Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (124487 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
adaemeka245: got a lot of questions to ask concerning the PDF file
that received. am I permitted 2 ask?
Yes Ma, you are permitted to ask any question. But note that I may not be able to answer all questions because the manual was not originally prepared by me. That's why I would recommend the video tutorial for all.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
dadojo:

Sent to you all smiley
I Got it,thank u!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by justrodney(m): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
Esenduayebatari@gmail.com
Please I will really. Appreciate if it's sent to me.thank u
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by chezholy(m): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
Oga dadojo, thanks for the Materials. I appreciate.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by etomama(f): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Yeah, noted.
Thanks again, will call u later.

Thats good to know. Note that while doing this, you need to have a game plan in mind. Its all about innovation my dear. Ideas they say rule the world! wink[/quote]
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
I just want to say thank you so much Op for sending the materials to my email :I hacve received them. God bless you
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
When my dad was a little boy in the sixties, and first learnt to read newspapers, they were always filled with sad and often horrific stories about hunger in India and Bangladesh. It was never about Africa, because Africa had plenty of food, with countries like Nigeria producing great surpluses of things like groundnuts, cassava and palm oil. By the time we got to the eighties and nineties, however, it was Africa that was suffering from massive food deficits whilst countries like India had food. I always wanted to know what happened, and how africa could resolve
this problem!

This is when I got to know about what became known as the "ASIA GREEN
REVOLUTION". A special program in which
scientists working at the Rockefeller Foundation led by a man called Dr Norman Borlaug developed new high yielding rice seeds (nothing to do with the controversial GMO, of today).
Working together with authorities in India, they dramatically increased the amount of food produced in those countries, until there was no chronic hunger. The work done by Norman Borlaug and his team saved the lives of millions of people, and it was given global recognition through a Nobel Prize for Peace, for Dr Borlaug.

But hopefully, the story is changing now. Nigeria once again is waking up to the challenge of producing food for its ever increasing population. With the ban on importation of rice and fish, this has opened up great opportunities for farmers and job creation, as well as providing cheap food for the populace.

The morale here is "sticking to your game plan". Be known for something! Russia is known for advanced weaponry, China for steel, Ghana for gold, etc... Nigeria was once known for agriculture but the discovery of oil changed this. Thank God the tide is changing once again.

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 24, 2014
When I was developing the first product for my company, the challenge was developing a product with a difference because there were several big players in the i.c.t industry. To achieve this, I had to thoroughly study what my competitors had developed. And as expected, I discovered a missing link. It was this missing link I capitalised on to get my competitive edge. I won't say much on this now because the product is still undergoing improvements and modifications.

Before etisalat came into Nigeria, there were 3 major players in the telecommunications sector. But etisalat had to find the missing link; which was data allocation. They capitalised on this and offered free 15mb upon a recharge of 200 naira. This gave them a soft ground to land on during their entrant into the Nigerian market.
Once again be innovative and find your competitive edge!

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
I talked about a business model for our lady folks. Attached below are pictures of items I believe every lady can do and make a decent living from.
The tutorial dvd is being made for those who indicated interest. Incase you are still interested, kindly indicate so that you can be covered in the dvd production. This is a limited edition production schedule. Delivery is going to be made based on a pre-order process. The price for this special dvd production is ₦4500. Interested persons should ring me on:09035726810

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
please bro, I need the complete manual pdf ..... to... jimohdirect@gmail.com. thnks and God bless you sir.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
Will be sending the production processes for Allied products later tonight.
Please check your spam folder if you do not see the file.
This manual will be sent to those who have received the first set of manuals. If you are interested, kindly leave your email addresses here.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by tbatbaby(f): 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
Thanks!received buh is not loading.pls kindly resend to tbatbaby@yahoo.ca
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Flow11(f): 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
Pls sir.i hope i am nt late 4 a manual...my email is florencerasaq@gmail.com...tnx in advance and may God bless
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by danielwizzy(m): 12:03am On Sep 25, 2014
Hope am nt late i jst cme acros dis tread plz send me d ebook at danielwizzyjunior@gmail,com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by etomama(f): 3:37am On Sep 25, 2014
Thanks again op, I received another PDF file on allied product. U are a rare gem.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by mount1ng(m): 5:53am On Sep 25, 2014
dadojo: Will be sending the production processes for Allied products later tonight.
Please check your spam folder if you do not see the file.
This manual will be sent to those who have received the first set of manuals. If you are interested, kindly leave your email addresses here.
Got it. Thanks bros. U are blessed beyond a curse.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by tbatbaby(f): 7:15am On Sep 25, 2014
pls what re d products contained in d allied product sent cos am yet to download my own.pls op resend to me.tbatbaby@yahoo.ca
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by zeekleo(m): 10:38am On Sep 25, 2014
Here is my email sir zeekleo@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by laksyde100(m): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2014
Received and seen, thanks so much
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by deluxboi(m): 11:44am On Sep 25, 2014
We have all been there. Sitting in traffic, waiting to get to the job we hate, sitting in the office waiting for 5 o’clock, counting down the minutes to the weekend, which is never long enough. All the while dreaming we could have our own business, maybe our own internet based business, so we could leave this rat race behind and get to livin’.
The good news is you can leave the rat race, you can start your own business, and you can become free and happy. Today, with the internet, it is extremely easy to start your own business. I have done it and thousands of others have done it. It is only as hard or as easy as you want it to be.
Online business can only be easy when you get ideas from different people, different mindset.
For these reasons I am inviting you to a seminar, starting today 25th sept 2014, where you will get various ways of making legit money on the internet. Don't be scared the seminar is not holding in lagos or abuja, it is holding right on your phone.......meaning; you just have to join the bbm channel for you to reserve a seat for yourself. ITS TOTALLY FREE.
If you trully believe making money on the internet is real, you are free to join, but if otherwise, close this page right now....
REQUIREMENT TO JOIN THE BBM CHANNEL:
-positive mindset
-A biro and a book
-great attention.
BBM CHANNEL- C 0 0 1 6 0 A 9 F
See you guys by 4pm today when the seminar shall starts.

2 Likes

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Ahinzechukwu: 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
Chai! I'm just seeing this trend. Why did u stop na? U are truly a blessing. Where are you. If u are anywhere close to Enugu, I don't mind visiting. If u are close to Ibadan or Ile ife, I can make it to those places anytime soon.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by HotchocoB: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
I'v rcvd it. Tnx
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Evicsholar(f): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2014
thanks, i recieved the allied files
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sit Down and Calculate The Cost, "First"... Don't Just Start.---"
28 For which of you, wishing to build a farm building, does not first sit down and calculate the cost [to see] whether he has sufficient means to finish it?
29 Otherwise, when he has laid the foundation and is unable to complete [thebuilding], all who see it will begin to mock and jeer at him..."Luke 14:28-29 (Amplified Bible - AMP).
I have often said, "everything important, I ever learnt about business, I learnt from the bible..."What could be more practical than the above scripture, taken from the Master Himself?....Jesus said:..."first sit down and calculate the cost (to see) whether you have sufficient means to finish it." Moving past one city recently, my attention was caught by the number of people who have embarked on huge housing projects, that they were struggling to finish. You are left wondering why they did not go for something smaller, that they could finish.Sadly, I often meet people who are in the same situation with their business projects. My heart always pains when I see this, because I imagine what they are going through.When people start out in business, they are sometimes so excited about what they are going to achieve, that they forget "to sit down and CALCULATE the cost".Sustainable success in business or even in a social enterprise is as much about managing, your cost as it is about generating sales or revenue.----"I will sell my 10000 kgs of cocumber for #100/kg, and make #1,000,000... Its a lot of money."But what about the "cost side"?---- "sit down"-----"calculatethe cost"---"Once I buy the bus, I will make 5000 per day"But what about the "cost side"?-----"sit down"----"calculate the cost"...."I will borrow money and buy an aero plane. I will fly people everyday, and make $100,000" Really, now?...."sit down"..... "Calculate the cost"....It is interesting that The Lord, did not simply say, "count", the cost, He said,"calculate". The one who "calculates" does a deeper exercise than the one who simply "counts". Another way, of saying "calculate", is to say "manage the cost".--- when you do not "calculate" the cost properly, you might even manage to buy the bus, or the aero plane, or the telecoms equipment, and you will then operate it, until it is old and battered... and obsolete, unable to renew or replace it. Always, "calculate", the cost FIRST. Now, you might say, what if something happens, that I did not anticipate. Maybe, it was beyond my control... The Lord (practical as ever), spoke about that too: your turn, to "search the scriptures"....Finally, let me say this, the cost, goes beyond what it initially costs, to set up the business; to run it profitably; ensure renewal and growth, and sustainability....But you must also look at the cost on things like the environment, public safety, and the health of others. Calculating cost, is all about managing a dynamic cost environment. Now you are in business. Go prosper.

4 Likes

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Added(f): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
I HAVE RECEIVED THE FIRST AND SECOND SET OF THE PDF.
THANKS ALOT.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
Just stumbled on this wonderful thread,can you please send material to sokpor2013@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Later on will talk about how my seminar in Delta went. For now, I'm through with organising seminars... Need to focus on building sustainable businesses.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Next week I will be talking more on personal finance, but before then let me leave a question for the weekend: What would you rather do if you were promised a million naira? Save it in a box till you are ready to use it, invest in a startup company, buy shares, put it in a fixed deposit account, lend it, buy a property, put it in a savings account, start up your own business or simply reject it?

Before you answer, stop and think!
REMEMBER YOU NEED TO COUNT THE COST.
keep your contributions coming!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by CHYMA0258(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
pls send to my mail chymanjoku@gmail.com God bless u
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
nice job boss.. please I will like to receive the PDF file and if possible the video. email
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by oscarvicto(m): 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
I have received the first set of the manual. Please can you kimdly send the second set to okaforimchrist@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (43) (Reply)

Soap-making Business In Nigeria / 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 / How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.