Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (124597 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by tobodex(m): 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
Well done sir, please I am interested in the manual too, and how much for the video pls

Pls send manual to

toyemisi@gmail.com

Thanks for your support
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by favyly(f): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
I appreciate ur good work, pls I need d manual and DVD on production, my mail favyijeh@gmail.com. Hw do I get d DVD sir?
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by ItzladyP24(f): 11:02am On Aug 23, 2015
please I am interested in the manual too, how much for the video and how can I get it? Pls send manual to ladyp2472015@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by chommyAngela: 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
pls! dadojo were are u naaa!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
chommyAngela:
pls! dadojo were are u naaa!
Here am I Ma! Sorry I've not been around online for a while. I'm making some tutorial videos on programming and planning some other stuff which are demanding and time consuming. As for the Manuals, I don't know if I'll be able to meet up with the demands of sending them to your mails anymore... On to bigger things! I wish to start giving out JOBS itself soonest.

I may feature more on the programming/webmasters sections.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by chommyAngela: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
dadojo:

Here am I Ma! Sorry I've not been around online for a while. I'm making some tutorial videos on programming and planning some other stuff which are demanding and time consuming. As for the Manuals, I don't know if I'll be able to meet up with the demands of sending them to your mails anymore... On to bigger things! I wish to start giving out JOBS itself soonest.

I may feature more on the programming/webmasters sections.
pls! Pls!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by adefuwa(m): 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
I'm interested in the video and I would remain grateful if u send it to my email cornerstoneventure2000@yahoo.com . meanwhile, my whazapp is 08091099107.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by idieagle: 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
Oga Dadojo I need this manual my email is idieagle011@yahoo.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Danny4show(m): 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
please i also need the manual danny4reign@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by thefirstborn: 12:38am On Sep 02, 2015
Please, I am interested in the manual too. How much is
the video and how can I get it? Pls send the manual to chistarventures@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by abdulkabeerhay(m): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2015
please sir am also interested haykaybee4real@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by shasere(f): 11:49am On Sep 02, 2015
Pls sir,am intrested in d manual.patosam1234@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by stellytwinkle(f): 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
dadojo:

I have sent the manuals to everyone
please, please, please, i need the manual. You are indeed a lifesaver. God bless u abundantly
ukpabiostella@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by okwele1(f): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
pls i need the manual. pls send to ganismails@gmail.com. God bless u.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nellyd(f): 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
Thanks for this op. Pls also send me d manual...ella4real1@Gmail.com. thanks
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 10, 2015
stellytwinkle:
please, please, please, i need the manual. You are indeed a lifesaver. God bless u abundantly
ukpabiostella@gmail.com
Even though I have decided not to send the manuals anymore due to my tight schedule, this lady's case is peculiar. I'm going to send the manuals this one time.

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by takleboy(m): 7:53am On Sep 10, 2015
dadojo:

Even though I have decided not to send the manuals anymore due to my tight schedule, this lady's case is peculiar. I'm going to send the manuals this one time.
I hope you will remember me in this consideration,
You and I discussed on phone and after whc i sent u my email by text, you mentioned it that u may engage in one of yr project @ hand. But since then i havent heard from you, i called but no responce and some calls didnt go tru. Pls see to this
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by stellytwinkle(f): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
dadojo:

pls, just checked bt i'v nt seen the manual. ukpabiostella@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 14, 2015
Good morning sir.. good job done here and God bless.. please I want to start producing something soonest in say less than a month's time and I think I'm very much interested in detergent... As a starter how much will I need? and so also could you be of help in any way? like how to produce or business plan or anything please? it will be of great help.. thanks in advance as I anticipate your reply
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by elite(m): 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hi, kindly send the manual to uchstar4@yahoo.com thanx a lot. Weldone
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
I have sent the manuals to all of you
elite:
Hi, kindly send the manual to uchstar4@yahoo.com thanx a lot. Weldone
stellytwinkle:
pls, just checked bt i'v nt seen the manual. ukpabiostella@gmail.com
Nellyd:
Thanks for this op. Pls also send me d manual...ella4real1@Gmail.com. thanks
okwele1:
pls i need the manual. pls send to ganismails@gmail.com. God bless u.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
The manuals have been sent!
idieagle:
Oga Dadojo I need this manual my email is idieagle011@yahoo.com
Danny4show:
please i also need the manual
danny4reign@gmail.com
abdulkabeerhay:
please sir am also interested haykaybee4real@gmail.com
thefirstborn:
Please, I am interested in the manual too. How much is
the video and how can I get it? Pls send the manual to chistarventures@gmail.com
Danny4show:
please i also need the manual
danny4reign@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by thefirstborn: 8:36am On Sep 24, 2015
Dear sir, I need the manual too.
Please send to....35000tons@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by sessypgm(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2015
Please send to me,sessytony2013@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by jonuel1(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
dadojo:
All those who dropped their mails here and sent to my phone, please check your emails. I have sent the first batch to you. Actually this is a very big favour I am doing you all because I have a seminar in one of the tertiary institutions in one of the states planned for next month which thousands of people are going to pay to have these same materials I am giving for free now. I really wish everyone will take advantage of this golden opportunity.
Will come back later to continue my talk about my selling scrap metals.

Cheers!

More grace to your effort.
My emails are jonuel002@yahoo.com, effiongemmanuel002@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation for your response
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
Do not live life like its a gamble. Strive to always be the best!

I had a very disappointing encounter with one of Nigeria's bank Marketers about 2 days ago. This lady introduced one of their banks' investment programmes to me sometime ago and wanted me to subscribe to it. Initially, I wasn't interested but due to her persistence, I decided to patronise her. It's pretty much like the offer which corpers are presented with: Deposit a fixed amount of money monthly, for 1 year and earn a compound interest on it.

After we discussed, I agreed and made my first deposit, I then decided to ask her what the total sum will be at the end of 3 years, since that was the term I was aiming for.

Ladies and Gentlemen, can you believe she could not tell me! The first thought that came to mind was: How did she pass the bank's interview to become a marketer in the first place?

But because I am a christian and I believe in God's favour, I quickly came to the conclusion that it must have been through God's favour; but one thing I detest alot is ignorance. This was no ordinary ignorance, this was a corporate ignorance! You may get a job through God's favour, but you need more than God's favour to keep the job. You need to always get your self updated with the current information. Strive to be the best in your various fields. Strive to know more than your coleagues, strive to always be in competition with yourself, read alot so that when you open your mouth to speak, people will stand and listen!!!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
jonuel1:

More grace to your effort.
My emails are jonuel002@yahoo.com, effiongemmanuel002@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation for your response
thefirstborn:
Dear sir, I need the manual too.
Please send to....35000tons@gmail.com
Thanks
sessypgm:
Please send to me,sessytony2013@gmail.com

The manuals has been sent!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by chommyAngela: 7:57am On Sep 25, 2015
hi dadojo, u didt send the manual to my email oh! My email remain chommyk1@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by JAkpayen(m): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
Please dadojo, can I have the manual too? my email: jakpayen@aol.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by ndozzy: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
please dadojo,I also need the manual akahangel@gmail. com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
chommyAngela:
hi dadojo, u didt send the manual to my email oh! My email remain chommyk1@gmail.com

Was your email listed above?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (43) (Reply)

10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 / How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.