Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,442 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (124576 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by jimcomb(m): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
www.yapinitiative.org is the answer to poverty and unemployment in our society today....LOANS, SCHOLARSHIPS, POST GRADUATE STUDIES ABROAD,SKILL ACQUISITION, BUSINESS FUNDING, EMPLOYMENT, AND LOTS MORE. JOIN US NOW!
Since 1960 our youth have been suffering from one common problem which is unemployment. yet we spend money on transport fairs for Interviews,buy recruitment forms every now and then,subscribe for job sms alerts,buy data to browse the internet for jobs and lots more.
forgetting that we can build up an empire of wealth for ourselves with the money we spend on those items as stated..
its time for us to unite and fight poverty collectively. wait, Have you ever considered that if the Nigerian Army sells their recruitment form for 1k and 1million Nigerians buys it, How much is that?.....1k multiply by 1mill is 1 billion naira. see what our govt generates from us. visit www.yapinitiative.org now to join the 1milion Nigerians that would build-up wealth themselves.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by helpfromGod: 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
Pls i need the e book .my mail femiodeniyi@yahoo.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by stechi(m): 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hi,still expecting the ebook on possible business one can start with minimal capital.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Rhukie(f): 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
thank you op for sharing your wealth of knowledge and helping other to become better. pls, send me the e-book. my mail is.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by honeyjoy77: 6:36am On Oct 07, 2014
Please I need the ebook on cosmetics production to my email:
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
stechiservices@gmail.com,
gbemiga11@yahoo.com,
Fadeyiesther9@gmail.com,
m.nnamdi@gmail.com,
Talktovosa@yahoo.co.uk,
mobolaji73@gmail.com,
glorious2tee@gmail.com,
olypeck@yahoo.com,
dafloata@yahoo.com,
peacearmstrong05@gmail.com,
juliusadeolotu@gmail.com,
odetonawale@gmail.com,
dublink2k6@yahoo.com,
femiodeniyi@yahoo.com,
rubiqe@yahoo.com,
everlastingjoy77@yahoo.com,
f.tolani@yahoo.com,
ifyjane4good@gmail.com,
cogoke@gmail.com

I have sent out the pdf files to you all. Had to compile all of it from the first batch to the third batch. Incase you are yet to receive, please check your spam folder.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
I was banned yesterday while trying to create a post angry Due to this, I am seriously contemplating whether to continue my post here or create a blog for this. The next time I get banned, might be the last time I will update this thread. That may be the last straw that will break the camel's back! sad
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
@littleb, pls give me a call. Can't access my mail for now.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
To those whom I was suppose to send hard copies to, I am really sorry I couldn't. The printer handling the packaging of the hardcopy is out of town. Producing and packaging it else where will cost a whole lot higher. About 300% more expensive. Please bear with me. All the same, will keep sending the files to your emails.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by fgr63: 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
I need the ebook my mail is uyefrancis@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
dadojo:
I was banned yesterday while trying to create a post angry Due to this, I am seriously contemplating whether to continue my post here or create a blog for this. The next time I get banned, might be the last time I will update this thread. That may be the last straw that will break the camel's back! sad
wt happend?y were u banned?
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
woomiewoomie:
wt happend?y were u banned?
I don't really know why! Maybe cause I added a link to my post.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
update
While learning as an apprentice with an electronics repairer, I had an amazing revelation! My boss then was making a whole lot of money. On the average, he earned about ₦80,000 from his workmanship in a month. This was far above what some banks pay their graduate workers. My boss then or oga (as we call him) was a primary 6 certificate holder. He was between the ages of 43-46, he already had a house of his own. Seriously, I envied him! But outwardly, he wasn't looking like he was doing well financially. It took those of us who were his boys to know what he was really worth financially. Let me give you a little breakdown of his daily income.

Everyday, we had at least 3 jobs to work on (That is on a very very bad day)! At times, we got as many as 10 jobs. Out of these jobs, two could be a spoilt DVD player and a faulty television. The minimum we charged for repairing a dvd player irrespective of the fault was ₦1000. If we had to change or replace a damaged part, the price went higher. Basically, the major faults that dvd players had were bad lens and power issues. A bad lens could prevent a dvd drive from opening. The parts for these faults were readily available in our shop. All we needed to do was replace the part or remove from an old dvd in the shop and put into the client's dvd which had the fault.

Same with the television! If the fault had nothing to do with the television tube, we simply replace the damaged I.C as well. Most times, television had issues with their ICs mostly. We already knew this. Right from the time you tell us the fault, we know where the problem is already, but would not like to make the repair in front of the client because we needed to charge a large sum for the simple job we did...

The simplest of repairs cost ₦2500 minimum. With an expense of ₦200 made on I.C purchase. So, on a very bad day, the money made would be ₦4500. Expenses made would be ₦1000 max. Profit for the day would be ₦3500. Multiply that by 24 working days in the month (Mon-Sat) gives ₦84,000 assuming everyday of the month was a BAD DAY!

In my opinion, technicians earn more than most graduates... Yeah its a hard truth I know... But I've seen it first hand. Many road side Mechanics earn higher than graduates of mechanical engineering. The problem I see with these technicians is LACK OF FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE, so in their plenty, they still lack.

This will bring us to the issue of managing your finances later

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
Be more careful
dadojo:

I don't really know why! Maybe cause I added a link to my post.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by akorson5(m): 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
dadojo:
update
While learning as an apprentice with an electronics repairer, I had an amazing revelation! My boss then was making a whole lot of money. On the average, he earned about ₦80,000 from his workmanship in a month. This was far above what some banks pay their graduate workers. My boss then or oga (as we call him) was a primary 6 certificate holder. He was between the ages of 43-46, he already had a house of his own. Seriously, I envied him! But outwardly, he wasn't looking like he was doing well financially. It took those of us who were his boys to know what he was really worth financially. Let me give you a little breakdown of his daily income.

Everyday, we had at least 3 jobs to work on (That is on a very very bad day)! At times, we got as many as 10 jobs. Out of these jobs, two could be a spoilt DVD player and a faulty television. The minimum we charged for repairing a dvd player irrespective of the fault was ₦1000. If we had to change or replace a damaged part, the price went higher. Basically, the major faults that dvd players had were bad lens and power issues. A bad lens could prevent a dvd drive from opening. The parts for these faults were readily available in our shop. All we needed to do was replace the part or remove from an old dvd in the shop and put into the client's dvd which had the fault.

Same with the television! If the fault had nothing to do with the television tube, we simply replace the damaged I.C as well. Most times, television had issues with their ICs mostly. We already knew this. Right from the time you tell us the fault, we know where the problem is already, but would not like to make the repair in front of the client because we needed to charge a large sum for the simple job we did...

The simplest of repairs cost ₦2500 minimum. With an expense of ₦200 made on I.C purchase. So, on a very bad day, the money made would be ₦4500. Expenses made would be ₦1000 max. Profit for the day would be ₦3500. Multiply that by 24 working days in the month (Mon-Sat) gives ₦84,000 assuming everyday of the month was a BAD DAY!

In my opinion, technicians earn more than most graduates... Yeah its a hard truth I know... But I've seen it first hand. Many road side Mechanics earn higher than graduates of mechanical engineering. The problem I see with these technicians is LACK OF FINANCIAL LITERACY, so in their plenty, they still lack.

This will bring us to the issue of managing your finances later

show me ur handwork o, dem planty planty for naija, op God wil bless for dis gud work u re doing , here
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by vinoz: 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
Op tanks I received my Video DVD today from Benin
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Skrhema: 4:56am On Oct 08, 2014
dadojo:
Before I made these production videos, I once told a friend of the manual I had, and that we could go into business as partners. When he went through the businesses he laughed and told me "'Guy! you get mind o!' You no see any business do na these ones?" I was embarrased. Because I thought this was a great opportunity for both of us to go into partnership, and apply for 'YouWin'. He said he was more interested in football betting and other online businesses. I had to go back and think of a way. I had no money but I had what those who had money needed. So I decided to go to the youth president of my church and told him i would like to organise a seminar for the youths of the church. That was how I started, I organised my first seminar in the church and about 70 people attended, although it was a free seminar. After the seminar, I sold the paper material (manual) for 500 each. About 15 people bought. I was happy I had made 7500 when I spent just 1300 to purchase the chemicals for the demostration. This was how I started, you too can. Tomorrow, I will tell you 2 businesses you can start with NO capital and make as much as 5k and over daily. Yes! daily.
. This my best trend so far on Nairaland. God bless you and every other value added person on this trend.

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2014
vinoz:
Op tanks I received my Video DVD today from Benin
You're welcome sir, tnx for the acknowledgement.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2014
Skrhema:
. This my best trend so far on Nairaland. God bless you and every other value added person on this trend.

Thanks sir.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Zee10(f): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2014
Thanks for sharing this great knowledge Sir.
Pls send d pdf file on
@yahoo.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 08, 2014
fgr63:
I need the ebook my mail is uyefrancis@gmail.com
Zee10:
Thanks for sharing this great knowledge Sir.
Pls send d pdf files to me ami4christ10@yahoo.com
The Files have been sent. Including those who sent their emails to my mobile phone. If you use a yahoo email address and you did not receive any of the emails, please you will have to submit another email. Preferrably a gmail address.

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 08, 2014
King Solomon built a magnificent temple, which had been there for several hundred years. It had been central to the way of life of the Israelites for as long as anyone could remember. But when war came, it was completely destroyed, and lay in ruins for several generations, more than 70 years.

Then a visionary priest called Ezra, came back from exile and began to build it again. He had limited resources and did his best with what he had. Then he called a ceremony of all the people to celebrate its opening. The people who came were made of two groups:

-There were some old men, who had been alive at the time of Solomon's magnificent, original temple. When they looked and saw the renovated temple, they remembered what they had lost and they wept.

-Then there were young people, who were born at a time of the empty ruined, ugly temple, and when they looked at what Ezra had done they too wept at seeing this magnificent new building, where a ruin had once stood.
Paul said:
"The things which were written afore time, were written for our learning".

There is something deep and profound in the story, I have told about Ezra:

- When you SEE something which is not right, you can spend a lot of time complaining bitterly, about those who created this situation and the mistakes they made. You can rail in anger about the powers in the world, over which you have no control. You can exercise false spirituality as an excuse for inaction.....it will never change anything!

-But you can be an Ezra, and just go out and DO what you can.... Ezra believed God would help him... But only if he showed initiative.

Secondly, there will always be those who either hanker after a past, or over what could have been.... The bible says of this, that "it is not wise".
How we see things around us is always a choice.
The Tentmaker does not wait for someone else to act on an issue of concern. He or she always looks to themselves first. They are restless until they have done something: no matter what!
They don't say to themselves, "if only so and so could do something", but rather "what can I do?"

Always remember that "mentality has nothing to do with age". Choose to be like Ezra and the generation of those who see opportunity, even in a ruined situation; and then go out to build with what you have, even if it seems like nothing.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Zee10(f): 11:56am On Oct 08, 2014
dadojo:

The Files have been sent. Including those who sent their emails to my mobile phone. If you use a yahoo email address and you did not receive any of the emails, please you will have to submit another email. Preferrably a gmail address.

Seen it, thank u very much sir. Expecting the other files later. Remain blessed..
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Ademat7(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
@ OP do u do public speaking sir or can you grant talks? @ Dadojo
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ademat7:
@ OP do u do public speaking sir or can you grant talks? @ Dadojo
Yes, I can grant talks.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Afoskalex(m): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
Thanks for the material sent to my mail.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Rhukie(f): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
@dadojo thanks for the material
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by sopho: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
[b][/b] please Prof. Dadojo here is my email address sophogreat@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Spandy(m): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
how do I get the material?
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Spandy(m): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
meanwhile here is my email ukoekpro@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by jaydee87(m): 9:27am On Oct 09, 2014
@op am sorry am showing my appreciation late, its just that I was suspended on the business segment. I say a big thank you and GOD will continue to enrich u.....
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by helpfromGod: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2014
Thanks for the e book Sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (43) (Reply)

10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 / How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.