 Like

Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by trendiitee(f): 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
sodiqyinka: anybody can register so far he/she has a valid registeration number. They will separate those ones who are not going to be mobilised when schools send names from 22nd of this month. Not everyone who registered will be mobilised
oh ok!!!!! Tanks 4 d clarification.... How re u doin?
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
trendiitee: oh ok!!!!! Tanks 4 d clarification.... How re u doin?
Im gud jare... Wataboutchu?
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by trendiitee(f): 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
sodiqyinka: Im gud jare... Wataboutchu?
I'm doin very fine
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Enifolabi(m): 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
I filled the form yesterday, when i preview and i tried to submit it was say the Jamb registration number have already been registered. . I tried to submit the biodata form but it kept repeating the same thing. . Till i logged out.
Please what can cause this?
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Urine: 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
CoCoLav:

Check your mail.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by nosky4(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
CoCoLav:

alright
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Iyabetajos(f): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
tnx guys i tried again today n was able to register even tho my schoo hasnt done dregularization.so i dunno wats up cosmy friend only bought jamb form den bt didnt write n she hant been able to register so shes on herway to abj jamb office ryt nw
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
Iyabetajos: tnx guys i tried again today n was able to register even tho my schoo hasnt done dregularization.so i dunno wats up cosmy friend only bought jamb form den bt didnt write n she hant been able to register so shes on herway to abj jamb office ryt nw
told you you will b able to register so far you wrote jamb... Did ur frnd register online?
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
Enifolabi: I filled the form yesterday, when i preview and i tried to submit it was say the Jamb registration number have already been registered. . I tried to submit the biodata form but it kept repeating the same thing. . Till i logged out.
Please what can cause this?
are you sure no one as registered on your behalf? If yes, send an email to abubakarkuf@yahoo.com or nyscsupport@sidmach.com and explain in detail the problem(s) is/are. I'm 99% sure it will be rectify within 72hours and you will be able to register. Call any of these numbers 08133340979, 08079703697,
09091235259 and complain to anybody who picks the call... Mind, you must be sure no one has registered on your behalf because it may require them wiping off all the data provided on ur behalf from the whole database. Bless!
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by dania30(f): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
sodiqyinka: are you sure no one as registered on your behalf? If yes, send an email to abubakarkuf@yahoo.com or nyscsupport@sidmach.com and explain in detail the problem(s) is/are. I'm 99% sure it will be rectify within 72hours and you will be able to register. Call any of these numbers 08133340979, 08079703697,
09091235259 and complain to anybody who picks the call... Mind, you must be sure no one has registered on your behalf because it may require them wiping off all the data provided on ur behalf from the whole database. Bless!
Nysc had better employ u oooo! grin

3 Likes

Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
dania30:
grin
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by trendiitee(f): 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
dania30:
seconded!!!!!!!!! Infact thirded nd fourthed **dat is if dia is anytin lik dat sha**
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
trendiitee: seconded!!!!!!!!! Infact thirded nd fourthed **dat is if dia is anytin lik dat sha**
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.