Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

If It Were You What Would You Do? Picture Of Cheating!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If It Were You What Would You Do? Picture Of Cheating!!! (1531 Views)

Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) / No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) / Secondary School Love Tinz..if It Was You, What Will U Do( Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If It Were You What Would You Do? Picture Of Cheating!!! by Andyblaze: 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
My close friend in a relationship with a girl. The
relationship is less than a week old but the girl keeps
telling me she is ready to dump him for me when I'm
ready. She even said it to his face but my reply is
always 'Papa is my friend'. The truth is that I like this
girl and would have gone for her if not for my friend's
feelings. Now, I'm looking for a way to get her and
also save my friendship. Is there anybody who has
been in this situation before? Any Advice?

angry angry

#BITG

1 Like

Re: If It Were You What Would You Do? Picture Of Cheating!!! by Limerick: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
Pikshores or get lost
Re: If It Were You What Would You Do? Picture Of Cheating!!! by charijee(f): 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
You again!!!!
Re: If It Were You What Would You Do? Picture Of Cheating!!! by Andyblaze: 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
charijee: You again!!!!

1 Like

Re: If It Were You What Would You Do? Picture Of Cheating!!! by Lagusta(m): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
Boss, na which kain Weed you dey smoke sef....
Re: If It Were You What Would You Do? Picture Of Cheating!!! by vizkiz: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
Re: If It Were You What Would You Do? Picture Of Cheating!!! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
All this jobless nairaland boys sha. undecided
Re: If It Were You What Would You Do? Picture Of Cheating!!! by charijee(f): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
Lagusta: Boss, na which kain Weed you dey smoke sef....
Ask am well o
Re: If It Were You What Would You Do? Picture Of Cheating!!! by kkash: 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
All ur post na picture, picture.....buh openin it u aint gon see shit......na so 2 open thread dey sweet u ni
Re: If It Were You What Would You Do? Picture Of Cheating!!! by Richiy(f): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
Whose feelings is more important to you? Your friend's or the girl? Are you very close to your friend?
Depending on how close you are to the dude, but be very careful not to lose something you can never get again. For what shall it profit you to steal your friends gf and lose everything. And vise-versa.
Re: If It Were You What Would You Do? Picture Of Cheating!!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
Richiy: Whose feelings is more important to you? Your friend's or the girl? Are you very close to your friend?
Depending on how close you are to the dude, but be very careful not to lose something you can never get again. For what shall it profit you to steal your friends gf and lose everything. And vise-versa.
any time I see people giving andyblaze advise I cry angry

2 Likes

Re: If It Were You What Would You Do? Picture Of Cheating!!! by durella4(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
Poison your friend then they girl is yours.

1 Like

Re: If It Were You What Would You Do? Picture Of Cheating!!! by Richiy(f): 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
krall: any time I see people giving andyblaze advise I cry angry
Honestly I didn't even check who the op is. I take it back. Or give it to someone that truly needs it.

1 Like

Re: If It Were You What Would You Do? Picture Of Cheating!!! by katman9x(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2014

My dear, you are not the only one. Seriously though he has energy to write and should be applauded for that......NOT.

1 Like

Re: If It Were You What Would You Do? Picture Of Cheating!!! by wikiman(m): 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
disease dey come oremi
Re: If It Were You What Would You Do? Picture Of Cheating!!! by oyatmicah(m): 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
i swear if i don check to see say na andyblaze post b diz. i for neva open am. e beta make d mb expire. mtcheeeeeeew
Re: If It Were You What Would You Do? Picture Of Cheating!!! by Duplik8t77(m): 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
but there aint no tears on ur face na
Re: If It Were You What Would You Do? Picture Of Cheating!!! by Andyblaze: 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
I am legend

(1) (Reply)

Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? / Fact About Girls / Women Are Exactly Like Cars, See For Yourself....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.