Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (124598 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Dominionhost(m): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2014
Many Thanks brother. I just received the guides. Remain blessed.

It remains one that I requested on phone yesterday. Meanwhile, I have sent a mail to your inbox. Pls check and get back to me brother.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 20, 2014
dadojo:
cooljoe2021@gmail.com
ohunyone@gmail.com
jify09@gmail.com
solibay@yahoo.com

Materials sent
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2014
Let me ask a question, the answer with the highest number of "likes" will get a recharge voucher from me by monday morning

Which industry in Nigeria do you think is the best to be in if you want to make a lot of money?

Keep your contributions coming
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by laksyde100(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2014
dadojo: Let me ask a question, the answer with the highest number of "likes" will get a recharge voucher from me by monday morning

Which industry in Nigeria do you think is the best to be in if you want to make a lot of money?

MANUFACTURING COMPANY (FMCGs to be precise)

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by zeekleo(m): 10:12am On Sep 20, 2014
dadojo: Let me ask a question, the answer with the highest number of "likes" will get a recharge voucher from me by monday morning

Considering alot about nigeria economy it is not easy to pick a particular industry but I will pick three sectors; agriculture, gas and real estate sector. (Considering the potentials, risks and depression on investing/going into this industries)

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 20, 2014
dadojo: Please if you sent your emails to my mobile phone and are yet to receive the manuals, do not be pissed. I have been receiving alot of them and to go back to start typing them all together on gmail no be small work. So, strive to drop your mail here or better still disturb me with your call like the user: Dominionhost is doing presently.
woomiewoomie@yahoo.com...tnx
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2014

food and Beverages

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Evicsholar(f): 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
i think entertainment industry

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Evicsholar(f): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
Oga Dadojo, may God bless you abundantly for this timely enlightment. With this, you've made me see dat one can still make it in this country cos there r lots of business opportunities out there left unexploited.i've been busy with exams lately buh nau, itz over. I now have pletora of tym for business. Will contact you for d dvd payment. Shalom
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Abiodun4: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
Thkx so so much sir,I have received the email...will start work on it soon
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Abiodun4: 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2014

for me its agriculture

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
@Oga Dajojo my email is aybl2002@gmail.com I;ll be glad if you can send me the materials on detergent, carwash, bar soap, after shave, and all body solutions. Many thanks sir
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by adaemeka245(f): 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2014

[quote author=dadojo]Let me ask a question, the answer with the highest number of "likes" will get a recharge voucher from me by monday morning
I think is buyin and selling

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by tbatbaby(f): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2014
In my own perspective,i will be choosing entertainment n hospitality industries!D guys in entertainment sectors re making a hell of money$ even though dey sing or act unmeaningful things!even with d piracy issue,dey re still blooming!d hospitality sector is also a gud industry to invest in cos dey no dey short(loss) there own na gain all d time,it is just capital intensive,buh d sacrifice is worth it!

2 Likes

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Ogborokiri(m): 5:54am On Sep 22, 2014
We are in d last days so food shortages will b here so i think is agriculture

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Afoskalex(m): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2014
Pls send d manual to me: afoskalex2007@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by etomama(f): 11:08am On Sep 22, 2014
Hello sir, I just came across this thread and am so interested. God bless u OP for ur selflessness. Pls send d pdf to m too at teminy74@yahoo.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 22, 2014
Everyone has contributed rightly. There are equal opportunities in all industry. The difference is how much unique innovation you are prepared to apply to it. The fact that Bill Gates, made his money in
computer software, does not mean we all flock
to computer software, the fact that Carlos Slim
made billions from telecoms in South America,
does not mean that is where we all need to go.
Sam Walton, the founder of WalMart, built the
world's largest business by sales, selling
groceries. Whether you are a farmer, or a
builder, or software engineer, or a plumber, the
opportunities, are equal...just add a little
innovation to it.

Music industry has been alive and active for centuries, but those who are making millions out of it now are those who dared to be innovative. Late Michael jackson had his own sound engineers, who embarked on sound research to give the best beats. Michael jackson had the most unique beats with the highest quality, His songs were simply irresistable. Dr dre, the first hip hop billionaire achieved this feat by innovation. As a musician, he had his own company producing high quality head phones. Cement has been in Nigeria for decades, but Dangote added his signature to the business and it made him a billionaire. There is a female furniture millionaire dealer in portharcourt, she also added her own signature to furniture business. The key to unlimited success in whatever you do is a tweak of innovation.

2 Likes

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by zeekleo(m): 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
i totally agree with you
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
Following dis nice thread! Stil on d 1st page
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
dadojo: After that encounter, I told my sef 'O boy! wetin u dey wait now?' but on a second thought, I said "Ah! No now, I can't go around picking stuff on the streets like a madman". At this point, I was indecisive until a thought struck me.
LMAO grin grin grin
I so so love ur sincerity
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
dadojo: cont
I started seeing them on almost all nepa poles. Wires everywhere, condemened coils everywhere, I suddenly remembered our bad blender, spoilt fan, even the bad extension cable...
Suddenly my eyes were opened like Adam's.
How do u get copper frm bad blender&spoilt fan. These are thngs I discarded few wks ago. Chei! Dis one na Gobe! Na hand i carry 4head.

Even d wires. How can one even come across such wires lik NEPA wire? Abi mak is start climbing pole?
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
francawilson:
How do u get copper frm bad blender&spoilt fan. These are thngs I discarded few wks ago. Chei! Dis one na Gobe! Na hand i carry 4head.

Even d wires. How can one even come across such wires lik NEPA wire? Abi mak is start climbing pole?

You're funny grin
Can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Dominionhost(m): 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
dadojo:

Materials sent

Hello brother, as promised last week, I am yet to get the document you promised to send to me.

Hope to hear from you
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 23, 2014
Dominionhost:

Hello brother, as promised last week, I am yet to get the document you promised to send to me.

Hope to hear from you
I'm sorry about the delay, I was suppose to have all the variants as we discussed but I can only find that of emulsion presently. I guess I lost others during the time of my system crash. I'm still trying to go through the recovered files to see if I can locate the other variants.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 23, 2014
woomiewoomie@yahoo.com
estherbamidele92@yahoo.com
edwardaigbokhan@yahoo.com
francawilson@gmail.com
teminy74@yahoo.com
afoskalex2007@gmail.com
aybl2002@gmail.com

Sent to you all smiley
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Dominionhost(m): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2014
dadojo:
I'm sorry about the delay, I was suppose to have all the variants as we discussed but I can only find that of emulsion presently. I guess I lost others during the time of my system crash. I'm still trying to go through the recovered files to see if I can locate the other variants.

Here is my e-mail again ladeloye@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by etomama(f): 11:53am On Sep 23, 2014
Thnx a lot sir I hav seen my pdf files too. May d Lord continue to prosper u. I hav even taken a step on d scrap business, its amazing how much of those stuff one can find lying around. Am gathering them, I also located those that exchanged them 4 cash this morning. Thnx 4 d eye opener.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by adaemeka245(f): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
got a lot of questions to ask concerning the PDF file
that received. am I permitted 2 ask?
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
etomama: Thnx a lot sir I hav seen my pdf files too. May d Lord continue to prosper u. I hav even taken a step on d scrap business, its amazing how much of those stuff one can find lying around. Am gathering them, I also located those that exchanged them 4 cash this morning. Thnx 4 d eye opener.

Thats good to know. Note that while doing this, you need to have a game plan in mind. Its all about innovation my dear. Ideas they say rule the world! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (43) (Reply)

10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 / How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.