Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

§º Emotional, Needs Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / §º Emotional, Needs Help (802 Views)

The Basic Relationship And Emotional Needs List / 5 Tips On How To Take Care Of Your Spouse’s Emotional Needs In Bed -naijtalk.com / Emotional Services!!! We Can Get You A Guy That Will Meet Your Emotional Needs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

§º Emotional, Needs Help by ceospecial(m): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
Can anybody help here on NL? I'm A̶̲̥̅̊ little bit too emotional, according to A̶̲̥̅̊ friend of mine, she knows if I'm angry, even when I try to smile, she'll know that I'm faking it α й ϑ †hεй persuade me to smile. She said I do look scary α й ϑ that she shakes anytime I'm vexed because М̤̣̲̣̈̇Ɣ eyes are always red... NL pals, anything to control it? I mean to fake A̶̲̥̅̊ smile even when I'm angry?
Re: §º Emotional, Needs Help by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
Instead of suppressing your emotions just tell the person what you don't like with time you will feel comfortable expressing yourself then you will no longer be so emotional.
Re: §º Emotional, Needs Help by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
...Am also the emotional type...But i usually relieve myself by calling the individual and speaking my mind straight....
...It has really helped me alot....Sometymz i feel speaking at that point wont b nice, i keep quiet and pour out my mind later....
.....You dont have to fake any smile...just let go of the emotion
Re: §º Emotional, Needs Help by Godmother(f): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dude I think what you have is anger issues and not too emotional. Just try to work on how you react to issues and how often you get angry
Re: §º Emotional, Needs Help by ceospecial(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
temigracie: ...Am also the emotional type...But i usually relieve myself by calling the individual and speaking my mind straight....
...It has really helped me alot....Sometymz i feel speaking at that point wont b nice, i keep quiet and pour out my mind later....
.....You dont have to fake any smile...just let go of the emotion
Its totally normal ƒör γ☺µː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́ as A̶̲̥̅̊ lady... But I'm A̶̲̥̅̊ guy, is this normal?
Re: §º Emotional, Needs Help by ceospecial(m): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
Godmother: Dude I think what you have is anger issues and not too emotional. Just try to work on how you react to issues and how often you get angry
No ma, its not anger issues, I'm A̶̲̥̅̊ guy that according to A̶̲̥̅̊ friend of mine's saying Hype active, I laugh A̶̲̥̅̊ lot, α й ϑ when something not really great happens to me, It tends to be written all over М̤̣̲̣̈̇Ɣ face, even though М̤̣̲̣̈̇Ɣ speech are well convincing, М̤̣̲̣̈̇Ɣ facial appearances that moment will definitely tell A̶̲̥̅̊ different tale. I hadly lie, α й ϑ if I H̳̿A̳̿V̳̿E̳̿ to, I will first convince М̤̣̲̣̈̇Ɣself that ƭhє lie is true.
Re: §º Emotional, Needs Help by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
ceospecial: Its totally normal ƒör γ☺µː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́ as A̶̲̥̅̊ lady... But I'm A̶̲̥̅̊ guy, is this normal?
...I think you should work on yourself....Its not a bad thing...
Re: §º Emotional, Needs Help by great289(m): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
wia u born in april? @op
Re: §º Emotional, Needs Help by ceospecial(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
great289: wia u born in april? @op
nope I was born on May 20th... What's up with ƭhє date of birth thing?
Re: §º Emotional, Needs Help by great289(m): 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
ceospecial: nope I was born on May 20th... What's up with ƭhє date of birth thing?
pple born in april are always emotional, my advise is learn more abt ur self, and try as mch as u can to keep ur face straight wen u are angry (if u dnt wnt pple to no).
Re: §º Emotional, Needs Help by ceospecial(m): 4:55am On Aug 23, 2014
great289:
pple born in april are always emotional, my advise is learn more abt ur self, and try as mch as u can to keep ur face straight wen u are angry (if u dnt wnt pple to no).
. Thanks ƒör ƭhє advice
Re: §º Emotional, Needs Help by Godmother(f): 5:34am On Aug 23, 2014
OP

Its not normal for a lady as well. Being too emotional will always be a minus for anyone and its much worse for guys. Just start taking conscious efforts to control it. Try not to attach too much importance to things. You are probably sensitive too which would only make things worse
Re: §º Emotional, Needs Help by ceospecial(m): 4:16am On Aug 30, 2014
Godmother: OP

Its not normal for a lady as well. Being too emotional will always be a minus for anyone and its much worse for guys. Just start taking conscious efforts to control it. Try not to attach too much importance to things. You are probably sensitive too which would only make things worse
ha! ƔōƲ know М̤̣̲̣̈̇Ɣ problems, I'm trying changing though... ◦°◦≈ τ♓λ∏ĸ γºů ≈◦°◦ ƒör your advice
Re: §º Emotional, Needs Help by Godmother(f): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2014
ceospecial: ha! ƔōƲ know М̤̣̲̣̈̇Ɣ problems, I'm trying changing though... ◦°◦≈ τ♓λ∏ĸ γºů ≈◦°◦ ƒör your advice

Its a gradual process, but you have to put in conscious efforts. I used to be very sensitive too and everything affected me. Now I just try to overlook some things

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Huge Crush On Andyblaze And Boiledcorn / My Close Friend"s Graduate Girlfriend Has Dumped Him / Set On Fire On Her Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.