Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

They Both Said Yes To Getting Married, But First, They Did Something Important.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Both Said Yes To Getting Married, But First, They Did Something Important.. (1356 Views)

She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Both Said Yes To Getting Married, But First, They Did Something Important.. by AJOT99(m): 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
What do u notice about these couples before and after marriage?

1 Like

Re: They Both Said Yes To Getting Married, But First, They Did Something Important.. by perry2020(f): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
This is serious!!!!!!
Beautiful at the same time doe.

1 Like

Re: They Both Said Yes To Getting Married, But First, They Did Something Important.. by Dbestmax(m): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
Before and after marriage...hmmm
I c a man wearing a suit and a woman wearing a wedding gown buh afta marriage I see a man wearing a polo and a trouser and a woman wearing a gown ... grin grin grin
Re: They Both Said Yes To Getting Married, But First, They Did Something Important.. by julisa2020(f): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
they both lost weight before their wedding...probably worked out in the gymsmiley
Re: They Both Said Yes To Getting Married, But First, They Did Something Important.. by alotofgrace(m): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
what do want us to see?

grin
Re: They Both Said Yes To Getting Married, But First, They Did Something Important.. by AJOT99(m): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
This is another pix
Re: They Both Said Yes To Getting Married, But First, They Did Something Important.. by AJOT99(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
julisa2020:
they both lost weight before their wedding...probably worked out in the gymsmiley
Dat is it
Re: They Both Said Yes To Getting Married, But First, They Did Something Important.. by stalicia(f): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
wow so swt
Re: They Both Said Yes To Getting Married, But First, They Did Something Important.. by iceberylin(m): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
I saw six different human beings... undecided
Re: They Both Said Yes To Getting Married, But First, They Did Something Important.. by PrincessB1(f): 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
They lost some weight ni .... Dats rily culcheesy
Re: They Both Said Yes To Getting Married, But First, They Did Something Important.. by adepiero: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
reverse is the case for Nigerian couples. During wedding they will be as thin as broom stick! give them six months after that and they would have grown to the size of a Buffalo.

Some men still watch their weight but women! lailai undecided especially after birth, to shed baby fat na gbege angry
Re: They Both Said Yes To Getting Married, But First, They Did Something Important.. by AJOT99(m): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
adepiero:
reverse is the case for Nigerian couples. During wedding they will be as thin as broom stick! give them six months after that and they would have grown to the size of a Buffalo.

Some men still watch their weight but women! lailai undecided especially after birth, to shed baby fat na gbege angry
Na so my brother

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Got Me Iphone 6 As A Birthday Gift / The Lie I Told / What Should I Do To My Ex Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.