Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) (139886 Views)

23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees / Top 10 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria. / Six (6) Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by delishpot: 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
iwonbaoko: So that is the best you can say ? Your mother will die of cancer

Hian, your own come worse pass. Wetin be all this nau? If him mama die of cancer as you wish, shebi ya mama dey too? If God come fire you as in back to sender wetin you go talk? Biko we should talk with respect and dignity to frllow humans abeg. If him insult you, insult him back. You just open mouth gbaga and insult his mom. Not even insult sef, you curse her. You are 10 times worse than him.

3 Likes

Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
D way some people on nl talk wen anyfin expensive is mentiond it makes u wonder whr dese ppl are 4rm lyk as if deyv neva seen a better side of life. Its dis simple, if u can afford it ud send ur kids dere, if u can't u keep quiet n stop comparing ur level of knowledge 2 dat of kids in dose sculs. U avnt been 2 dia scul 2 knw wat dey teach em, so stop d comparism n let it go.

2 Likes

Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
iwonbaoko:

Do I look like I am smiling with you
In your life till you die don't bring that shit near me
Sango lo ma pa iya re
I was right, you will kill yourself with frustration and I'm not yoruba, that sh.it means nothing to me grin I know some yoruba sha let me share

Koni da fuen-i heard it means 'how are you?' tongue
Elete pomo - how is your mother? cool

Now for my language

Agbran Oghene kwewe kufia
Wo she ghwu kufia
Okpukpuru ka sa ebe ugbunu we
Ekpa ri ghe ghe Na cool

3 Likes

Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
delishpot:

Hian, your own come worse pass. Wetin be all this nau? If him mama die of cancer as you wish, shebi ya mama dey too? If God come fire you as in back to sender wetin you go talk? Biko we should talk with respect and dignity to frllow humans abeg. If him insult you, insult him back. You just open mouth gbaga and insult his mom. Not even insult sef, you curse her. You are 10 times worse than him.
writing rubbish here gives that dude an erecti.on and consoles him for the failure that he know he is in life.

1 Like

Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Misblah(f): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
Zedric: Guy, pesin vex u b4?
grin
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by itstpia1: 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
prettyboi1989: D way some people on nl talk wen anyfin expensive is mentiond it makes u wonder whr dese ppl are 4rm lyk as if deyv neva seen a better side of life. Its dis simple, if u can afford it ud send ur kids dere, if u can't u keep quiet n stop comparing ur level of knowledge 2 dat of kids in dose sculs. U avnt been 2 dia scul 2 knw wat dey teach em, so stop d comparism n let it go.

Too much ignorance and bad belle around these parts.

1 Like

Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by baggy4luv(m): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
ekoboy: By the way, why does Moet champagne cost btw 10 - 15k while Cook, Andre and others btw 1-1.5k. Infact coming down why is 38 export lager cheaper than Star which in turn is cheaper than Heineken when they are manufactured by same company and sometimes in same factory and best of all tastes the same.

Answer: Class differentiation

Conclusion: Some schools must therefore cost more than others. No be because them better. Uto
nothing like class classification.Its called social stratification.
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by sage2(m): 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
Can these kids who attends those schools stand up to our children at Loyola Jesuit?
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by deletrue: 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
faithugo64: most of the students there dnt study despite the huge amount they pay,they sometimes cant stand students from a community secondary school,its not about d money,the question is,at the end,which do you graduate with;a certificate or a sabificate
You are correct. Once a community student gets five credit including maths and English that is the end. They both will endup in the same university and pass out with the same second class upper or lower. That is all. These very high fees are just because of the location and not because of studies.

1 Like

Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Justeenaleo(f): 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
1stola:
omg!
I'm so salivating right now.
I wanna suck that chocolatey button.
Chai
Ogbeni calm down, its not mine but you are free to salivate smh
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Tex42(m): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
Did GEJ attend any of the listed schools? i guess not.

seems to me like these schools don't only impart knowledge but also intelligence quotient[I.Q] in their students.
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by finetouch(m): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
Challenge the fool called calibre..I got your back bro

1 Like

Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by tcash(m): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
abeg hw mach jonathan gudluck dey pay wen he dey 4 secondary sch..?
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
baggy4luv: I have had a close encounter with one of them before..the confidence and fluency of language is way above their age.they may not be brilliant pers..there are different type of intelligence.their curriculum robost die.
u need to see some of 'em at the book readin session at Laterna Ventures, VI.. Super brilliant kids
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
blink182: loyala is not expensive enough to make the list.
Oh really!!! Never knew that
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by fredosky111(m): 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
d funny tin is dat,dy dnt av any good academic standard bt rada academic package for d stdts to av fun nd enjoy d moni.
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by graciousolo(m): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
I'll most definitely take my kids to the best schools around(the networking na die!) I heard some kids U7 talking on coolfm,those kids where almost smarter than me(I won't wanna know though) and they all spoke queens english(who no like better thing?) but most importantly I'll help them through studying at home. Its been proven that children that are thought by their parents(esp. Mom. I'm a guy though) are usually more smatter than their mates. These guys are cracking me up sha so I'll stay back and continue laughing.
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Ishilove: 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
There's a school in Ogun state named the Ambassadors College. This school pays about 320k/per term. In the last SSCE exams, the sss3 students combined, about 69 in number, scored close to 200 As in various subjects. If you doubt me go to the school and check out their notice board where the results are proudly pasted. They didn't pay all the million million I'm seeing on this thread but their result is one of the best in Nigeria, so what are we talking about??
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by DrFunmi(f): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
Quite expensive.

Well, it doesny matter. What matters most is self development. I have friends who went to Kulikuli Grammar school and still emerged tops in their universities.

3 Likes

Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
I'm surprised that Corona secondary school never made this list....Its also an expensive school. sad
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Footlocker(m): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
I thank god my children will be able to school in UK for free! Public school there = most expensive private school here! Although the level of networking /quality of friends your child will make in one of these private schools is on a different scale! I'll certainly send my children there if resources allow!

1 Like

Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Bluemoon1(f): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
Like i always say to people, at the end of the day they'd probably end up in the same university. I know people that went to expensive secondary schools and still ended up in a federal school. I also know people who went to FGC and later attended MIT Massachusetts. Even if i had the money, i wouldn't spend that much on a secondary school. I'd rather enrol my child in a much cheaper private school and save the rest up for a prestigious university.

2 Likes

Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Tweetums(f): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hmmmmm, pastor Christ graduated from Ambrose Alli Uni ekpoma. Shey them better pass am?
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by bacco2000(m): 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
holar2ge:

Laural or Mercyland College

Hope its not daywaterman
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Freelancer00(m): 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
Kzinne: good u realised u attended a street school cos its very clear. most of the peeps here are either not schooled at all or attended jakande schools. they also bribed their way into university and think they're educated.
U know everyone personally? Quit displaying ur ignorance here
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by 1stola: 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Chai
Ogbeni calm down, its not mine but you are free to salivate smh
wdf!
I'm so angry right now!
I bet yours looks better then... I still wanna suck.
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by ogawisdom(m): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
I hope they pay their teachers in dollars too undecided
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Datsme: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
Zedric: Guy, pesin vex u b4?

dont mind him, he s defending hs salary! lol
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by omolizzy(f): 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
God punish poverty
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by chamboy(m): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
geophyscist: you dont understand me chamboy, 50calibre is trying to label being poor as a crime and am trying to teach him that been rich is a privelege by God
sure it's not a crime,.... I get u sir..
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by desess(f): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
Education is not about the school one attends but the knowledge obtained
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by chamboy(m): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
Either Rich or Poor, the main thing is Happiness n Comfort

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. / Secondary School Girls Caught Twerking And Grinding On Male Students & Kissing / 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.