Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) (141881 Views)

23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees / Top 10 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria. / Six (6) Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by tennyson10: 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
ABAKA72: my friend you don't have to insult someone to make your point. the guy made a valid point. if Dangote's uncle is rich what about GEJ, David Mark, Innoson, Arthur Eze, Emeka Offor, Obasanjo, Bill Gates etc. are their uncles rich too or do you think you are the only one that has brain.
. That's their destiny or are u GEJ abi David mark abi shey na all of gej classmates dey where him dey
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by ABAKA72(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
iluvweed: Too many poor people on NL...haba! If you are making over 20m per annum, what stops you from sending your kids to these schools? Except you hate your kids or you are one stingy mwaphucker! As for me I love my kids and I will send them to the BEST school in naija for reliable and Ebola free education, LOL.

I just can't imagine a bus conductor toasting my daughter haha!
YOU REALLY LOVE weed. LOl!!!!!!!
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by ABAKA72(m): 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
tennyson10: . That's their destiny or are u GEJ abi David mark abi shey na all of gej classmates dey where him dey
Lol!! you agreed with my point.
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by tennyson10: 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
ABAKA72: WORD!!! you just captured the essence of the whole thing.
. Bro stop d hate,that's my advise for u cos its really killing u. LJC is recognised as d best secondary sch in west africa according to waec, according to jamb they're d best in nigeria. All dis records weren't bought with money, if you can show me a student from your school or any other street school that has scored up to 342 in jamb or 2400 in SAT den I'll shut up. Stop using all dis to console urself bro, go and work hard so ur children can go to one of d schools
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Olaone1: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by mapet: 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
ABAKA72: WORD!!! you just captured the essence of the whole thing.
hausadreturn:
your point?
Fine, i attended a street school but yet i can access d internet, & still comment on issues on nairaland. Even if i didnt scale through other things with flying colours, this alone is a plus.
>
u just didnt comprehend well enough. Go & make some researches on some academic competitions held in Nigeria...these schools are not always there as winners - that is what i meant - lobatan
WORD!!! you just captured the essence of the whole thing.

Slow down you both, before you lay an unverified assumptions as fact. Can we get the data on secondary schools performance in WAEC, JAMB, and inter-school competition over the past 10 yrs.
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Kzinne: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
caniva:

hey! Why you no mention my school, Model College Meiran. I dey vex Ooooo. Pls modify your post immediately
your school aint on no list. aint no ones fault but your school's fault
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Kzinne: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
nigerianvenom:

see u! u that attended the best of schools should be all knowing,dont u think so?rather than asking what someone could do with 1 billion naira ,u should be even telling people what to do with it, have u heard a spare part seller asking people what to do with even 500,000 naira?
u forgot that the ability to achieve success is deep rooted in u and not all those glorified feeding schools that impact nothing into a child's brain.
for ur info,innoson didnt attend the best of schools but u and me know where he is right now.
so u got time going thro all my points. jobless niiiga
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by ladygogo: 3:20am On Aug 28, 2014
Ishilove: There's a school in Ogun state named the Ambassadors College. This school pays about 320k/per term. In the last SSCE exams, the sss3 students combined, about 69 in number, scored close to 200 As in various subjects. If you doubt me go to the school and check out their notice board where the results are proudly pasted. They didn't pay all the million million I'm seeing on this thread but their result is one of the best in Nigeria, so what are we talking about??

@ishilove grin Thats seun's mummy's school oh. grin

Thats amazing though!

its not always about the money.
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Prescott001(m): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
mapet:

Slow down you both, before you lay an unverified assumptions as fact. Can we get the data on secondary schools performance in WAEC, JAMB, and inter-school competition over the past 10 yrs.
They don't write waec in day waltermann. ...they write one international exam like DAT...so u GATS write GCE if u wanna study in 9JA...wanted to go there but we relocated to Plateau...so change of mind..since 2010
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by IGWISE(m): 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
mmmmmmm
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Ndipe(m): 12:15am On Mar 24, 2015
I disagree, wannabe thugs are not restricted to economic class. You must have read/heard of the Nigerian guy who attempted to bomb a plane back in 2009 and he hails from a wealthy family living in a multimillion pound house in England. I had this same conversation yesterday with some friends of mine about the caliber of students admitted to these elitist schools. I pointed out that Oprah Winfrey's Academy in South Africa admits students from low income background and even ivy league colleges in the USA make provision to admit students from similar background, at least to enable them move up the economic rung when they graduate. The ones in Nigeria are simply different, no provision whatsoever to extend admission to less privileged folks. All wrong.

50calibre:

You're missing the point, this isn't just about the academics, it's about the whole package.

In terms of quality, you can't compare those schools to the average Nigerian school, the environment, the teachers, the facilities, the intellectual level, the pattern of learning.... are miles ahead of Nigerian standards.

Those schools are for the creme de la creme, no wannabe thugs, no poor people & most likely no bullies. Every kid is such school comes from an upper class, there kids develop network of important friends which comes handy in life. That's why you'd notice people of an upper class belong to a certain clique, these are where those cliques are formed.

People who send their kids there are not fools, if you got the money, send your kids there.
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by DONOCHAS(m): 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
hausadreturn:
na so o. Infact i dont see these names amongst those that win intellectual competitions. Apart maybe from d one someone mentioned - Jesuit Loyola @ Abuja
guy i agree wit u
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by francis7257(m): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
50calibre:

You're missing the point, this isn't just about the academics, it's about the whole package.

In terms of quality, you can't compare those schools to the average Nigerian school, the environment, the teachers, the facilities, the intellectual level, the pattern of learning.... are miles ahead of Nigerian standards.

Those schools are for the creme de la creme, no wannabe thugs, no poor people & most likely no bullies. Every kid is such school comes from an upper class, there kids develop network of important friends which comes handy in life. That's why you'd notice people of an upper class belong to a certain clique, these are where those cliques are formed.

People who send their kids there are not fools, if you got the money, send your kids there.
to be a wealthy child is an opportunity but to be a poor child is an experience,even if i have the billions in the world i will my child to a normal average mans school so when hard times come in his life if will know to deal wif it and be smart.but the rich ones cant face life when its hard believe me cause the were always spoonfeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by rosalieene(f): 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
faithugo64:
most of the students there dnt study despite the huge amount they pay,they sometimes cant stand students from a community secondary school,its not about d money,the question is,at the end,which do you graduate with;a certificate or a sabificate

its not true. many of them know more than the community grammar sch children
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Adexy4us(m): 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
outrageous school fees
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by privatetisa(m): 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
https://lagoshometutors..com

Lagos Home Tutors.
Best Private Teachers in Lagos
Be-Noble Home School, Lagos.

We have professional and experienced tutors for SAT, TOEFL, IGCSE, SSCE(WAEC & NECO), UTME(JAMB), Checkpoint, Common Entrance Exams, Science Education. Dyslexia (Reading Difficulty), Dyscalculia(Difficulty Learning Mathematics), Adult Education, etc.

Call Teacher Femi (DeProf) 08168974531, 08093162871.

Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by megastu(m): 8:31am On Oct 16, 2017
Chisos!

Oh boy you harsh oh. Lol
tennyson10:
. Bro stop d hate,that's my advise for u cos its really killing u. LJC is recognised as d best secondary sch in west africa according to waec, according to jamb they're d best in nigeria. All dis records weren't bought with money, if you can show me a student from your school or any other street school that has scored up to 342 in jamb or 2400 in SAT den I'll shut up. Stop using all dis to console urself bro, go and work hard so ur children can go to one of d schools
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by nurusix(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
NaLaugh:

Nope! Samadi was the only close contender though. Although, back then we called Samadi our burial ground. haha cheesy.
Most of their students were those who could not cope academically at my school, and were either asked to repeat or be expelled.

After school hours, many of them would drive over to hangout with us for a little bit. We called them "soldiers who died in the struggle" cheesy

guy
Nostalgia. It was fun back then.
I did my teaching practice @ samadi. tot the likes of the Abacha's, jega's, grandson of Ado bayero, danbazau, lots of emir kids and white guys.
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Lifelearnersng: 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
Are you a Parent, C. B. T Center, Tutorial Teacher, Schools in Abuja or its environ? We have what will help your children ace their exams all in one sitting.

Help your children prepare better for Waec and Jamb with our Solved Waec and Jamb Past questions and solutions.

We have free Waec past questions and explained solutions to help students better prepare for their jamb and Waec

With our Access Card, you can access:

Waec and Jamb Objective Past questions and Answers 2010 till date

Waec past Theory Questions with Explained Solutions

Examination Support Service

Are you a vendor or school? you can partner with us and get discounts on your Scratch card purchase

For Enquiry: Suite 009/011, The Kings Plaza, Opposite HQ N.A.F Conference & Suites, Along Ahmadu Bello Way, Abuja, Nigeria.
Email: helpdesk@lifelearners.ng +234(0)9099999859 +234(0)9055588877

Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by toykathy(f): 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
uzolexis:
there are 2 secondary schools in Nigeria, LGHS (louisville girls high school) Ogun state and others grin

I know it's been years since you posted this. Pls do you know how much is their tuition?
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by uzolexis(f): 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
toykathy:

I know it's been years since you posted this. Pls do you know how much is their tuition?

I'm not sure now but the last I heard a few years back, it was about 300k/term.
https://louisvilleitele.edu.ng/
You can contact them through their webpage to get more accurate info.
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by toykathy(f): 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
uzolexis:

I'm not sure now but the last I heard a few years back, it was about 300k/term.
https://louisvilleitele.edu.ng/
You can contact them through their webpage to get more accurate info.

Thank you!
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
protonz:
I rep Okota Grammar school!!!..........watin concern me!!™
What did you study in unilag?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Secondary School Girls Caught Twerking And Grinding On Male Students & Kissing / 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here / Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.