Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,435 members, 7,954,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (126413 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
I've received a few complaints from some folks who purchased the PRODUCTION DVD that they are unable to view it on a dvd player.

That has been Resolved as You can now order and watch the DVDs either on PC or a DVD player.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 26, 2015
To all those whom I sent the Pdf tutorials to, I received a report there there was no attachment in the mail. Pls kindly indicate if you did not see any attachment and I'll resend it to you.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by kolomax(m): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2015
dadojo:
To all those whom I sent the Pdf tutorials to, I received a report there there was no attachment in the mail. Pls kindly indicate if you did not see any attachment and I'll resend it to you.
kolomax38@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 26, 2015
In my next post, I'll share tips and principles on how I got my first major webdesign job with the Librarian of one of *** (edited) state's polytechnic, who happens to be the mother to one of Nigeria's top 5 comedians.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by jonuel1(m): 10:22am On Sep 26, 2015
Dadaojo, thanks so much. I really appreciate. I have received them.
Thanks once again
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
Contd...
I'll start my narrative by saying "free" is the most effective means of marketing. Anything you are into, if you want to break even 'faster than the speed of light' offer a free version of it.

Imagine you are a tailor offering a promo of 'free'. For a limited time, offer to sew the clothes of your first five Customers each month for free and watch what happens. Your news will spread like wildfire, your popularity will know no bounds. You'll start getting referrals from unexpected corners and sources.

While I was in school, there was this barber that runs a promo of barbing every first customer in a day free-of-charge. You can imagine boys queing up as early as 6:00am, just to get a free haircut. I once took advantage of the 'free' service and it opened a big door for me

Details in my next post
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by guysis(m): 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
dadojo:
Please,I got the mail but the PDF attachm ent was missing.Thanks in anticipation that you would look into it.Eddiesam03@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 28, 2015
please i'm also interested, especially the tile cleaner....aduragbemisteve@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by gbolakpine(m): 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
highrank:
I got mine too,Thanks.
Please send me the manuals too...my email is princetunde17@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
contd...

In different parts of this thread, I have made mention of my ict skills. I'm a programmer and a web developer, though still grooming my programming skill. In the early days of my designing websites, I was so eager to get jobs that I was more than willing to design sites for free as long as the client would pay for the domain name and hosting. My priority then was to improve on my web design skill, you know, it feels just like a mother going into labour. She would be so eager to see her new born baby after delivery. I was eager to see the creations of my imagination. Since not many jobs were coming, I decided to send proposals to clients and organisations I felt needed a website. It was a funny experience for me, sometimes embarasing. I remember I was cunningly turned down several times, by some folks who didn't want to hurt my enthusiasm but I was determined! I had to join the media unit of my church so I could get more exposure. And that was a golden step!!!

Details in my next post
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 30, 2015
contd...

By joining the media group, I had better access to those who were in the position to accept my proposal for a website, I had better access to the pastor. Moreover, because I was already good with graphics, my presence in the unit was highly appreciated since a graphic designer was needed. Barely a month later I brought up the issue of a website to the head of the unit, offering to design one free for the church. The suggestion was promptly accepted and taken to the pastor for approval. He called to see me to discuss the details with me and was so happy when I told him I'll be designing the website for free, all they needed to do was pay for domain and hosting. In the course of our discussion, the pastor informed me that he has been approached by several people who were proposing to design a site for the church for different amount, some as high as 150k. But with my proposal of 'free', he's giving me his express permission. That was it!

In my next post you'll see how this 'free' website brought me a job of over 100k.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 01, 2015
I have re-sent the Pdf files. Please check your spam folder if not found in your inbox.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by murphylinks(m): 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
dadojo:
Mailmurphy14@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by guysis(m): 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
dadojo:
I have re-sent the Pdf files. Please check your spam folder if not found in your inbox.
Gracias bro!!!God bless...I have received it

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by favoredchild(f): 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
pls send me the file too.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by takleboy(m): 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
Pls send to ytk4sure@yahoo.com
I greet you sir
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by nerilove(m): 11:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hello sir I'm interested, send to: nerilove4all@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
contd...

Ok ok ok... Fast forward to about 6 months later, a member of the Church who was a staff of the polytechnic at *** (edited) who knew that I design sites and recently developed one for the church, went seeing the librarian of the poly.

During the course of their discussion, the librarian mentioned to him that she was in need of someone to design an e-journal for her. She has a Journal which she publishes twice yearly but was loosing out on article submissions because lecturers where fast becoming aware and they wanted their articles published on e-journals because of the online presence it offers with its international coverage. She needed to act fast by towing the route of online-publication otherwise her paperback publication will see her getting out of business - She needed a web designer, and wanted one through recommendation.

Without much thinking, the man quickly recommended me and told her of the website which I developed for my church. Later that day I got a call frm the man, informing me that the librarian of *** Polytechnic, *** (edited) wants to see me. I was dumb-founded!

Details on what transpired will be related in my next post.

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by ItzladyP24(f): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
dadojo thanks a lot. God bless u.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by nerilove(m): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hello sir, pls I'm yet to receive my own files: nerilove4all@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by favyly(f): 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
I hv received my DVD for long but hv not receive d pdf file, pls my mail favyijeh@gmail.com. Thanks so much
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 07, 2015
contd

In the course of our discussion, the man informed me that I'll need to write a proposal since I'm not the sole candidate for the job. The job was intended to be awarded to whoever submitted the best proposal. Immediately, I went into research on how to write an "award winning" proposal and finally came out with a proposal I am so happy I never submitted. After spending 2 sleepless nights putting words and figures together on sheet of papers, I suddenly gave up! "What joke am I getting myself into? I asked silently. I don't even know exactly what this lady wants, I have never designed a site such as this." I told myself I needed to meet with this librarian woman in person to know exactly what she needs in the first place before even coming up with a proposal. I got her number and we scheduled a meeting for the following day. It was fast! We were both eager for this new experience.

to be continued.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nomzylicious(f): 1:30am On Oct 08, 2015
dadojo:
pls send it to me (Ritanomzy@yahoo.com).. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Rogodo22(m): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2015
dadojo:

The file has been sent to you all.

pls send it to me......tygaronald@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Rogodo22(m): 11:32am On Oct 08, 2015
dadojo:
I will be giving this account based on personal experience. There was a time I desperately needed money. So one of the days, as I was walking past a refuse dump, I saw one of these folks who go around picking stuffs like slipper, empty drink cans and plastics from the dump. So I decided to call one of them and ask why he is doing such a job and he told me he does it to sustain himself financially. So I further asked how much he gets from this business and he told me he usually gets 1500 daily. But on days when he works harder and longer, he gets more. He told me a kilo of those cans cost 50naira, though the cans are light, at times he picks upto 30kg or more. On weekends, he picks over 50kg, which amounts to over 2500naira and in some months he gets about 50k. To say I was shocked is an understatement. He also said some of the wine bottles he picks cost upto 20naira per one. After that encounter, I told my sef 'O boy! wetin u dey wait now?' but on a second thought, I said "Ah! No now, I can't go around picking stuff on the streets like a madman". At this point, I was indecisive until a thought struck me.

pls send to my mail
tygaronald@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by jstburner(m): 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pls i am interested,kindly send to my mail : irex042@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by shasere(f): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
Mine ws missing too,i dnt get d pdf ,pls resend.patosam1234@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Cee9(m): 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
Am interested too, i have followed keenly.. smartkidd2004@yahoo.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by MOREN406(f): 7:09am On Oct 13, 2015
Mr.Dadojo, may God bless d work of ur hand
m a students and I need a way to earn source of living, kindly help out with d manual @ morenike168@gmail.com
God bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (43) (Reply)

How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS / Victor Okafor 'Ezego': The Story Of Nigeria’s King Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.