Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? (27553 Views)

We Must Rid Nigeria Of Corruption – Tinubu / I would rid Nigeria Of Corruption of Given Another Chance - GEJ (premium Times) / Jonathan Promises To Rid Nigeria Of Tribalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 23, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol I hope you don't mean me. Bad boys make for good friends! It's the only time they let their guard down. Thas ittt!

No, he means the cheerleader. The one liking his posts and giggling at everything he says. You should probably stay away before he claims you're stalking him too grin

I'm just watching. Their mating ritual amuses me.

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 23, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, I'd rather die than chirpse a problematic and insecure stalker! grin

I'm a private guy and I do want some psycho troubling my life! grin

Symexx da-don!! You mean 5 girls are having sleepless nights over you??

You have done well my son wink
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 23, 2014
BananaBender:
Bwahahahahahahaha *DIES*

There are five of them?? shocked shocked Jesus!! How can there be five of that?? I don't know about the other four but I shudder at the thought of them being as stup1d as Miss dumb-fvck/Miss Meiya/Miss mumu

Yo, I'm telling - five female stalkers. Two are on this thread; one has about 10 different handles trying to talk to me like I don't know who she's; and the other one is back in hating mode after I told her to back off clicking "likes" whenever people attack me. grin

There might be more, but those are the ones I know.

I'm tired of these folks - and I'm just looking for a way to get off this forum, it's just draining sometimes. But I won't do that without getting ya details - I need to put lil shymexx in ya belly. tongue
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 23, 2014
"put little shymexx in your belly"

I just threw up in my mouth. You win. I'm logging off.

God. What a line.

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 23, 2014
MissMeiya:

Let's make this clear. I don't like "bad guys". I like intelligent, hard-working, ambitious men I can respect and depend on. Lastly, I'm a woman, not a girl.
The truth is that most bad guys possessed those qualities. You are in for the long journey if you think they don't have those qualities. And, qualities can be deceitful at times. They would do anything to please you and to have you. Please, stop acting as if you haven't fallen for their traps before. If you haven't, then expect to be in the very near time.

Bad guys, get ready to help this lady out!
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 23, 2014
BananaBender:
Symexx da-don!! You mean 5 girls are having sleepless nights over you??

You have done well my son wink

Lmaooooo!

I can't stand these women...obsession is a terrible thing!

Anyway, I wanna make a baby with you - have a baby by me and be a millionaire! grin
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 23, 2014
MissMeiya:

No, he means the cheerleader. The one liking his posts and giggling at everything he says. You should probably stay away before he claims you're stalking him too grin

I'm just watching. Their mating ritual amuses me.

grin Stop it.

Alright, I'm out!
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 23, 2014
SirShymex:

I'm tired of these folks - and I'm just looking for a way to get off this forum, it's just draining sometimes. But I won't do that without getting ya details - I need to put lil shymexx in ya belly. tongue

You are talking about putting a lil shymexx in my belly?? Do you want to send Ms dim-wit alias Miss Meiya to an early grave??

The girl is soo bitter, she is taking subliminal-cowardly-shots at me.

Give the dumb trick a lil attention, so she can get off my nuts.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 23, 2014
MissMeiya: "put little shymexx in your belly"

I just threw up in my mouth. You win. I'm logging off.

God. What a line.
Why do women like to exhibit this kind of I-am-not-into-you-sir attitude when guys are showing their prowess? Shymexx might be saying the truth.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 23, 2014
BananaBender:
You are talking about putting a lil shymexx in my belly?? Do you want to send Ms dim-wit alias Miss Meiya to an early grave??

The girl is soo bitter, she is taking subliminal-cowardly-shots at me.

Give the dumb trick a lil attention, so she can get off my nuts.

Bwahahahaha

She's inconsequential!! The highest she's gonna do is running around like that naija woman stalking Rio Ferdinand everywhere all over the UK. And restraining order would do the trick. grin

Sholly, you're my first e-crush and e-love - trust me we're gonna make beautiful kids together. grin
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 23, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

grin Stop it.

Alright, I'm out!

Please, don't go! Let Shymexx deceive you into having some feelings for him with his sweet words. I know he is good in wooing women to fall over themselves when he is around.

Go dude! More pictures, Mr. Shymexx!
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 23, 2014
@ MissMeiya

I hope I understand you correctly that you have a boyfriend but not married. My apologies, if you are married!
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 23, 2014
^^Weirdo!
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 23, 2014
BananaBender: ^^Weirdo!
Lol... That is an insult on my reputation as a gentle person! You need to apologize to me.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 23, 2014
Sholly, shout me! kiss

My gazillion of young shymexx in this milkshake can't wait to swim everywhere like Michael Phelps in ya fallopian tube. lipsrsealed

I'm tired of this forum - I'm gone soon, but I won't go without you! tongue
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 23, 2014
SirShymex: Sholly, shout me! kiss
My gazillion of young shymexx in this milkshake can't wait to swim everywhere like Michael Phelps in ya fallopian tube. lipsrsealed
I'm tired of this forum - I'm gone soon, but I won't go without you! tongue

LoL, are you drinking again?? Where is sybellah?? Where is Ileke-Idi?? Where are all the cool ppl??

all4naija: Lol... That is an insult on my reputation as a gentle person! You need to apologize to me.

I think I remember you. Were u ever accused of being shymexx/bittyend??
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 23, 2014
BananaBender:

LoL, are you drinking again?? Where is sybellah?? Where is Ileke-Idi?? Where are all the cool ppl??

I think I remember you. Were u ever accused of being shymexx??
Hey! Why did you change your 'Shollypop' handle? How are you? It's been a long time.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 23, 2014
BananaBender:

Yep, ma'am! You would remember me well when I said I was going to use a bug spray on Ghanaians in one of those old threads on beauty.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 23, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

Those are not religions. Those are our way of life.

PaganNja??!

You know, Islam is often described as a "way of life"? Most religions are. They have a way of permeating every aspect of our lives, hence the term.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 23, 2014
BananaBender:

TGIF - you know how we do on Fridays! grin

Sybellah has gone ghost. Ikeke_Idi is now "sophisticated" but still chasing Igbo's around the forum whenever she's bored under different handles. I miss those crazy days in the culture and romance sections. grin

I swear they accused "all4naija" the half-neanderthal of being Shymmex as well, you know. grin

These folks just stalk me everywhere, calling all kinds of people my alternate handles. grin

WHERE IS ABIL? - I miss that little girl with a razor under her tongue. I'm out soon as well. This forum has served its purpose, it's more or less a distraction now. Even "Yield" is gone as well. And all those folks I like in the politics section: Negro_ntns, PhysicsQED, Katsumoto, eGuerrilla, Pukkah, ekt_bear etc.. I'm leaving as well.

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 23, 2014
BananaBender:
I know, I'm good.

Seun banned the shollypopz handle for life, so I de-activated it and took a break. Stop deceiving Shy, he is a good boy. He just likes to form gangsta on NL.

Lmao at the bold!

Tell 'em, e-wifey. These folks just can't separate being a thorough bred and being able to relate to different lifestyles - from being a thug. It comes with the territory and only people who understand the experience can relate to it.

Regardless, I still have a little bit of that life in me - and that represents the past.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 23, 2014
SirShymex:

I swear they accused "all4naija" the half-neanderthal of being Shymmex as well, you know. grin
I can remember you were infuriated by it and started insulting my family and background. Bwahaha... cheesy grin cool
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Truckpusher(m): 1:02am On Aug 23, 2014
Tribes,ethnicity and finally Nairalanders just to make sure that everything is taken care of.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 23, 2014
all4naija: Okay! Nah...! Shymexx is my Nairaland's pal who likes women a lot. Welcome back though.

I love WOMEN - but I hate biitches! grin

There are women - and there are biitches.

I fvcks with the former but can't stand the latter.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 23, 2014
all4naija: I can remember you were infuriated by it and started insulting my family and background. Bwahaha... cheesy grin cool

Bruv, I have been accused of being just about everyone on nl. It got to a point whereby anyone who agrees with my opinions automatically becomes shymmex. My real handle "shymmex" got banned for life for that shyte. grin

I'm the most hated and most controversial, and I just don't know why these folks stalk and hate me everywhere, to be honest. Most of them are just insecure.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 23, 2014
--
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 23, 2014
I just found my freestyle that I deleted on my youtube account. grin

Will post it soon - lean as shyte.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 23, 2014
GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN AND PATIENCE JONATHAN
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 23, 2014
Who hid the posts and banned sholly?

--

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Ekiti Executive Council Meets After Four Years / Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies / Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.