Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,609 members, 7,958,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:39 AM

No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno (13389 Views)

Evidence: Boko Haram Are Now Fully Integrated Into The Nigerian Army. / No Evidence Of Electoral Fraud In River State -jega / Evidence Boko Haram Leader Was Alive When Captured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno by alexandakin(m): 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
Who's fooling who? We're all Nigerian.
Re: No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno by Emmalot121(m): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
It is eaisier to kidnap 2000 full grown women than to kidnap 100 baby boys not to talk of 100 full grown men #insane grin
Re: No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno by Orikinla(m): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
To the zoologist in power, Nigeria is not different from Animal Farm by George Orwell.
Where some animals are more equal than others.
How many of their immediate families have been attacked by Boko Haram?
They are just playing their bloody politics with innocent lives.

1 Like

Re: No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno by persie98: 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno by kobonaire(m): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
"freed by the Chadian forces,..."
That's kind of embarrassing for our military ....

1 Like

Re: No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno by webcalculator(m): 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
Don't know what to believe in this country again. idontbelieveit
Re: No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno by okeyokeyjah(m): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
If they like let them abduct all the villages 'i don't care. #Akukopolitic#
Re: No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
iluvweed: grin
My mind is telling me dat........ you're either Shekau or his Relative..A committee has to be set up!
Re: No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
bleep em assx
Re: No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno by rutibaby(f): 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
So lets pretend we never heard it abi.

No prob.

It makes NO DIFFERENCE.
Re: No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno by suwailad(f): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
sinceremumugerian spewing trash and utter gutter nonsense since 70 A.D. Chai jona jona must refund the tan social media money he paid you. Propaganda dead on arrival! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno by duncan511: 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
ALL IS WELL WITH NIGERIA BOTH LIE AND TRUTH, ALL IS WELL OOOO MY PEOPLE, GAMBIA HERE IS FREE FROM DIS FAKE BOKO HARAM NEWS COMING BACK TO NIGERIA SOON.
Re: No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno by Jabioro: 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
As usual,this where we always start from,after eighteen days plus then it would turn out 2 be truth.My oga@top do d underrated many times and many times he fail'd himself,Unle Sewa this time around don't forget me in your fact finding committee..l can manage chairmanship post or Sec...
Re: No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno by darthv: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
what is this ones saying!
Re: No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno by tomiobj(m): 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
babyosisi:

So who should we believe?

Doro baga!!
This is just as real and true as the 'bomb blast' they carried out in apapa
Re: No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno by Jabioro: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
darthv: what is this ones saying!
re-read d post,digest it then u can nw get d picture.
Re: No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno by lumeneng22: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
Bringbackourmen,
Re: No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno by Opeedo(m): 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
scfsfsfsf
Re: No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno by samplegirl(f): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
One thing many Nigerians like to hear is only negative things about this country. If there is any thing positive it is propaganda. And anything negative is caused by the President. Funny enough this bunch will not go to the polling stations on election day to vote out the bad government. People use all sort of bad language on the person of the President not based on credible information they have but just because others are saying so.

I remember one of George W. Bush's statements after 911, he said and I quote ''there is no distinction between the terrorists and those who harbour them'' hence he went to Afghanistan to hunt down Osama and those who harboured him but it is very unfortunate that people in this country do not know that those who throw the bombs and those who appreciate them are same. People do not know that terrorism is a challenge that concerns everybody and not only Mr President's. The only thing we are interested is to be in our rooms or living room or anywhere and dish out blames.

Talking about those who throw bombs and those that appreciate them I felt pain in my heart this morning when I went out buy some stuff across the street. I saw a newspaper vendor selling and telling some folks how boko haram mercilessly dealt with the Nigerian police in the North. As far as I am concerned that news did not get my intention but something did. I noticed how happy the vendor was and the satisfaction all over him. The only question that crossed my mind is -what does this man stand to gain when a terrorist group overruns a police station? My conclusion is that we are our own problem. The animal who was happy that boko haram dealt with the Nigerian police surely will not be spared by boko haram fire if he happens to within the area they strike. Many who admire, support or defend the terrorists have been killed by their bullet and many will still be killed by their bullet.

Am I promoting the present government? No. I must add also that no Nigerian government has had the masses's plight in heart but facelessly calling names won't change anything. You will be surprised with what you hear when you ask people why they castigate the government. When you enter government offices it is then you know the scale of rot in this country. I have lived enough to know that virtually every Nigerian is corrupt although you who is reading may claim Saint but remember those take bribe and those give bribe are all guilty of bribery.

Am I expecting any LIKE for this post? Not at all rather I expect bashing because the truth is always bitter and normally painful but Nigerian scenerio reminds me of the poem we read in those days titled ''THE CASUALTY'' Whatever negative that befalls Nigeria, we Nigerians are all CASUALTIES.

SHALOM!!!

7 Likes

Re: No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
Whatever!
Re: No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno by Rashdimuh(m): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
I think i have every reason to bliv dt the chibok gals saga is bollocks.
Re: No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno by Krak(m): 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
Very lame piece of reporting. The real people that can confirm whether or not there was a kidnap are not the authourities but the local people in the town and surrounding villages.

And the newspaper did not even interview any single one. Their own concept of investigative journalism is clearly different.

1 Like

Re: No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno by samplegirl(f): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
Rashdimuh: I think i have every reason to bliv dt the chibok gals saga is bollocks.

I knew from day one, having lived in the north east. I knew it was a farce but because of unfounded hatred Nigerians have for Goodluck they will not listen to voice of reason. If not how could one tell me that up till now no one can tell you the actual number of students kidnapped or how could one help explain that some of the girls escaped yet the JTF personels trained for such terrain have not picked them and everyone of them have always find her way back home. Who gave them transport fare abi na boko harams they were running from. Yet we claim aboki no get sense.

NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno by Rashdimuh(m): 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
samplegirl:

I knew from day one, having lived in the north east. I knew it was a farce but because of unfounded hatred Nigerians have for Goodluck they will not listen to voice of reason. If not how could one tell me that up till now no one can tell you the actual number of students kidnapped or how could one help explain that some of the girls escaped yet the JTF personels trained for such terrain have not picked them and everyone of them have always find her way back home. Who gave them transport fare abi na boko harams they were running from. Yet we claim aboki no get sense.

NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
confirm chairman
Re: No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno by bnovative(m): 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
samplegirl: One thing many Nigerians like to hear is only negative things about this country. If there is any thing positive it is propaganda. And anything negative is caused by the President. Funny enough this bunch will not go to the polling stations on election day to vote out the bad government. People use all sort of bad language on the person of the President not based on credible information they have but just because others are saying so.

I remember one of George W. Bush's statements after 911, he said and I quote ''there is no distinction between the terrorists and those who harbour them'' hence he went to Afghanistan to hunt down Osama and those who harboured him but it is very unfortunate that people in this country do not know that those who throw the bombs and those who appreciate them are same. People do not know that terrorism is a challenge that concerns everybody and not only Mr President's. The only thing we are interested is to be in our rooms or living room or anywhere and dish out blames.

Talking about those who throw bombs and those that appreciate them I felt pain in my heart this morning when I went out buy some stuff across the street. I saw a newspaper vendor selling and telling some folks how boko haram mercilessly dealt with the Nigerian police in the North. As far as I am concerned that news did not get my intention but something did. I noticed how happy the vendor was and the satisfaction all over him. The only question that crossed my mind is -what does this man stand to gain when a terrorist group overruns a police station? My conclusion is that we are our own problem. The animal who was happy that boko haram dealt with the Nigerian police surely will not be spared by boko haram fire if he happens to within the area they strike. Many who admire, support or defend the terrorists have been killed by their bullet and many will still be killed by their bullet.

Am I promoting the present government? No. I must add also that no Nigerian government has had the masses's plight in heart but facelessly calling names won't change anything. You will be surprised with what you hear when you ask people why they castigate the government. When you enter government offices it is then you know the scale of rot in this country. I have lived enough to know that virtually every Nigerian is corrupt although you who is reading may claim Saint but remember those take bribe and those give bribe are all guilty of bribery.

Am I expecting any LIKE for this post? Not at all rather I expect bashing because the truth is always bitter and normally painful but Nigerian scenerio reminds me of the poem we read in those days titled ''THE CASUALTY'' Whatever negative that befalls Nigeria, we Nigerians are all CASUALTIES.

SHALOM!!!
The most sensible post void of bias.

2 Likes

Re: No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno by greall1: 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
Scam.
Re: No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno by EllaD101(f): 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
This is serious. Nawa for nija news. I don't know who to believe
Re: No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno by onwuekwe(f): 12:14am On Aug 23, 2014
cool“What happened was that Boko Haram sent us a
letter that they are coming to pick their wives.
Some of the men here left their wives to go and
join Boko Haram,” one soldier said.

Story for the gods
Re: No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 23, 2014
Rockstrong: Dont believe everything u see on CNN or these big media
watch d short clip n u will be shocked how CNN arranged false witnesses repeated n even use children.
They can even arrange/ stage manage a mass protest.... just watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=866K1Hnlbu8
Hmmm. This is an eye-opener. Thanks for sharing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene / Solomon Dalung Arrives Zambia (Photos) / Exercise 'cat Race' Yielding Positive Results, Says Middle Belt Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.