Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,221 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

When Prayer Couldn't Break The Jinx - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Prayer Couldn't Break The Jinx (496 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Why Do People Open Their Eyes When Prayer Is Going On. / What Can You Do When Prayer & Praises Fail? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Prayer Couldn't Break The Jinx by fubbyy(m): 7:08am On Aug 22, 2014
You have prayed for years,did all the things needed to do including fasting but nothing worked out, what else do you do?
Re: When Prayer Couldn't Break The Jinx by kevoh(m): 8:02am On Aug 22, 2014
Start realising that you need to take proactive action instead of all these hunger strike(fasting) and mumbling of words with eyes closed.

If you are sick, seek for medical help.
If you have no job, get self-employed.
If you are an artist, improve on your skills and packaging.
Every time you hear the Americans say 'God bless America'' but they don't sit down and wait for blessings. They work towards it instead.
Re: When Prayer Couldn't Break The Jinx by fubbyy(m): 8:07am On Aug 22, 2014
kevoh: Start realising that you need to take proactive action instead of all these hunger strike(fasting) and mumbling of words with eyes closed.

If you are sick, seek for medical help.
If you have no job, get self-employed.
If you are an artist, improve on your skills and packaging.
Every time you hear the Americans say 'God bless America'' but they don't sit down and wait for blessings. They work towards it instead.
pls how do I get self employed with no dime in my pocket
Re: When Prayer Couldn't Break The Jinx by kevoh(m): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2014
fubbyy: pls how do I get self employed with no dime in my pocket
Now that's for you to think of but I will oblige you.
Have you visited the Business section of Nairaland, importation thread to be precise? You can get ideas on stuff to import and sell.
How about raising capital? You can either get a loan or do menial jobs if you are ready to humble yourself.

I've read a couple of your threads where you talked about your tattoos and spraying your hair and seen your profile where you had braids meaning you might have some form of entertainment talent in you. Look for that gem (talent) and explore it
Re: When Prayer Couldn't Break The Jinx by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 22, 2014
kevoh:
Now that's for you to think of but I will oblige you.
Have you visited the Business section of Nairaland, importation thread to be precise? You can get ideas on stuff to import and sell.
How about raising capital? You can either get a loan or do menial jobs if you are ready to humble yourself.

I've read a couple of your threads where you talked about your tattoos and spraying your hair and seen your profile where you had braids meaning you might have some form of entertainment talent in you. Look for that gem (talent) and explore it
NA SO

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Message To The Embarrassed Christ Embassy Members / "What Is The Spiritual Gift Of Mercy?" / A Word From GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.