Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... - Technology Market (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... (186776 Views)

Pre Order And Order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo And All Chinese OEM Here / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 9:20am On Jun 02, 2016
okoheemmanuel:
Still waiting for the price of ulefone future or umi super
ulephone future will be in stock from 15th of this month till then...
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 9:22am On Jun 02, 2016
BoboYekini:
@jeffy106, can you get the umi super at the pre-order price? - $70 discount coupon. That should come to about $150 - $180 from the sellers while it's on sale.
Examples:

http://umidigi.chtah.com/a/hBXTAkUB9Il5UB9OJnaAAFqFqP-/b8

http://edm.coolicool.com/a/hBXTW2HB9H7rjB9OLsIAAFqFq1z/cm1?

if you want it that way yes... Reach on whatsapp let's talk.

1 Like

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by hasdan(m): 11:28am On Jun 02, 2016
pls Jeffy1206 can you help me to order for ulefone be touch 2 battery.. kindly whatsapp me on 0&0297542&&
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by hasdan(m): 11:44am On Jun 02, 2016
hasdan:
pls Jeffy1206 can you help me to order for ulefone be touch 2 battery.. kindly whatsapp me on 0&0297542&&
Jeffy1206:
if you want it that way yes... Reach on whatsapp let's talk.
hasdan:
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
hasdan:
check below my comments to get my whatsapp number.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 9:26am On Jun 05, 2016
So sad that my old man decide to leave me at this time...really death you're wicked. A great iroko tree on which I lean has fallen! Adieu papa sail safely home...
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by lambotee(m): 9:38am On Jun 05, 2016
Jeffy1206:
So sad that my old man decide to leave me at this time...really death you're wicked. A great iroko tree on which I lean has fallen! Adieu papa sail safely home...
Hoooo..my guy
The lord is ur strength!!!
RIP 4 papa

1 Like

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by emmbet: 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
@ jeffy1206
Pls can u suggest any phone within the range of 25-30k that runs on latest android marshmellow,has dual micro SIM,supports SD card,good back and front camera,2GB Ram or more and at least 3000mAh battery.
Gionee and Xiaomi products are preferred.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
emmbet:
@ jeffy1206
Pls can u suggest any phone within the range of 25-30k that runs on latest android marshmellow,has dual micro SIM,supports SD card,good back and front camera,2GB Ram or more and at least 3000mAh battery.
Gionee and Xiaomi products are preferred.
none
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by emmbet: 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
Jeffy1206:
none

So,which phones do u suggest that have this?
And how much?
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
emmbet:

So,which phones do u suggest that have this?
And how much?
get gionee m5 mini for 35k
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by emmbet: 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
Jeffy1206:
get gionee m5 mini for 35k

Ok,but it doesn't run on marshmellow or can it be upgraded?
Does it support 4G LTE?
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
emmbet:

Does it support 4G LTE?
I told you none na.. You can't find such phones at this erra of dollar hype...
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
emmbet:

Does it support 4G LTE?
Jeffy1206:
I told you none na.. You can't find such phones at this erra of dollar hype...
or check out this new product... Vernee thor.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by emmbet: 10:17am On Jun 06, 2016
Jeffy1206:
or check out this new product... Vernee thor.

Ok,what are the full specs of the Vernee thor?
Is it already in Nigeria?
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
emmbet:

not in nigeria yet can get it for you within 4-7days.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
emmbet:

Specifics
Brand Name Vernee
ROM 16G
RAM 3G
CPU MTK6753 Octa Core
Design Bar
Item Condition New
Operation System Android
Cellular GSM/WCDMA/LTE
Feature Multitouch
CPU Manufacturer MTK
Display Size 5.0
Display Color Color
Language English,Russian,German,French,Spanish,Polish,Portuguese,Italian,Turkish,Norwegian
Recording Definition 720P
Thickness Ultra Slim(<9mm)
Battery Capacity(mAh) 2800
SIM Card Quantity Dual SIM Cards
Camera 8MP
Talk Time According to use
Display Resolution 1280x720
Size 142*70.3*7.9
Band Mode 2SIM/Multi-Bands
Camera Type Front & Back Camera
Release Date 2016
Battery Type Not Detachable
Touch Screen Type Capacitive Screen
Google Play Yes
Unlock Phones Yes
Model number Vernee Thor
Memory 3GB+16GB
2G GSM 900/1900/2100
3G WCDMA 900/2100
4G FDD LTE 1/3/7/20
OS Android 6.0

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by enigmatique(m): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
Jeffy1206:
You have my sincere sympathies bro. May you and your family have the fortitude to bear this loss, and may you all live to achieve great things that will make Baba proud.

1 Like

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by emmbet: 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
What is the price?

Jeffy1206:

Specifics
Brand Name Vernee
ROM 16G
RAM 3G
CPU MTK6753 Octa Core
Design Bar
Item Condition New
Operation System Android
Cellular GSM/WCDMA/LTE
Feature Multitouch
CPU Manufacturer MTK
Display Size 5.0
Display Color Color
Language English,Russian,German,French,Spanish,Polish,Portuguese,Italian,Turkish,Norwegian
Recording Definition 720P
Thickness Ultra Slim(<9mm)
Battery Capacity(mAh) 2800
SIM Card Quantity Dual SIM Cards
Camera 8MP
Talk Time According to use
Display Resolution 1280x720
Size 142*70.3*7.9
Band Mode 2SIM/Multi-Bands
Camera Type Front & Back Camera
Release Date 2016
Battery Type Not Detachable
Touch Screen Type Capacitive Screen
Google Play Yes
Unlock Phones Yes
Model number Vernee Thor
Memory 3GB+16GB
2G GSM 900/1900/2100
3G WCDMA 900/2100
4G FDD LTE 1/3/7/20
OS Android 6.0
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by aterejr(m): 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
Jeffy1206:
none
Actually there are a few ..... but most are on pre order and not released yet.
let's start with :
* Doogee x5 max (U'll like this one but it has 1G RAM + 8G ROM [sorry], HD panel at 5 inches, a quad core processor mt6580 at 1.3ghz + Mali T400 GPU, 4000mah battery, android 6 (marshmallow), finger print scanner + finger print gestures like swipe scanner for music, to launch camera, to play videos, to lock individual apps and more, 8MP front and rear cameras, front camera great for selfies, and the best part .... pricing, even with the horrible dollar rate the price will never get above 25k
PS: If u want a 2G RAM + 16G ROM phone with same features like the one above then the 'Doogee x5 max pro' will do the trick. Although it will cost a tad more and u might have to wait for even longer than the x5 max but it'll please u to hear that it comes with better cameras (13MP rear 8MP front) , and 4G LTE.
Next in line is .....
* Homtom HT17 and yes it belongs to Doogee, again. Well i guess they are good at making this sort of phones.
It might please u to know that this one comes with a bigger HD panel at 5.5 inches (that's if u like big screens), a superior design compared to the aforementioned, finger print scanner but no finger print gestures, a newer quad core processor mt6737 at 1.1ghz + Mali T720 GPU (will perform better in games compared to the x5 max), 1G RAM + 8G ROM, android 6.0 (marshmallow), poorer camera (5MP rear and 2MP front), 3000mah battery. Similar pricing with the x5 max or is it? should cost like 1 or 2k naira more than the x5 max.
PS: As usual, this one also has a pro version with the 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM combo, improved cameras (8mp rear and 5mp front), 4G LTE and should be at the 30k naira checkpoint.
If u ask me i'm pretty satisfied with both phones but it comes down to your own preference. Gaming performance over better camera or vice versa. But its not like the x5 can't play games, i've seen reviews of it and its a wonderful phone overall.

1 Like

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by emmbet: 1:29am On Jun 07, 2016
Thanks @ aterejr

When do you think the Doogee x5 max pro would be available for sale?
I hope it has separate slot for SD card.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 5:57am On Jun 07, 2016
emmbet:
What is the price?

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 6:00am On Jun 07, 2016
emmbet:
Thanks @ aterejr

doogee are fond of releasing announced phones late... For the sd slot, %99.9 of phones produce in China today don't separate the slot again.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 6:00am On Jun 07, 2016
enigmatique:

You have my sincere sympathies bro. May you and your family have the fortitude to bear this loss, and may you all live to achieve great things that will make Baba proud.
Amen!Thanks.

1 Like

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 7:03am On Jun 07, 2016
This is to prospective buyers
On preorder
Redmi note 3 mtk 3gig ram now 64k for gold and 63k for grey and silver
Redmi note 3 pro now 69k for all colour
Leeco le 2 now 65k rose gold.
All phones comes with tampered glass and Silicon cases, Otg and card reader. Hurry now
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by aterejr(m): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
emmbet:
Thanks @ aterejr

it will start shipping before the first week of July. Just know that by July it will be available for sale.
Also it does have a separate SD card slot as i said before, i've seen lots of its reviews.

1 Like

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by aterejr(m): 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
Jeffy1206:
doogee are fond of releasing announced phones late... For the sd slot, %99.9 of phones produce in China today don't separate the slot again.
I will have to disagree with u here cos only flagship phones and mid rangers are made not to support separate SD card slot. Rule of thumbs "any phone that cost less than $110 supports SD card regardless of the manufacturer".
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by aterejr(m): 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
Jeffy1206:
This is to prospective buyers
On preorder
Redmi note 3 mtk 3gig ram now 64k for gold and 63k for grey and silver
Redmi note 3 pro now 69k for all colour
Leeco le 2 now 65k rose gold.
All phones comes with tampered glass and Silicon cases, Otg and card reader. Hurry now
If only u had the silver or at least C.gold colour of the Le2 ..... If only
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
aterejr:

I will have to disagree with u here cos only flagship phones and mid rangers are made not to support separate SD card slot. Rule of thumbs "any phone that cost less than $110 supports SD card regardless of the manufacturer".
for where!! Even their phones for 80USD has no separate sd slot.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
aterejr:

If only u had the silver or at least C.gold colour of the Le2 ..... If only
unfortunately, leeco will not feature any color for this model, reason known to them...
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by ebimarian: 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
Pls I want to get the elephone p 8000..... pls I need advice...should I go ahead on these or get another..?..pls house I need your sincere advice
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Ahmadjr(m): 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
ebimarian:
Pls I want to get the elephone p 8000..... pls I need advice...should I go ahead on these or get another..?..pls house I need your sincere advice

Steer clear of elephone if u've got the choice.

-a former P7000 user

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (104) (Reply)

new 2TB & 4TB external hdd fully LOADEDâ„¢ with exciting contents **DAILY UPDATE** / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.