Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,838 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

I Caught My Husband Sléeping With My Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Husband Sléeping With My Best Friend (3717 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Husband Sléeping With My Best Friend by thexyz: 9:55am On Aug 22, 2014
A laboratory technician, Modupe Ajayi, on Wednesday opened up at an Igando Customary Court, Lagos, that she caught her husband in bed with her best friend. Modupe, 40, was responding to Ajayi’s petition, urging the court to dissolve their 12 years marriage for alleged threat to life and lack of respect.

The wife made some socking relations:
“My husband is a shameless man. He slépt with my best friend. My husband is a womaniser, I caught him making love to my best friend in her house. I refused to employ any house help again as he has turned them into séx machine.”

She said that she stopped having sex with her husband, Mr. Ajayi, 50, since September because “I always had séxual infection some days after he made love to me.
“I stopped making love to him and I stopped washing his clothes when I discovered that I always see and smell spe-rm on his boxers,” she said.
She said few days after their wedding, her husband abandoned her to go enjoy himself with another woman but he told her that he wanted to travel to the village to see his father...

“I called his father when he did not show up for days, but his father told me that he did not see my husband.”

The mother of three said she later found telephone number of the lady in question in her husband’s handset and she called her to leave her husband alone.

“After the warning, my husband rushed home, dragged me nakéd out of the bathroom, beat me up for calling his girlfriend. It was my brother-in-law that ran out to cover my nakédness."

The wife, therefore, urged the court to grant her husband’s petition, saying that she was no longer interested in the marriage.

On his part, the husband had told the court that his wife always threatened his life with dangerous weapons.

“Whenever we are fighting she always picks up knife or other sharp objects to stab me. ”He described her as a pompous, disrespectful and arrogant woman.

“She is so full of herself and does not have respect for me despite all I have done for her. I bought her four cars within our 12 years of marriage yet she does not have regard for me. She does things without telling me. She even travelled out of Nigeria without my consent."

He added that his wife has made his house miserable for him as she fights him and always rain curses on him.

He also accused his wife of living an extravagant life with lots of money spent on luxury items. “Her behaviour became unbearable for me. We live as enemy in the house. We stopped talking to each other since June last year," he added.

The President of the court, Mr R.I Adeyeri, adjourned the case to August 27 for ruling.

Source: http://www.ireportersnews.com/2014/08/i-caught-my-husband-sleeping-with-my.html#more

Re: I Caught My Husband Sléeping With My Best Friend by agitator: 10:01am On Aug 22, 2014
What is there to adjourn the case. angry angry angry
Re: I Caught My Husband Sléeping With My Best Friend by purplesummer(f): 10:18am On Aug 22, 2014
The marriage has obviously broken down irretrievably.
Now to determine who takes custody of the children and pays maintenance will still suffer series of adjournments. *smh at our judicial system*

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Sléeping With My Best Friend by Houseofglam7(f): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2014
Why? cry
Re: I Caught My Husband Sléeping With My Best Friend by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 22, 2014
husbnd n wife were nt in tlking terms sins june last n u r stil adjouning d case? abeg seperate dem meh any body go hin seperate ways jare.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sléeping With My Best Friend by Mutuwa(m): 10:24am On Aug 22, 2014
purplesummer: The marriage has obviously broken down irretrievably.

Did u secure a decree absolute,or is it still a nisi?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sléeping With My Best Friend by purplesummer(f): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2014
Mutuwa:

Did u secure a decree absolute,or is it still a nisi?
Lol. This is a customary court, that means there was no statutory marriage therefore, an order nisi or absolute does not apply. smiley
Re: I Caught My Husband Sléeping With My Best Friend by Mutuwa(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2014
purplesummer:
Lol. This is a customary court, that means there was no statutory marriage therefore, an order nisi or absolute does not apply. smiley

Gosh! Am thrilled...see wetin lack of practice dey cause abi?hmmmn lemme get bk to my books..thanks for d correction.. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sléeping With My Best Friend by purplesummer(f): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2014
Mutuwa:

Gosh! Am thrilled...see wetin lack of practice dey cause abi?hmmmn lemme get bk to my books..thanks for d correction.. smiley
You are welcome dear. wink
Re: I Caught My Husband Sléeping With My Best Friend by Donfamous(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2014
thexyz: A laboratory technician, Modupe Ajayi, on Wednesday opened up at an Igando Customary Court, Lagos, that she caught her husband in bed with her best friend. Modupe, 40, was responding to Ajayi’s petition, urging the court to dissolve their 12 years marriage for alleged threat to life and lack of respect.

The wife made some socking relations:
“My husband is a shameless man. He slépt with my best friend. My husband is a womaniser, I caught him making love to my best friend in her house. I refused to employ any house help again as he has turned them into séx machine.”

She said that she stopped having sex with her husband, Mr. Ajayi, 50, since September because “I always had séxual infection some days after he made love to me.
“I stopped making love to him and I stopped washing his clothes when I discovered that I always see and smell spe-rm on his boxers,” she said.
She said few days after their wedding, her husband abandoned her to go enjoy himself with another woman but he told her that he wanted to travel to the village to see his father...

“I called his father when he did not show up for days, but his father told me that he did not see my husband.”

The mother of three said she later found telephone number of the lady in question in her husband’s handset and she called her to leave her husband alone.

“After the warning, my husband rushed home, dragged me nakéd out of the bathroom, beat me up for calling his girlfriend. It was my brother-in-law that ran out to cover my nakédness."

The wife, therefore, urged the court to grant her husband’s petition, saying that she was no longer interested in the marriage.

On his part, the husband had told the court that his wife always threatened his life with dangerous weapons.

“Whenever we are fighting she always picks up knife or other sharp objects to stab me. ”He described her as a pompous, disrespectful and arrogant woman.

“She is so full of herself and does not have respect for me despite all I have done for her. I bought her four cars within our 12 years of marriage yet she does not have regard for me. She does things without telling me. She even travelled out of Nigeria without my consent."

He added that his wife has made his house miserable for him as she fights him and always rain curses on him.

He also accused his wife of living an extravagant life with lots of money spent on luxury items. “Her behaviour became unbearable for me. We live as enemy in the house. We stopped talking to each other since June last year," he added.

The President of the court, Mr R.I Adeyeri, adjourned the case to August 27 for ruling.

Source: http://www.ireportersnews.com/2014/08/i-caught-my-husband-sleeping-with-my.html#more
tot the marriage was twelve years already, was telephone so rampant then?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sléeping With My Best Friend by hushmail: 11:41am On Aug 22, 2014
i no even need to study law b4 i go no say d marriage don over

and no mention was made of children

stll d story b as e get
4 cars in 12 yrs

is not smthng i expect from middle class families rather such cases r associated wt poverty
Re: I Caught My Husband Sléeping With My Best Friend by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
PIX OR .....

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? / JEEZZ!! Maheeda Uploads New Raunchy Photos (18+) / Chai...wetn Dis Guy Dey Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.