Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized (11439 Views)

Military Officers Given Ultimatum To Lose "Pot-bellies" (pic) - COAS / Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel / Army Will Soon Crush Boko Haram, Says COAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by holyboss: 5:11am On Aug 23, 2014
Ok
Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by Freelancer00(m): 5:12am On Aug 23, 2014
Action doesnt speak louder than words in Nigeria. Its the opposite way. They've turned Nigeria into a chess board and the citizens as pawns in their evil game.
Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by musiwa94: 5:38am On Aug 23, 2014
[size=18p
Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by Rikidony(m): 5:42am On Aug 23, 2014
musiwa94: [size=18pt]i believe,all secondary school student who finish their sss3 instead of nysc, should do 3 month army training at the barrack before their result is release. they should come from their homes like regular school.

courses like first aid, emergency, military training etc
you can see how doctors are panicky

[/size]
WATS THIS ONE SAYING angry angry
Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by totosucker(m): 5:47am On Aug 23, 2014
let them Bleep off!
Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by Atmmachine(m): 6:08am On Aug 23, 2014
Don't allow them Boko boys to hear this..

You know the consequence grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by Atmmachine(m): 6:08am On Aug 23, 2014
#Story_For_The_gods

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by abdulaz: 6:23am On Aug 23, 2014
Too much talk no action, this is the reason BOKO HARAM is not afraid to challenge them any day.
Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by abdulaz: 6:28am On Aug 23, 2014
musiwa94: [size=18pt]i believe,all secondary school student who finish their sss3 instead of nysc, should do 3 month army training at the barrack before their result is release. they should come from their homes like regular school.

courses like first aid, emergency, military training etc[b]
you can see how doctors are panicky

[/b][/size]
Na weytin happen?
Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by 1025: 6:37am On Aug 23, 2014
i like the idea especially if they will re-organise and form their own official political party because they are more into politics than their primary assignment to the extent soldiers run away from crises. they are only interested in peaceful protesters and apc states where they are used to rig elections. the other day my wife was talking to me in somewhat manners, i wanted to go and call soldiers for her. we have military politicians.

1 Like

Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by Tonylyte(m): 6:37am On Aug 23, 2014
uken73: Good idea.

If the Army keeps Mum about what it does, we complain they are not informing on what they are doing. If they inform, we say they talk too much. Why don't we give these guys a brake and encourage them to do their best. Most of us wont stand half of what these people are facing each day. It's even worse that the people they are sacrificing for wont ever appreciate their efforts.

May God help them to deliver.
I dnt take this this worthless sh!ts criticising nigerian army on nairaland serious. They are not existing....they dnt knw they are dead and gone without the effort of the nigerian army. I'll gv my last support to them(n.a) in the midst of their triumph or defeat....

2 Likes

Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by megadeath: 7:00am On Aug 23, 2014
It no longer disturbs me when I see people here badmouthing the army;rather it amuses me. Just the other day, I was reading on a thread a comment by a person lacking in basic common sense who was saying that "nearly, if not all of the products of the Nigerian Defence Academy are offrs who are not worth their salt because they come from privileged backgrounds and are not ready to die for the country". I marvelled at the stupidity. I am an officer of the Nigerian Army and a proud Regular Combatant product of the NDA. I also come from a very kpako background as do most of my cosmates. I know for sure we are not trained to die for our country but to kill for our country. I think we have been doing a good job of it. Is it our fault that corruption is in the Armed Forces and is severely hampering our output? Last time I checked, corruption was in every facet of the Nigerian economy.

So please, when you really feel you want to vent your anger on the counter terrorism effort of the NA, channel your insults towards the right direction and not towards my colleagues who are the only thing standing between you and the terrorists. When you've lost people that have been your friends for over 9 years to the bullets of the enemy, you feel bad when you come here to see trash being spewed out by ignorant people just because it makes you feel a sort of adrenalin rush to sit in the comfort of your homes and say crap about people in the frontlines.

2 Likes

Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by signz: 7:23am On Aug 23, 2014
Tonylyte:
I dnt take this this worthless sh!ts criticising nigerian army on nairaland serious. They are not existing....they dnt knw they are dead and gone without the effort of the nigerian army. I'll gv my last support to them(n.a) in the midst of their triumph or defeat....

Correct post.

What I like is the fact that he confirmed the acquisition of new military equipments and said that the army is training with them. Just like someone confirmed that it will take sometime before we deploy our newly acquired air assets due to training.

To me the COAS spoke well

1 Like

Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by persie98: 7:38am On Aug 23, 2014
Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by emmiedu(m): 7:48am On Aug 23, 2014
Ibnsultan: The Chief of Army Staff (COAS) Lt. Gen. Kenneth
Minimah has stated that the Nigerian Army will soon
be reorganised to enable it effectively carry out the
task of protecting the territorial integrity of the
nation.
Gen Minimah said the reorganisation has become
very necessary because the Nigerian Army intends to
stop at nothing in riding the nation of terrorists and
their activities.
The COAS stated this on Friday in Calabar during his
familiarization visit to army formations and units
under the 82 Division of the Nigerian Army.
Addressing officers and men of the 13 Brigade
Nigerian Army in Calabar, Cross River State, Gen
Minimah said, “The army is ready to defeat terrorism
and insurgency in the country.
“First and foremost, we will reorganise the army,
renew our doctrine and then do our training with the
new equipment we have”, he said.
defencehq

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/coas-nigerian-army-will-be-reorganised/187019/
The truth is that Nigerian army is trying, but just that more is expected of them, may God be their strenght!
Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 23, 2014
ok
Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by edo3(m): 8:19am On Aug 23, 2014
A situation whereby a General go dey salute a local govt councellor,,,very pathetic!!! They even called themselves political masters..
Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by DaBullIT(m): 8:25am On Aug 23, 2014
Singing TuFace

He be like say them wan tell us another story again look

When will the army be restructured mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by Akalia(m): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2014
Now how many times have I heard that shit, oh pls, spare us d crap,get to work Mr COAS and with all due respect ,we Nigerians demand results and not mere words.it's high time the top military commanders rise up beyond mediocrity and show satisfactory competence, they should also shrug off all political and ethnic sentiments and attachments that has been a major retroprogressive factor in discharging their duties, all serving non-combatatants aand combatants are inclusive also.it is very pathetic to know that the NA is become a joke d in eyes of international communities and that is just because it is now a political tand ethnic tool in the hands of.....you know the rest.
Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by synergycom19: 8:39am On Aug 23, 2014
This is a time why action should speak loader, Mr Talkative

1 Like

Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by bunmixtra(f): 8:39am On Aug 23, 2014
Let's all have hope n believe in this BS pls! grin
Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by Jabioro: 8:43am On Aug 23, 2014
So Nigerian Army has been disorganized....by who?
Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by synergycom19: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2014
Please go to Borno and say that, Calabar is very peaceful we don't need you there.
This soldiers in Borno (if they are still there because i had most have deserted ) need you there.
Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by Omadachi(m): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2014
Boko Haram has really reduced our military to zero.It beat my imagination that this can happen.
Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by vimus45gmailc: 9:22am On Aug 23, 2014
Mr Minimal, thank you for reorganizing the army in your dream. What are your efforts to settle dead soldiers family and ex soldiers that have been waiting for over three years pension arrears and harmonization of pension. One day you will join them. Next week you will tell Nigerians that death awaits any soldier who refuses to fight insurgency. I no know book o.
Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by ceeceeco: 9:49am On Aug 23, 2014
If ur words can't confirm ur actions they'll expose ur lies...We're watching!
Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2014
How i wish the military could be modelled after the ISDF. Talk less, very efficient.
Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by Afroconnect: 11:01am On Aug 23, 2014
Weak Nigerians always too quick to post comment for the f-ck of it,never objective hardly rational...the peopple reflect in the Armed forces and politics.Nigeria is filled with vain mediocres with no consciousness or love for where they come from.

People in Iraq are taking up arms to fight back Isis,dumb poo here always quick to diss the army.

The army only fights with what it has-corruption can easily find its way into the military in a country like Nigeria where criminals rule.

You guys better face the politics cos its what determine everything else.
The corrupt politicians in power have entrenched a system of laziness,corruption and waste in our public life and its affecting all spheres.
Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 23, 2014
ugoezeik: someone should pls sack dis man! He isn't d kinda man awa army nid nau
if you were from the tribe that likes to talk, ur comment would have sparked an e-riot. Never say never though, NLanders can pick on irrelevant stuffs to start their e-riots. That said, get ready to be banned by seun's foot soldiers under his new laws.
Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 23, 2014
Cliqteam: 2go Version 4.0 Mobile Chat Application Launch Download Yours Now

New Features
- message seen indicator

- add smiley to status
- new layout
- friend msg at left and yours at right
- you can change your location, gender & birthday
- buy more emotions
- etc
removed features
- mxit
- rainbow text
Download yours below...

1) NEW VERSION 2GO 4.0.2.jar

http://naijaenvoy.com/site_14.xhtml?get-file=1292

2) 2go 4.0 with screenshoter by naijaenvoy.jar

http://naijaenvoy.com/site_14.xhtml?get-file=1291

3) 2 in 1 2go v4.0 With Background Picture Embder by Maxibrainz.jar

http://naijaenvoy.com/site_14.xhtml?get-file=1290

4) 2go v4.0 With Bold Underlined Font by DONSIA.jar

http://naijaenvoy.com/site_14.xhtml?get-file=1289

5) 2go v4.0 With Screenshot And Bold Underlined Font by DONSIA.jar

http://naijaenvoy.com/site_14.xhtml?get-file=1288

6) 3go 3-in-1-2go best edition by Zico.jar

http://naijaenvoy.com/site_14.xhtml?get-file=1274

7) 2go v4.0 with bold fonts screenshoter.jar

http://naijaenvoy.com/site_14.xhtml?get-file=1287

cool 2go v4.0.2 download.jar

http://naijaenvoy.com/site_14.xhtml?get-file=1285

9) 2go v3.9 Screenshot and star booster best edition by Zico.jar

http://naijaenvoy.com/site_14.xhtml?get-file=1284

10) MaxiBrainz 5in1 2go.jar

http://naijaenvoy.com/site_14.xhtml?get-file=1273

who is this one sef? sad
Re: COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized by ugoezeik(m): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2014
olrotimi: if you were from the tribe that likes to talk, ur comment would have sparked an e-riot. Never say never though, NLanders can pick on irrelevant stuffs to start their e-riots. That said, get ready to be banned by seun's foot soldiers under his new laws.
Hahahahahaha so dearis neu law in awa Nairaland n no bodi don tel me, op say e don enta for awa Naija constitution. Anyway, i dnt tink Seun go fit ban me because we r same door neighbor for orile

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria / Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban / Ortom Institutes ₦60 Billion Suit Against Akume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.