Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

A Message From Nuhu Ribadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message From Nuhu Ribadu (816 Views)

Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too / Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. / What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message From Nuhu Ribadu by ashson: 2:37am On Aug 23, 2014
My good friends,

I know how difficult it may be for you to come to terms with my defection to another party. But I must assure you that it's a carefully considered decision for which I do not wish to hurt anyone's feeling. I'll not embark on a needless animosity with my good friends, irrespective of political, religious, regional and ethnic affiliations.

Let me quickly make it known that I did not issue a statement disparaging APC and its members, including Governors Amaechi, Kwankwaso... These were clearly fabricated, expected backlash, by mischievous characters interested in misleading the public and drawing a picture of non-existent feuds between me and my good friends.

My defection shouldn't be seen as an initiation of political antagonism with my good friends in another party. I still hold them in high esteem, and even where there are marked differences, I believe there are decorous and honorable ways of resolving them. So, kindly disregard any statement said to be by me attacking the personality of any politician since my defection. I'll never allow myself to be drawn into such disrespectful exchange.

As for my next step in this political struggle, this would be made known in due time. For now, I wish to assure you that my defection is in pursuit of a good cause, and never out of any selfish interests as portrayed by a section.

Thanks for bearing with me on this decision, and for those who have been in solidarity with my struggles and still giving me the benefits of the doubt, I'm most grateful. I'll never let you down on this new path. Thank you!

Nuhu Ribadu

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152752031647873&id=37035137872&refid=17
Re: A Message From Nuhu Ribadu by Amthol(m): 2:43am On Aug 23, 2014
Hmm hmmm hmmnn
Politician!!!
Re: A Message From Nuhu Ribadu by Dreal1247: 2:52am On Aug 23, 2014
Wisdom is the principal thing.

1 Like

Re: A Message From Nuhu Ribadu by Descartes: 3:11am On Aug 23, 2014
Politicians dribbling their fans since 500BC cool
Re: A Message From Nuhu Ribadu by shizzleStar: 3:44am On Aug 23, 2014
Ribadu owes no politician any apology or explanation on his decision, if some infidels don't like his decision, let them G n D cool
Re: A Message From Nuhu Ribadu by Blaqsmith(m): 4:30am On Aug 23, 2014
Learned man.his sense of humility and intelligence is enviable.
Re: A Message From Nuhu Ribadu by Nobody: 4:38am On Aug 23, 2014
The only reasonable aboki I have seen in Naija politics. I think his DNA needs to be reviewed undecided

1 Like

Re: A Message From Nuhu Ribadu by Bunchersstab(m): 5:50am On Aug 23, 2014
THIEFnibu bola,adams oshimOLE,almaKURA tanko,LIAR mohammed,ROTTEN-ME ameachi,BOMBhari, should learn from this learned man.
They should not fight an already lost battle lipsrsealed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message From Nuhu Ribadu by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 23, 2014
Intellectual Ribadu.....seems to always stand out among his peers.

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Failure: Fashola Advocates ICT Teaching Methods, Review Of Curriculum / 1.2kva Inverter Plus Battery For Only N55,000 Call 08023706037 / Top 10 Political Quotes Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.