Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Muslims: Is This True?? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims: Is This True?? (575 Views)

Muslims, Is This True? / Non-alcoholic Beer For Muslims, Is It Haram? / Muslims. Is It Possible To Have Feelings For Someone U Cant Marry Due To Religious Orientation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muslims: Is This True?? by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 23, 2014
Stumbled across this..Is this true??
See what the koran says!
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger
(may
peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour
would
not come unless the Muslims will fight
against the
Jews and the Muslims would kill them until
the
Jews would hide themselves behind a stone
or a
tree and a stone or a tree would say:
Muslim, or
the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind
me;
come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad
would not
say, for it is the tree of the Jews. Book 041,
Number 6985: Sahih Muslim:
Re: Muslims: Is This True?? by AlBaqir(m): 10:52am On Aug 23, 2014
Iamsynord: Stumbled across this..Is this true??
See what the koran says!

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger
(may
peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour
would
not come unless the Muslims will fight
against the
Jews and the Muslims would kill them until
the
Jews would hide themselves behind a stone
or a
tree and a stone or a tree would say:
Muslim, or
the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind
me;
come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad
would not
say, for it is the tree of the Jews.
Book 041,
Number 6985: Sahih Muslim:

@underlined, that was not Quran. The above quoted tale were recorded in the books or collections of sayings of the holy prophet of Islam author by Imam muslim.

Those reported sayings of his were written centuries after the prophet's demise. In those books we have authentic sayings, weak sayings and fabrication and lies (ascribed to the prophet).

Muslims have a science called 'science of hadith' to determine which reported or recorded sayings are truly from him and which are false ascribe to him.

As per above quotations, they are tales, lies ascribe to the prophet. There are even worse quotations than that.

There are however many fanatical and rigid muslims who treat those books and collection of reported sayings of the holy prophet (saws) as "divine" despite knowing that Muhammad or any of his companions were not the author of those books.

(1) (Reply)

65 Dead, 80 Injured As Crane Collapses In Mecca / Why I Post Health Articles On My Site And “tips For Cancer Prevention” / uknown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.