Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Help! Hellp! Hellp!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Hellp! Hellp!!! (1224 Views)

Please Hellp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Hellp! Hellp!!! by nicechic(f): 11:36am On Aug 23, 2014
I just noticed my man likes extremely fair girls. I am not particularly fair. I am chocolate skinned and I also know that I am not too ugly Sha. The other day, we were walk down the road and saw a very fair nd fine baby boy playing wit the mother, My man immediately went to play wit the boy, saying he must marry a lightskinned girl so that he can have such a fine boy for a son.
He said it absent- mindedly and I was surprised. I later confronted him but he said he was joking. I know deep down that he was'nt. What do I do, abi make I go bleach ni
Re: Help! Hellp! Hellp!!! by squaddy(m): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2014
I'll take a black girl ovr a light skinned one anytime,anyday.

The darker,the better.
Re: Help! Hellp! Hellp!!! by vizkiz: 11:47am On Aug 23, 2014
nicechic: I just noticed my man likes extremely fair girls. I am not particularly fair. I am chocolate skinned and I also know that I am not too ugly Sha. The other day, we were walk down the road and saw a very fair nd fine baby boy playing wit the mother, My man immediately went to play wit the boy, saying he must marry a lightskinned girl so that he can have such a fine boy for a son.
He said it absent- mindedly and I was surprised. I later confronted him but he said he was joking. I know deep down that he was'nt. What do I do, abi make I go bleach ni

when a good girl go bleach,e mean say she no hear Watin pastor d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ preach...
[size=18pt]kilode tem Bora!!![/size]

You won look like half cast
No, you body done cast
Sun day shine you fit walk pass
Yawa done gass!! grin
Re: Help! Hellp! Hellp!!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
nicechic: I just noticed my man likes extremely fair girls. I am not particularly fair. I am chocolate skinned and I also know that I am not too ugly Sha. The other day, we were walk down the road and saw a very fair nd fine baby boy playing wit the mother, My man immediately went to play wit the boy, saying he must marry a lightskinned girl so that he can have such a fine boy for a son.
Re: Help! Hellp! Hellp!!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2014

First u nid to work on ur self-esteem. U dont nid a man's love and approval of ur looks to feel good abt urself. U rily need to work on ur self-esteem and self-confidence. Der are millions of guys dat LOVE dark-skin...abi u neva hear say black is beautiful? No do oh!

Secondly, u nid to prepare ur mind and accept in ur mind dat ur present boyfriend MAY NOT marry u. Not becos ur dark-skinned but becos he wants a yellow-skinned baby. Also der is a possibility dat he may change his mind later sha. But its beta to prepare for d worst dan to be taken unaware. Its called pre-risk-assessment.

If u combine dis two tots perfectly, I believe u will hav almost notin to worry abt.

Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Help! Hellp! Hellp!!! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2014

It is time to hit the freeway.
Re: Help! Hellp! Hellp!!! by squaddy(m): 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
vizkiz:

when a good girl go bleach,e mean say she no hear Watin pastor d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ preach...
[size=18pt]kilode tem Bora!!![/size]

You won look like half cast
No, you body done cast
Sun day shine you fit walk pass
Yawa done gass!! grin

Guy your signature got me rolling on the floor. grin
Re: Help! Hellp! Hellp!!! by stinggy(m): 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
Oya naw, start bleaching!
And he dumps you later cos of bleaching...
I'm sorry but I don't know how some of you babes think angry If he leaves you, does that mean you can get a better guy
What is meant to be, will be. If he's not yours, go ahead, bleach more than my yorubas actresses, he'll still dump your sorry arse
Re: Help! Hellp! Hellp!!! by Justeenaleo(f): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
Even if you bleach,your baby will still be dark skinned
Unless you wan bleach the baby too

1 Like

Re: Help! Hellp! Hellp!!! by osykull22(m): 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
shee u wan bleech ur blood
Re: Help! Hellp! Hellp!!! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
op why you deh cast yourself na? I no come know where i go from start deh treat ur mata.
Re: Help! Hellp! Hellp!!! by roymary: 3:12am On Aug 24, 2014
@Op

Your BF is superficial and corny .
Re: Help! Hellp! Hellp!!! by KillerBeauty(f): 8:40am On Aug 24, 2014
U talk say u go like bleach just to please ur guy
U talk say u nor too ugly

Babe ur self esteem is at d lowest level ever
U gats do something abt that
Re: Help! Hellp! Hellp!!! by MrCork: 8:55am On Aug 24, 2014

...kaiiiiiii....seeee boooooobsi! tongue

1 Like

Re: Help! Hellp! Hellp!!! by laplace12(m): 9:53am On Aug 24, 2014
MrCork:

...kaiiiiiii....seeee boooooobsi! tongue

She's dark skinned. Ain't you seeing that?
Re: Help! Hellp! Hellp!!! by MrCork: 9:58am On Aug 24, 2014
laplace12:

She's dark skinned. Ain't you seeing that?

...boooooobsi first....nyansh second....real hair,3rd.....big heavy thigh,fourth...lips,fifth...legs 6th....and then complexion last ( that's the order)

.....she needs to gimmme bear hug.....serrrrriouly!
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Help! Hellp! Hellp!!! by laplace12(m): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2014
MrCork:

...boooooobsi first....nyansh second....real hair,3rd.....big heavy thigh,fourth...lips,fifth...legs 6th....and then complexion last ( that's the order)

.....she needs to gimmme bear hug.....serrrrriouly!
smiley

grin grin
Re: Help! Hellp! Hellp!!! by 100Cents: 10:00am On Sep 03, 2014
Everybody has fantasies.

That's his personal fantasy...

Don't take him serious.

1 Like

Re: Help! Hellp! Hellp!!! by Chocrae: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2014
100Cents: Everybody has fantasies.

That's his personal fantasy...

Don't take him serious.

yh don nit take him serious, he must have seen many fair chics before dating you, im sure he wasn't blind when he approached you, so take your mind off it.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Would Like To Have Your Opinion On This!sincere Opinion / Romance Setion Witches' Come In For Deliverance (night Virgin Cusade 2014) / Tips To Help You Spice Up Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.