Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,100 members, 7,953,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

How I Fix My Crashed Android Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Fix My Crashed Android Phone (9858 Views)

Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen / How Do I Fix Terribly Slow Glo Internet Connection / Where Can I Fix My Iphone Screen In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Fix My Crashed Android Phone by nellaluv(f): 7:40am On Aug 25, 2014
Do you know what is cwm? is it installed on your phone?
Re: How I Fix My Crashed Android Phone by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 25, 2014
nellaluv: What is not working. Did you boot into cwm? Explain what didn't work.NO
I no sure say dis guy cwm recovery.
Re: How I Fix My Crashed Android Phone by constance500: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2014
murimoney: just flash it through cwm recovery. shikena.

how do i flash it, kindly elucidate
Re: How I Fix My Crashed Android Phone by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2014
constance500:

how do i flash it, kindly elucidate
Mr man do u have cwm recovery? with ur questions am not sure u AV it. pls Google cwm recovery to know what am saying n besides if u don't av it then ur fone is screwed!
Re: How I Fix My Crashed Android Phone by dotun4luv(m): 9:09am On Aug 30, 2014
nellaluv:

cheesy grin LWKMD
@ owner of thread is clueless, doesn't know what he's talking about.
Lol, not clueless but off the internet not until now~Thank God I'm back
Re: How I Fix My Crashed Android Phone by dotun4luv(m): 7:27am On Jul 27, 2015
constance500:

i tried to change the font of my tecno m3, den it get bricked after i rebooted it, it always get stuck at TECNO LOGO
Try to do factory reset of the device by pressing the power button and volume down together for like 10 seconds and use volume button to scroll to factory reset and make a selection using power button.
Re: How I Fix My Crashed Android Phone by Mofetemi(m): 9:09am On Oct 25, 2015
I am just sick and tired of this my innjoo f2. For couple of days now, the tab has refused to come-up or charge and I have tried series of chargers all to no avail. The only thing the tab does while I plug it to the socket with its charger is to be showing BLINKING BATTERY LOGO which I tried all through the night yeterday till this morning and it was still BLINKING! Not even a % charge. The tab is lifeless and the battery is equally non-removeable, thus, is this not alarming? Has anybody experienced these scenarios? Gurus in the house, please, I need urgent help as this tab wanna drain my blood to the very zero level oooo............... This is my whatsapp handle; 07033135972 incase..........!
Re: How I Fix My Crashed Android Phone by Dhilariousdandy(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2015
Did your phone soft brick? Or stuck in bootloop? See what you gonna do to revive your phone back...

1stly lemme start by explaining the difference between soft brick and bootlooping....

The core problem found in a boot loop is a miscommunication that prevents the
Android operating system from completing
its launch.

This can be caused by corrupt app files, faulty installs, viruses, mismatched kernel, malware and broken system files. If you've recently attempted to unlock your phone, or have downloaded a new application and ended up in a boot loop, chances are changes you made to the system caused the problem.

Most issues can be resolved with a factory
reset, but be aware that tinkering with your phone's system files always comes with the risk of rendering the device unusable.

Soft brick usually occur when you try to flash a new rom, or any flashable android file that is not compitable with your phone, you will end up soft bricking your phone..

All you need to do is to boot your phone in recovery/test mode...

If your phone is rooted already with CWM,
the steps for wiping the device are different.
Power down the phone and launch it into
CWM Recovery Mode by pressing the Home, power, and volume up keys at the same time (this key combination may be different for your specific Android phone). Select “Advanced,” choose “Wipe,” and then pick “Dalvik cache.” Next, choose “Mounts and Storage” and then use “Wipe /cache.”
Reboot the phone and the issue should be
resolved.

How To Boot In To Recovery

1. Remove the battery and re-insert it.

2. Press volume increase/up and don’t
release.

3. Press power button and keep holding
down both buttons.

4. Don’t release till you enter recovery mode which will either show
clockworkmod or an Android robot lying
on his back.

Tecno N3, P3

1. Press and keep holding Volume
increase button

2. Press and keep holding Menu (you
should now be holding 2 buttons)

3. Press and keep holding Power
button (you should now be holding 3 buttons)

4. Keep holding all till the phone enters
recovery mode

How to boot into Recovery Mode on a
Nokia phone

release.

down both buttons.

on his back.

Samsung phone

release.

3. Press the Home button in the middle
at the bottom of the screen.

4. Press power button and keep holding
down both buttons.

5. Don’t release till you enter recovery mode which will either show
on his back.

HTC phone

1. Disable the Fastboot option on your
HTC by going to Settings> Battery>
Uncheck the Fastboot key at the bottom
of the screen

2. Turn off your device and wait a couple
of seconds until the process is complete

3. Press the Volume Down key then press
the Power button and keep holding both

4. Release the Power button but still keep
on holding the Volume Down button

5. Your device will be boot into the
Bootloader mode

6. There will be multiple choices to
choose from

7. Press the Volume Down button to
navigate to Recovery

8. Press the Power Button to select

9. The HTC phone will boot into Recovery
mode...
Re: How I Fix My Crashed Android Phone by collinkz: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2015
My lenovo tab got bricked after trying to update it, it doesn't even boot again, what should I do?
Re: How I Fix My Crashed Android Phone by Dhilariousdandy(m): 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
collinkz:
My lenovo tab got bricked after trying to update it, it doesn't even boot again, what should I do?

What's the model of the tab? And what kind of update you are trying to perform that got it stuck in bootloop??
Re: How I Fix My Crashed Android Phone by Fundango: 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dhilariousdandy:
Did your phone soft brick? Or stuck in bootloop? See what you gonna do to revive your phone back...

1stly lemme start by explaining the difference between soft brick and bootlooping....

The core problem found in a boot loop is a miscommunication that prevents the
Android operating system from completing
its launch.

This can be caused by corrupt app files, faulty installs, viruses, mismatched kernel, malware and broken system files. If you've recently attempted to unlock your phone, or have downloaded a new application and ended up in a boot loop, chances are changes you made to the system caused the problem.

Most issues can be resolved with a factory
reset, but be aware that tinkering with your phone's system files always comes with the risk of rendering the device unusable.

Soft brick usually occur when you try to flash a new rom, or any flashable android file that is not compitable with your phone, you will end up soft bricking your phone..

All you need to do is to boot your phone in recovery/test mode...

If your phone is rooted already with CWM,
the steps for wiping the device are different.
Power down the phone and launch it into
CWM Recovery Mode by pressing the Home, power, and volume up keys at the same time (this key combination may be different for your specific Android phone). Select “Advanced,” choose “Wipe,” and then pick “Dalvik cache.” Next, choose “Mounts and Storage” and then use “Wipe /cache.”
Reboot the phone and the issue should be
resolved.

How To Boot In To Recovery

release.

down both buttons.

on his back.

Tecno N3, P3

1. Press and keep holding Volume
increase button

2. Press and keep holding Menu (you
should now be holding 2 buttons)

3. Press and keep holding Power
button (you should now be holding 3 buttons)

4. Keep holding all till the phone enters
recovery mode

Nokia phone

release.

down both buttons.

on his back.

Samsung phone

release.

3. Press the Home button in the middle
at the bottom of the screen.

4. Press power button and keep holding
down both buttons.

5. Don’t release till you enter recovery mode which will either show
on his back.

HTC phone

1. Disable the Fastboot option on your
HTC by going to Settings> Battery>
Uncheck the Fastboot key at the bottom
of the screen

2. Turn off your device and wait a couple
of seconds until the process is complete

3. Press the Volume Down key then press
the Power button and keep holding both

4. Release the Power button but still keep
on holding the Volume Down button

5. Your device will be boot into the
Bootloader mode

6. There will be multiple choices to
choose from

7. Press the Volume Down button to
navigate to Recovery

8. Press the Power Button to select

9. The HTC phone will boot into Recovery
mode...
pls help me my itel inote prime tab after installing BUSYBOX and NEO DENSITY DPI,launch and restart it,the Tab on fully but touch response fail at the home screen showing pop msg repeatedly"urfortunately systemUI have stop working"whenever i tried access any menu at home screen and the Tab is rooted,and lastly i tried to power it down but fail cos each time i tried to power it down it restarts it'self immediately.pls help me,i need ur advice on how to solve it,God bless U.
Re: How I Fix My Crashed Android Phone by just2endowed: 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
Op ur device is soft brick. Best u can do right now is to flash a new m3 rom through sp flash tool. It will correct all errors. If u have the tecno m3 and sp flashtool. U are good to go.

And for those that root there phone and have a bootloop or brick. Try do factory reset through stock/cwm recovery mode, if it doesn't work. Then u need a new stock rom, and u have to use sp flashtool in bringing the phone back to life.

I have unbrick many infinix hot not that was even hard brick: hard brick phones doesn't power on at all.
Re: How I Fix My Crashed Android Phone by Dhilariousdandy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
Fundango:
pls help me my itel inote prime tab after installing BUSYBOX and NEO DENSITY DPI,launch and restart it,the Tab on fully but touch response fail at the home screen showing pop msg repeatedly"urfortunately systemUI have stop working"whenever i tried access any menu at home screen and the Tab is rooted,and lastly i tried to power it down but fail cos each time i tried to power it down it restarts it'self immediately.pls help me,i need ur advice on how to solve it,God bless U.

Boot your tab to recovery mode with any step that is computable with your device as narrated above.... then wipe factory settings>wipe cache>Advanced>wipe delvik cache> done..

then reboot your tab..
Re: How I Fix My Crashed Android Phone by Fundango: 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dhilariousdandy:

Boot your tab to recovery mode with any step that is computable with your device as narrated above.... then wipe factory settings>wipe cache>Advanced>wipe delvik cache> done..

then reboot your tab..
thanks for the help,God bless you.
Re: How I Fix My Crashed Android Phone by Dhilariousdandy(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
Fundango:
thanks for the help,God bless you.
you too....
Re: How I Fix My Crashed Android Phone by collinkz: 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dhilariousdandy:

What's the model of the tab? And what kind of update you are trying to perform that got it stuck in bootloop??
Lenovo A3300, update to android 5.0.2
Re: How I Fix My Crashed Android Phone by collinkz: 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Please who knows where I can fix my tab?
Re: How I Fix My Crashed Android Phone by Carlcaresophia: 9:24am On Oct 29, 2015
Fundango:
Hello Fundago, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: How I Fix My Crashed Android Phone by Fundango: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Fundago, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
am living in kano state.i would be happy if they can help me.
Re: How I Fix My Crashed Android Phone by just2endowed: 7:28am On Oct 30, 2015
For those that want to unbrick or upgrade there infinix hot note or pro Halla me 07066561480 or whatsapp. I base in Lagos. I render the service for u.
Re: How I Fix My Crashed Android Phone by Carlcaresophia: 7:44am On Oct 30, 2015
Fundango:
am living in kano state.i would be happy if they can help me.
Hi Fundango, below please find contact information of our Carlcare Service Center in Kano. Our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. Thank you!
1st Floor,NO.32 Beirut Rd, Kano Contact, Kano,Nigeria +2348096969680

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How To Get Free Smartphone From Glo / Power Bank...( Oraimo Or Itel ) / Beware! - I Just Discovered Why Your Data Doesn't Last. Always Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.