Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (124592 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by dublinkmy6: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2014
I've received my copy. I want to tender my heart felt appreciation to the op for the kind gesture. May God never stop to bless you.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by honeyjoy77: 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
@OP. Thanks very much and may God bless you abundantly.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by 5STAR(m): 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
still waiting for mine
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
update
The two oldest questions ever asked are:
"Where are you?"
And,
"Who told you?"

These are the two questions that God asked Adam. Now, since I am talking to adults, you no doubt, appreciate that God already knew where Adam was in terms of his physical location; so the first question had to do with his spiritual location... But we will leave that for another day.

"Who told you?", but God already knew who Adam had been speaking to, so there is something else that He wants us to learn.
So here is a principle which I personally have learnt as I have meditated deeply on the question: "Who told you?"

Being a leader is not confined to the President of a country. You are a leader once you are in charge of other people. You are a leader of your family; you are a leader even if you are supervising one person at work. I am therefore talking to leaders.

This question is as important today, as when God first asked it of Adam:
"Who told you?"
-It matters who you are listening to, on any issue;
-It matters where you got the information from.

If someone comes and tells you about something or someone. How do you deal with that question: "Who told you?"
It is a very big part of leadership.
The Internet is a wonderful source of information, but having read something on the Internet does not mean it is true. Newspapers are a great source of information, but that does not mean everything they say is true. The same can be said of television or radio.

As a leader you can destroy yourself and others if every time you read or hear something, you rush off believing it, without stopping to ask:
"Who told you?"

If you read or hear something that you think is very important, "search out" the matter carefully. Check your sources carefully; check out the facts carefully, and methodically. If it concerns someone you know ask them directly, before making up your mind. This is good, and "noble".
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by gurujoe(m): 1:35am On Oct 10, 2014
@ Dadojo I so much appreciate the good work you are doing here. You don't really know the impact you creating in people's lives. Keep it up and may Almighty God continue to bless you beyond your expectation.
I would love to have the DVD Tutorial and the hard copy.
For the soft copy this my email joedav33@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 10, 2014
update
There is a story told, about either the founder of Toyota or Honda (I cannot remember which), but this man ran a small business making bicycles in the early 20th century. One day, he saw for the first time, an American car being driven by a wealthy businessman. Rushing back to his little bicycle workshop, he gathered his small workforce and declared:
"Before the end of this new century, we shall be one of the largest car manufacturers in the world." And of course by the end of the twentieth century, the Japanese car companies dominated the global car industry; Toyota for instance was the largest in the world.

I have told you this story to show you an interesting leadership principle: the need to take a long term view in whatever you are trying to build. It will teach you how to practice one of the key leadership qualities of true success: humility and by it modesty. As an entrepreneur, whether social or business, try always to take a long term view. Sometimes success comes very quickly, as you start your venture. If its business, you might find yourself making a lot of money, just after a few months or even years of starting. This might encourage you to start spending money on your own needs, or trying to show people around you how well you are doing.... This is not wise.

Personally, I have always taken a long term view whenever I start something. I have shown you in previous posts, how to take a methodical well calculated approach; how to develop a business plan; the need to find good people to work with you. The need to put everything back into the enterprise. When you have a long term view, you will realise that its a long journey you have started. Don't take money out of the business; don't expand recklessly; don't try and show off with a big house, car and expensive tastes...always go steady!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
Thank u bother,I got d 2nd mail on cosmetics,may God bless u real good
dadojo:
update
There is a story told, about either the founder of Toyota or Honda (I cannot remember which), but this man ran a small business making bicycles in the early 20th century. One day, he saw for the first time, an American car being driven by a wealthy businessman. Rushing back to his little bicycle workshop, he gathered his small workforce and declared:
"Before the end of this new century, we shall be one of the largest car manufacturers in the world." And of course by the end of the twentieth century, the Japanese car companies dominated the global car industry; Toyota for instance was the largest in the world.

I have told you this story to show you an interesting leadership principle: the need to take a long term view in whatever you are trying to build. It will teach you how to practice one of the key leadership qualities of true success: humility and by it modesty. As an entrepreneur, whether social or business, try always to take a long term view. Sometimes success comes very quickly, as you start your venture. If its business, you might find yourself making a lot of money, just after a few months or even years of starting. This might encourage you to start spending money on your own needs, or trying to show people around you how well you are doing.... This is not wise.

Personally, I have always taken a long term view whenever I start something. I have shown you in previous posts, how to take a methodical well calculated approach; how to develop a business plan; the need to find good people to work with you. The need to put everything back into the enterprise. When you have a long term view, you will realise that its a long journey you have started. Don't take money out of the business; don't expand recklessly; don't try and show off with a big house, car and expensive tastes...always go steady!

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by bayuth(m): 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
tanx bro, got d 2nd part
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Zee10(f): 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
Thank u very much sir,just got d second mail on cosmetics.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by olenime(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
Spandy:
meanwhile here is my email ukoekpro@gmail.com
sopho:
[b][/b] please Prof. Dadojo here is my email address sophogreat@gmail.com
Sent to you and everyone else. If you can't find it, please check your spam folder!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
update
How well do you understand the times and seasons? The world is ever evolving, things are constantly changing, knowledge is in an all-time high! As a mechanic, how well do you know your field? can you operate recent car diagnostic tools; as a teacher how well do you understand the dynamics of the teaching profession; as a student are you up to date with happenings and changes in your field of study? Even our Nigerian lecturers and professors are not helping matters! Still using their lecture notes of 1986 to teach students of the 21st century; the information age.

Let me give an instance of the dynamics of times and seasons, 15 years ago nitel pay-phones and land-lines were the most prefered means of communicating through long distances. You could see lots of cables tied along Nepa poles, linking one house to the other. I could remember I once used my dad's nitel card to make a call at the post office smiley

Some years later, things began to evolve, GSM was introduced to Nigeria, mobile communication became a more preferrable means of communication through long distances. This brought in a whole lot of new opportunities for Nigerians. It was now more affordable for the common man to make calls, but not everyone had the means of purchasing their personal mobile phones.

Phoneboot operators saw an opportunity in this and it became big business for those who could afford to open one. They offered calls at a cheaper rate of ₦35 while text cost ₦40. I can vividly remember that texting was more expensive than calling in the phone boot back then.

To be contd...
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Tex42(m): 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
Nice thread. keep up the good work op
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 11, 2014
More telecommunication companies started finding their way into the Nigerian market, competition became stiff, call rates started droping, cost of texting also reduced, GSM operators decided to start selling branded phones at a cheaper rate, more people could now afford a cell phone. Phone boot operation was gradually becoming not-so-profitable! More and more people left the business of phone boot operation. I can't remember seeing anyone sitting on a phone boot offering calls at a cheap rate for the past one year! What they do now is recharge card selling, which is fast becoming extinct. More and more people no longer buy recharge cards, they simply use the atm. Banks has now made it easier to recharge your phones without going to the atm, you simply dial a few codes and viola!!! your phone is recharged.

For our mechanics, cars are becoming more digital these days! We are gradually seeing alot of hybrid cars on our roads, the kind of cars that if you dare use your old knowledge of repairing or replacing a shaft, you will end up damaging the spedometer of the car, plus other sensitive devices. A friend of mine once took his car to the mechanic for a minor fault. At the end of the day, the mechanic ended up damaging other major components and the intriguing part of it is that the mechanic did not even know he damaged other parts let alone how to repair them. The car spedometer stoped working, the digital display stopped functioning as well. It was terrible!

In an earlier post, I said you need to be constantly up to date because the jobs available now, might not be the jobs our children will grow up to meet.
Develope your self!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by mikky94(m): 7:21am On Oct 11, 2014
OP i also need a copy
onadipemichael@yahoo.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by akorson5(m): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2014
dadojo:
More telecommunication companies started finding their way into the Nigerian market, competition became stiff, call rates started droping, cost of texting also reduced, GSM operators decided to start selling branded phones at a cheaper rate, more people could now afford a cell phone. Phone boot operation was gradually becoming not-so-profitable! More and more people left the business of phone boot operation. I can't remember seeing anyone sitting on a phone boot offering calls at a cheap rate for the past one year! What they do now is recharge card selling, which is fast becoming extinct. More and more people no longer buy recharge cards, they simply use the atm. Banks has now made it easier to recharge your phones without going to the atm, you simply dial a few codes and viola!!! your phone is recharged.

For our mechanics, cars are becoming more digital these days! We are gradually seeing alot of hybrid cars on our roads, the kind of cars that if you dare use your old knowledge of repairing or replacing a shaft, you will end up damaging the spedometer of the car, plus other sensitive devices. A friend of mine once took his car to the mechanic for a minor fault. At the end of the day, the mechanic ended up damaging other major components and the intriguing part of it is that the mechanic did not even know he damaged other parts let alone how to repair them. The car spedometer stoped working, the digital display stopped functioning as well. It was terrible

Sir! Thanks so much , i got d manual u sent to me

In an earlier post, I said you need to be constantly up to date because the jobs available now, might not be the jobs our children will grow up to meet.
Develope your self!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Emmitex(m): 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
I really appreciate the messages@dadojo.may God bless your effort.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by etomama(f): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
Keep up the good work, Mr Dadojo, God bless the womb that conceived thee.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
etomama:
Keep up the good work, Mr Dadojo, God bless the womb that conceived thee.
@etomama, thanks.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
Sir, hope it isn't late. Since this thread has been several pages gone.
Pls sir,here is my e-mail address.
jacobamojo@yahoo.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Greatxter(f): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
Thanks so much.i received d second part of cosmetics.God bless u
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Afoskalex(m): 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tanx op, I have got my part 11
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by daddyhez(m): 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
I truly enjoy your intelligent writeups.
I am also interested in the mannual.
My address is leodehez@yahoo.com.
Thank in advancce
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by jaydee87(m): 12:02am On Oct 12, 2014
thank u so much for the second part of the manual God bless u for me cos I can't.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by helpfromGod: 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
Thanks Sir
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
update
While working as an apprentice electronics repairer, something always got me worried. When people come to ask or bring their plasma television for repairs and they are told "We no dey repair plasma", I get worried! The tide was changing and I thought my 'Oga' should know better, but unfortunately, he wasn't ready to change with it. We usually loose a lot of big jobs simply because we could not repair plasma televisions. People were ready and willing to pay over ₦10,000 for the repair of their plasma tvs which would usually not cost us more than ₦3,000.

Organisations like churches were the worst hit. A plasma tv then cost over ₦80,000 and our clients could not imagine going to buy a new television simply because their faulty ones could not be repaired. For sure they were repairable but we simply did not know how to repair them because they were not the conventional old school "Sharp" television which we were used to. And since our 'oga' refused to upgrade his knowledge, we his boys were more or less helpless as well.

Peradventure you are a tailor reading this, a mechanic, an electrician, a plumber, an artist, a designer, a web developer, a scientist, a doctor, etc... Always keep yourself abreast with the latest trend in your respective fields. It keeps you above the competition.

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by helpfromGod: 9:57am On Oct 13, 2014
I appreciate God in ur life Sir
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by horlus(m): 10:14am On Oct 13, 2014
I'm interested in school chalk production. bighorlus@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by solatunde: 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hello sir, thanks for the great work you are doing. God bless you real good.

Please i also need the manual. My mail is princesskofoworola@yahoo.com

Thanks a great deal.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by stechi(m): 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
dadojo:
update
..........Peradventure you are a tailor reading this, a mechanic, an electrician, a plumber, an artist, a designer, a web developer, a scientist, a doctor, etc... Always keep yourself abreast with the latest trend in your respective fields. It keeps you above the competition.

You are always on point boss and your signature is FACT.
Keep up the good work you are doing because many lives are positively touched.
I was on a tight schedule last Friday,hence I missed your buzz on whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by idieagle011: 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
[color=#550000]Bless u Sir u're a rare gift to mankind. I need the manual to my email is idieagle011@gmail.com.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Evicsholar(f): 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
Thanks and God bless @op. I recieved the 2nd part of cosmetics

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (43) (Reply)

10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 / How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.