Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1341 Views)

Photo Of The Day: Must See Guys...see What This Girl Is Doing To Her Boyfriend / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? / Secret Tips – 14 Ways To Keep Your Man Begging For More Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by christabel123(f): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
babe u met broke ass guys who dont no wat dere doing. wel, if u hv enof to give out, all d bst. bt real guys dont beg.

1 Like

Re: . by Jealouzzy(m): 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm

Why are you saying the opposite?

Besides, if guys begin to display this character you mention here. It will be 100% welcome.

I have countless number of gals request for credit and money in my inbox.

so what the hell are you insinuating??

5 Likes

Re: . by christabel123(f): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
sameer1212: babe u met broke ass guys who dont no wat dere doing. wel, if u hv enof to give out, all d bst. bt real guys dont beg.
have enough to give out? hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
If you cannot give/help them then tell them that you can't/don't wanna help. Don't go around posting this cow-dung. Girls have been begging since 900BC and we are not complaining. Guys do suffer. I'm not encouraging guys that beg, so far you are not handi-caped then you have all the things you need to take care of yourself but you @Op should stop sounding as if they commited a terrible crime.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
christabel123: have enough to give out? hmmmmmmmmmm
y hmmmmmm?
Re: . by NiniArike(f): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
I thought they said we worship Money and can fall for any Man because of it. Now, they are doing the same.

My Sister, just tell them straight you work for your money, and make it known to them you ain't Father Christmas.

Happy Weekend!
Re: . by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
Well,it appears guys have learnt the women trade. I believe guys that would condescend this low will never be poised to meet the lady especially if they met online. If they ever meet,then it will be an avenue to consolidate on the previous bills.

It is also unfortunate that gurls have learnt the guys business too. Paying for relationships. Yes.

On the other side,where are the gurls who will 'date' a strange brother without asking for money at one point or the other? Even if they have to throw one crazy lie,they will so do it just to get cheese out of him.

We are all guilty!!!!! If you,I mean you, will be open and speak the truth. You have done it before!!

1 Like

Re: . by agrovick(m): 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
Incredulous
Re: . by Ab025(m): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
poster....

this is exactly what broke-ass ladies request from us daily, so why should u be upset if guys also ask the same from u...

i receive more than all these requests from many ladies here but that hasn't made me open a thread on it....

just keep ur cool and let them be afterall its not by force to give them money...

1 Like

Re: . by rattlesnake(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
Trust me they are.begging to help girls

Guys don't beg

Its either they are girls posing as guys
Or guys posing for girls

1 Like

Re: . by christabel123(f): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
Jealouzzy: Hmmmmmmmm

Besides, if guys begin to display this character you mention here. It will be 100% welcome.

oh you're in support?
Re: . by christabel123(f): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
Jealouzzy: Hmmmmmmmm

Re: . by christabel123(f): 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tallesty1: If you cannot give/help them then tell them that you can't/don't wanna help. Don't go around posting this cow-dung. Girls have been begging since 900BC and we are not complaining. Guys do suffer. I'm not encouraging guys that beg, so far you are not handi-caped then you have all the things you need to take care of yourself but you @Op should stop sounding as if they commited a terrible crime.
To me, its wrong.
Re: . by christabel123(f): 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
NiniArike: I thought they said we worship Money and can fall for any Man because of it. Now, they are doing the same.

My Sister, just tell them straight you work for your money, and make it known to them you ain't Father Christmas.

Happy Weekend!
Thanks dear
Re: . by christabel123(f): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
nameerfhtennek: Well,it appears guys have learnt the women trade. I believe guys that would condescend this low will never be poised to meet the lady especially if they met online. If they ever meet,then it will be an avenue to consolidate on the previous bills.

It is also unfortunate that gurls have learnt the guys business too. Paying for relationships. Yes.

On the other side,where are the gurls who will 'date' a strange brother without asking for money at one point or the other? Even if they have to throw one crazy lie,they will so do it just to get cheese out of him.

We are all guilty!!!!! If you,I mean you, will be open and speak the truth. You have done it before!!
hmmmmmmmm
Re: . by christabel123(f): 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ab025: poster....

this is exactly what broke-ass ladies request from us daily, so why should u be upset if guys also ask the same from u...

i receive more than all these requests from many ladies here but that hasn't made me open a thread on it....

just keep ur cool and let them be afterall its not by force to give them money...
ok
Re: . by Houseofglam7(f): 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: . by christabel123(f): 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
rattlesnake: Trust me they are.begging to help girls

Guys don't beg

Its either they are girls posing as guys
Or guys posing for girls
what kind of nonsense excuse is that? ''begging to help girls''
Re: . by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
hmmmm.. sounds strange though. i have never encountered any guy begging me for money ooo!, what they beg for is mostly phone number(which is normal) bbm pin( ok too) facebook,twitter profiles, and sometimes nude pictures. A guy who begs for money online is either possessed or hopeless.
If there is one thing i trip for about naija men, its their pride, A typical naija man(wey i know) wont stoop so low to beg u for money online when he knows you are not white skinned(except of course you are)

4 Likes

Re: . by christabel123(f): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
Well i cant believe a lot of guys here are actually encouraging their fellow guys to beg from ladies they met online. as far as am concern its wrong.
am not saying its bad to help someone in need, but it's like criminal offence.
Re: . by rattlesnake(m): 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
christabel123: what kind of nonsense excuse is that? ''begging to help girls''
my dear am a guy and am telling u that
Re: . by jmoore(m): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
sexyseun: hmmmm.. sounds strange though. i have never encountered any guy begging me for money ooo!, what they beg for is mostly phone number(which is normal) bbm pin( ok too) facebook,twitter profiles, and sometimes nude pictures. A guy who begs for money online is either possessed or hopeless.
If there is one thing i trip for about naija men, its their pride, A typical naija man(wey i know) wont stoop so low to beg u for money online when he knows you are not white skinned(except of course you are)

You don talk am finish.
Re: . by ShirelleBaby: 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tallesty1: If you cannot give/help them then tell them that you can't/don't wanna help. Don't go around posting this cow-dung. Girls have been begging since 900BC and we are not complaining. Guys do suffer. I'm not encouraging guys that beg, so far you are not handi-caped then you have all the things you need to take care of yourself but you @Op should stop sounding as if they commited a terrible crime.
hmmm
Re: . by christabel123(f): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
rattlesnake: my dear am a guy and am telling u that
lol
Re: . by Dubby6(m): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
Op don jam her fellow beggar come dey complain
Abi she wan beg then d guy change am for her...lwkm
Re: . by christabel123(f): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dubby6: Op don jam her fellow beggar come dey complain
Abi she wan beg then d guy change am for her...lwkm
am not going to pick up a fight with u. you try
Re: . by Dubby6(m): 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
christabel123: am not going to pick up a fight with u. you try
Thank God cos i no sabi fight babes
Re: . by jnrbayano(m): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
christabel123: My apology to all the guys who are not in this category. am not posting this to disrespect guys or make them feel bad. but my point is, it surprises me how guys one met online especially on faceless forum like this beg for money from ladies. before you say Jack Robinson, they've send you pm, from there you may decide to give out your number, after two or three days active communication, they will start telling you stories like:
1. 'my rent has expire and my landlord is trying to evict me. can you help''?
2. 'my mother is very sick and need money to undergo an operation. can you help'?
3. 'am emotionally down and so worried. because am very broke. i did many contracts for serval companies and they've not paid me. i desperately need money to solve some problems. can you be of help''?
and many more different stories.
my questions are: are most criminals and scammers more active on faceless forum like this? if yes, am sorry for them because i doubt if any lady will stupidly send them money even if they have.
how is it so easy for guys to beg for money from someone they don't even know? beside, what happen to that men Ego? are our guys losing it?
well, not everybody's parents are Mr and Mrs Bill gate. just that everyone is trying to meet up with daily bread.
Guys do ladies you met online, whom you've not even seen, ask you for money? if yes, do you send them money? share pls
ladies, do you have any experience to share too?

Incredible!

1 Like

Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 7:41am On Aug 23, 2014
ShirelleBaby: hmmm
Yes ma

(1) (Reply)

They Both Said Yes To Getting Married, But First, They Did Something Important.. / Am In Love With A Stripper / Adorable (best Moment) Pictures Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.