Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Mimiko May Decamps To PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko May Decamps To PDP (4754 Views)

Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC / Patricia Etteh Decamps From PDP To APC / Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 23, 2014
Tom Ikimi will decamp back to the PDP
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Kzinne: 12:26am On Aug 23, 2014
berem: Oh boy tell us im name na? There's nothing to hide!
if u want to know who the man is, why not go to the club yourself. cheapskate looking for cheap mugu and cheap news. nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by shizzleStar: 12:45am On Aug 23, 2014
GeneralBadman:

Jo and PDP must have paid Mimiko handsomely.

Mimiko don hammer.

2015 things.

Meanwhile.......................Jonathan till 2019.

Konmight say so.
Konmight so this is you? na wao! grin
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by GeneralBadman: 12:51am On Aug 23, 2014
shizzleStar:
Konmight so this is you? na wao! grin

Tribal WarLords were exposing pictures of one another, I complained to the MODs and they banned my moniker for accusing them of ignoring/supporting tribalism.

Now, I just watch as the Warriors demolish themselves.

Let the show of shame continues.

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by shizzleStar: 12:55am On Aug 23, 2014
GeneralBadman:

Tribal WarLords were exposing pictures of one another, I complained to the MODs and they banned my moniker for accusing them of ignoring/supporting tribalism.

Now, I just watch as the Warriors demolish themselves.

Let the show of shame continues.
my brother I was part of the show too for a while, your brothers threatened to expose me by sending my pics, i dared them but they failed woefully only for them to resort to other senseless antic, claiming they have their HIV+ certificate gringringrin

was also banned for flaunting a rule cool
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by shizzleStar: 12:57am On Aug 23, 2014
Kzinne: if u want to know who the man is, why not go to the club yourself. cheapskate looking for cheap mugu and cheap news. nonsense
lwkmd gringringrin
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by GeneralBadman: 1:06am On Aug 23, 2014
shizzleStar:
my brother I was part of the show too for a while, your brothers threatened to expose me by sending my pics, i dared them but they failed woefully only for them to resort to other senseless antic, claiming they have their HIV+ certificate gringringrin

was also banned for flaunting a rule cool

Brother Miii,

This Politics Section Is Finished.

Now they accuse one another of HIV.

Too badt.

Me I just catch fun jarey, I musn't attend Night Of A Thousand Laugh before I laugh.

Let dem wunjure themselves, wetin konsain me. So far the Ogas At The Top are not complaining.

Chhers Bro.

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 23, 2014
edogirl2: The problem for Mr Jonathan is that Mimiko actually brings very little electoral fortune right now.

The guy cannot win the Ondo election for GEJ. If GEJ wins in Ondo, it will be because people want him to win, it wont be because of Mimiko.

Right now, Mimiko needs PDP more than PDP needs Mimiko.

If GEJ wins in any state, it is because the people want him to win. Elections are now free and fair, and governors have no influence on who their people vote for. Gone are those days...

1 Like

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by kropelgrada(m): 2:19am On Aug 23, 2014
PDP takes advantage of cracks in the wall to penetrate.
This has being a long time coming because don baba GEJ and his PDP cohorts has being harassing the poor guy's life.As PDP come loose Osun state dem speed up the process...trust me everything join the decamping no be ordinary eye o..no dey believe wetin u dey see for newspaper.
The situation in port harcourt should tell you how PDP fights,they fight dirty.
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by PaulJohn1: 2:21am On Aug 23, 2014
nwanna89:

If GEJ wins in any state, it is because the people want him to win. Elections are now free and fair, and governors have no influence on who their people vote for. Gone are those days...

Not so true man. If you mean governors can't rig election anymore, well may be you're right. But for influence, they can. Take Osun for example, the present governor's influence on any election that involves the state is too strong.

Despite the "I had no shoes" bullcrap that cleared all southern States for GEJ in 2011, the people of Osun voted otherwise. I don't even think they know Ribadu's look but he won there because of the governor's influence. You don't have to campaign in Osun execpt in Ife for house of Rep or LG chairman to win. Just win the primary of any party Aregbe is supporting. angry
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by kropelgrada(m): 2:42am On Aug 23, 2014
PaulJohn1:
Not so true man. If you mean governors can't rig election anymore, well may be you're right. But for influence, they can. Take Osun for example, the present governor's influence on any election that involves the state is too strong.
Despite the "I had no shoes" bullcrap that cleared all southern States for GEJ in 2011, the people of Osun voted otherwise. I don't even think they know Ribadu's look but he won there because of the governor's influence. You don't have to campaign in Osun execpt in Ife for house of Rep or LG chairman to win. Just win the primary of any party Aregbe is supporting. angry
Took the words right out of my mouth. The scheming and planning it takes to deliver in an election shouldn't be taken for granted.It does not only lie in the hands of the electorates.Take Rivers State for example,after all PDP has done to shake Amechi and APC there,slowly and gradually APC is beginning to win back the electorates in the state,and only made worse by the fact that PDP's candidate Yesom Wike is not a popular choice of the people and won't even win an election in his own local government.Nigeria is not yet as civilized as to conduct a free and fair election.Governors play major roles as to who takes the glory. And not all governors are smart that's why some loose their state..
We still get people wey dey carry last for class na.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by suwailad(f): 2:45am On Aug 23, 2014
opiaoku:

Like it has been firing your harlot mother

Otu nne i
son of an armed robber and a W H O R E!

1 Like

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Chienex24(m): 3:16am On Aug 23, 2014
Smart move! GEJ support for your campaign will know no boundaries!!
PDP always a step ahead since 1999

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by ak47mann(m): 6:25am On Aug 23, 2014
APC is shrinking only 4 states they control hahahaha sophistication is not happening cool

1 Like

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by size38: 7:01am On Aug 23, 2014
Mimiko gone to PDP. Next is Obiano

1 Like

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by koikoi2(m): 7:21am On Aug 23, 2014
I like this man. Enjoy this PDP coke wit me abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by opiaoku: 7:28am On Aug 23, 2014
suwailad:
son of an armed robber and a W H O R E!

Otu nne i
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 23, 2014
Michdear: expose him the name is timi alaibe u can't blame the man cause his wife is dead and nigger need to have fun outside
what stops a man whose wife is dead from getting another wife? I thought he was planning to marry Agbani Darego?
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 23, 2014
Kzinne: if u want to know who the man is, why not go to the club yourself. cheapskate looking for cheap mugu and cheap news. nonsense
who is this fool? Do I look like someone who goes clubbing? Attention seeker,you have been noticed.
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 23, 2014
barcanista: the man they chose in 2012 and not in 2016.. I am not ondo resident nor citizen but It doesn't stop me from promoting and campaigning for a noble APC cause. The killer party deserve to go on extinct
media campaign could not save apc in ekiti guber'... How sure are you it will be effective in next ondo guber'?
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Ovamboland(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2014
ratiken:

Please can you tell me how Buhari will solve corruption under democracy. Unless we go back to military rule.... Buhari has no democratic attribute to tackle today's democratic corruption.
He must work with the overly corrupt judiciary to prosecute whoever he assumes is corrupt. He cannot dialogue. Every system that will support his fight against corruption is more corrupt that the word corrupt.

He cannot be the president, senate, HOA, Chief Judge, Army Chief, Police chief, perm sec. etc all at the same time. He also lacks the attribute to subtly make enabling changes that will help his fight.

Having the will is one thing, application is another. Military dictatorship is very different from democracy.

There is better hope of the executive arm is led by someone with zero tolerance for corruption then the current tripod of executive, legislature and judiciary in support of corruption.
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Michdear(f): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
soroptimist:

You indeed are a wizard!
call me witch dear, kikikikikikikikikiki!
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Michdear(f): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
berem: what stops a man whose wife is dead from getting another wife? I thought he was planning to marry Agbani Darego?
no biggie the man is in club just like any other man,I love his look,money matters though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja / Picture Of Pastor, Muslim Youths Protecting Church On Xmas Day / Some Major Markets In Lagos Closed Today Due To Jonathan's Campaign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.