Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,597 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

So U Want To Keep And Attract Women, Girls, Babes And Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So U Want To Keep And Attract Women, Girls, Babes And Ladies (865 Views)

The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) / What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? / 15 Tips For Talking To Women And Attract Them Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So U Want To Keep And Attract Women, Girls, Babes And Ladies by zeongeon: 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
Most guys would want to keep and attract women well do the 8 listed below and thank me later.

1. Be SUCCESSFUL in what ever u are doing
and have d aura of been a protector, provider
and a leader..Women like succeSsful men.

2. Be a womanizer or have other girls around U
that either call u, chat u up and hang out with
U..Women seem to love u more and stick to u
when they have to struggle to keep U.

3. Be very unpredictable..Women like it when
ur unpredictable and when a man leaves them
gueSsing giving them every reason to be
inquisitive.

4. Don't hesitate to scold her or tell her off at
any given time example are u mad? Young lady
stop acting like a child and behave u age, don't
u ever try that rubbish again, if I slap U, get
out!!! Its non of ur business.

5. Love with an IRON FIST and treat her like a
child.. Scold with the right hand and pull her
back with left to show her love.

6. In anything u do with her ranging from sex
to hanging out always live in her psychc that u
are a combo of everything MAN eg ur her
Father, Boss, Husband, Brother, President,
Warrior and King.

7. Never u restrict urself when ur with her for
example Fart in front of her make it LOUD,
Change ur cloths in front of her, spank her
Bottom and are bosoms at random times and
whe u feel like, Drink ur garri in front of her,
play rough with her throw her about, swing her
and scatter her hair, hug her when ur all
sweaty even kiSs her when u haven't brushed
ur mouth, don't go trying to arrange ur room
cos she is coming over, let her see ur Indecency
videos... Do these things I u will bring out the
true nature of ur gurl, u will make her play on
same leveled ground, no forming no deceit.

8. Don't be afraid to tell her the bitter truth,
make decisions and stick to it... Example I can't
buy that for U and I don't hv d money for such,
ur hair/ dress is ugly, I am unemployed, I squat
with a friend, I can't afford that restaurant.

Do the above and thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: So U Want To Keep And Attract Women, Girls, Babes And Ladies by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
Be a womanizer? Like seriously undecided

Re: So U Want To Keep And Attract Women, Girls, Babes And Ladies by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nw dis is funny,only a foolish gurl wud get attracted to a man with d listed qualities.....op ur suggestion sucks!!
Re: So U Want To Keep And Attract Women, Girls, Babes And Ladies by Tallesty1(m): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
unpredictedone: Be a womanizer? Like seriously undecided

There is a point there, it doesn't mean you should start eating around, just keep alot of lady friends and be very close them. It attracts them because they like the to be with the guy that every other lady likes.

Me-just wana be succesful, simple.

1 Like

Re: So U Want To Keep And Attract Women, Girls, Babes And Ladies by marieolae(f): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
I agree with this 100 percent
Re: So U Want To Keep And Attract Women, Girls, Babes And Ladies by zeongeon: 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
Harbosede02: Nw dis is funny,only a foolish gurl wud get attracted to a man with d listed qualities.....op ur suggestion sucks!!
So girls are not attracted to successful men...The truth is that even the foolish girls that get attracted to men with d above listed qualities once sounded like U.
Re: So U Want To Keep And Attract Women, Girls, Babes And Ladies by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
I learn everyday on NL.... I love this!!! Nice article
Re: So U Want To Keep And Attract Women, Girls, Babes And Ladies by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
Harbosede02: Nw dis is funny,only a foolish gurl wud get attracted to a man with d listed qualities.....op ur suggestion sucks!!
All gal will be attracted to 'em all... None will say she wouldn't

1 Like

Re: So U Want To Keep And Attract Women, Girls, Babes And Ladies by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2014

Aunty, you can lie o.

At the height of my football career, I did every single thing on that list.

You will wonder that a lady you don't spend on is the one who will love you most and give you pot..
Re: So U Want To Keep And Attract Women, Girls, Babes And Ladies by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
marieolae: I agree with this 100 percent

Thank you aunty..
Re: So U Want To Keep And Attract Women, Girls, Babes And Ladies by DEGREE2466(m): 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2014

NO IT DOES NOT.

YOU WOULD BE SURPRISE AS THE KIND OF WEIRD THINGS LADIES LIKE ABOUT MEN OR WILL I SAY ABOUT WEIRD MEN.
Re: So U Want To Keep And Attract Women, Girls, Babes And Ladies by DEGREE2466(m): 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
okparaugo:

Aunty, you can lie o.

At the height of my carrier as a player, I did every single thing on that list.

You will wonder that a lady you don't spend on is the one who will love you most and give you pot..

THANK GOD YOU ARE TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: So U Want To Keep And Attract Women, Girls, Babes And Ladies by McWhillion(m): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
Like seriously the op is on point a 110%. If you believe only foolish girls will fall for the above then you've not met real men.
Re: So U Want To Keep And Attract Women, Girls, Babes And Ladies by Lagusta(m): 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
What the op posted is very very VERY true!!!

As for the scolding, i'll just say this... NEVER BEAT YOUR SPOUSE!!!

You can scold her, shout on her, but NEVER SLAP HER FACE, PUNCH HER, MOLEST HER.....

Any man that tries that in my presence will receive my own beatings... And i mean it
Re: So U Want To Keep And Attract Women, Girls, Babes And Ladies by dnacrystal: 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
@op, kindly differentiate between women, girls, babes and ladies.

1 Like

Re: So U Want To Keep And Attract Women, Girls, Babes And Ladies by zeongeon: 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
dnacrystal: @op, kindly differentiate between women, girls, babes and ladies.
Nothing to differentiate its just that we Men refer to d opposite sex using any of the term: women, girls, babes and ladies

2 Likes

Re: So U Want To Keep And Attract Women, Girls, Babes And Ladies by zeongeon: 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
dnacrystal: @op, kindly differentiate between women, girls, babes and ladies.
Nothing to differentiate the its just that we Men refer to d opposite sex using any of the term: women, girls, babes and ladies
Re: So U Want To Keep And Attract Women, Girls, Babes And Ladies by beckyomas(f): 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
So you are jobless and have nothing to do but to turn into a womaniser because u want to attract women?
Better rethink o, na because of woman u come life? Better go and make yourself useful o.
Re: So U Want To Keep And Attract Women, Girls, Babes And Ladies by zeongeon: 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
My list has good things in it for the ladies like loving, attention, provider, protector, leader, playful and cheerful.

BUT NO oohhh..The gurls as usual have refused to see the good things.

I bet If I have prescribed guyz to be wuSsies..ladies sure would have loved dis thread.

(1) (Reply)

Secrets To Getting Female Attention Fast! You Will Never Be Ignored By Her / The Ex Factor, Courtesy Olusola Lanre Coaching Academy: / What Romantic Name(s) Do You Call Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.