Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

A Thread For The Wise - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread For The Wise (1925 Views)

INSIDE KUJE PRISON ABUJA: A Word For The Wise / Read The Wise Submission Of A Brave Yoruba Man!! / A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For The Wise by egift(m): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
Firefire: I agree with all the above measures. But the exporting of the virus to Nigeria is premeditated.

Or may just be a careless mistake. For instance the one that reached Enugu - the Nurse left Lagos, attended wedding at her home town, had close contact with her children and may have been intimate with the husband who also live here.

Although she do not had fully-blown Ebola, but for being among the medical team that attended to Mr Sawyer, they were all being closely observed. We were told that even Mr. Sawyer himself was seeking better medical attention himself.

If the the spread was deliberate as suggested, then there are better ways to execute that or the people doing it have not clue what they want to accomplish. For me, the situation is very natural as it can be.
Re: A Thread For The Wise by PhockPhockMan: 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: I've always wondered why any American that contracts it survives while those in West Africa die.
You never can say, America has a way of hiding anything that will put the name of their country to shame and magnify other people's little problem. Do you know whether the ebola patients which America are deceiving the the world that they're improving, are dead? If truly that their ebola medication is working, why we've not started hearing the improvement of conditions of ebola patients in Liberia and Sierra Leone where they supplied their drugs.
Re: A Thread For The Wise by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
GenBuhari: I am calling on all wise people on this forum to attend and discuss their views on Ebola .

I have a list people who I consider may be wise on this subject.

My list is by no means exhaustive but when they arrive they may list their own list of wise people.

I am calling the following people:

Litmus, mannycrown, Firefire, Fresia01, ak4God, mojeer678,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUvxsqcsWoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBRvNJ5rEJM

For me the white man is over-hyping the Ebola out break if it existed at all - definitely there is propaganda about the deadliness of Ebola, it may surprise many that there is at least one disease more deadly than they claim ebola is.

Why do you think Ebola propaganda is being propelled by the white man?

Why do you think they want to panic us and make us fearful of Ebola.?

What do you think about the theory that they want to panic us into accepting dangerous experimental vaccines (and probably other unrelated dangerous medical tests) to be used on Nigerian / West African population.

Do you know it is almost impossible to find somebody who has been filmed suffering from the symptoms of Ebola?
It makes you wonder if the disease exists at all.

Why are is WHO creating hysteria for Ebola and not Rabies? Is it because Ebola is for discrediting Africa only?

I saw a video where Liberian president was on CNN saying that there has been 47 deaths in Liberia and that 28 of those has been medical staff. As she was saying this CNN was flashing up that 800 deaths in the West African region.

It struck me that CNN or W.H.O. are exaggerating the deaths because if as we are told that Liberia is one of the major epicentres of the Ebola, then surely its share of the 800 deaths should be in the region of at least 250 deaths instead of 47 deaths.

But even more surprising is the part that she said 28 of the deaths were medical staff, meaning only 19 patients have died in Liberia.

So a major epicentre of the illness has only recorded 19 deaths ?

What do you think?

Some ground rules:
Please can we refrain from throwing insults if you disagree with somebody else.

Entchidodo: ^^^^ This is not supporter of APC land nor yorobarland but nairaland...
We invite.
Omexonomy
Sincerenigerian
Eziachi
Tomakint
Babymama
Babyosisi
Evergreen123
Collynzo
Idumuose
phockphockman
musiwa
Arysexy
Lyng 19
Chino
And all well meaning Nairalanders...

Entchidodo: ^^^^ This is not supporter of APC land nor yorobarland but nairaland...
We invite.
Omexonomy
Sincerenigerian
Eziachi
Tomakint
Babymama
Babyosisi
Evergreen123
Collynzo
Idumuose
phockphockman
musiwa
Arysexy
Lyng 19
Chino
And all well meaning Nairalanders...
PhockPhockMan: You never can say, America has a way of hiding anything that will put the name of their country to shame and magnify other people's little problem. Do you know whether the ebola patients which America are deceiving the the world that they're improving, are dead? If truly that their ebola medication is working, why we've not started hearing the improvement of conditions of ebola patients in Liberia and Sierra Leone where they supplied their drugs.
egift:
Or may just be a careless mistake. For instance the one that reached Enugu - the Nurse left Lagos, attended wedding at her home town, had close contact with her children and may have been intimate with the husband who also live here.
Although she do not had fully-blown Ebola, but for being among the medical team that attended to Mr Sawyer, they were all being closely observed. We were told that even Mr. Sawyer himself was seeking better medical attention himself.
If the the spread was deliberate as suggested, then there are better ways to execute that or the people doing it have not clue what they want to accomplish. For me, the situation is very natural as it can be.
barcanista: what about it?
Firefire:
I am aligned with egift on all the points.
Re: A Thread For The Wise by PhockPhockMan: 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
GenBuhari:

You wanted to call on wise men for a discuss on a very important national issue like ebola, you chosed Apc e-rats. I thought you're wiser than berem, Cleverly, demdem, gbawe ilugunboy etc.
Re: A Thread For The Wise by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
GenBuhari: I am calling on all wise people on this forum to attend and discuss their views on Ebola .

My list is by no means exhaustive but when they arrive they may list their own list of wise people.

For me the white man is over-hyping the Ebola out break if it existed at all - definitely there is propaganda about the deadliness of Ebola, it may surprise many that there is at least one disease more deadly than they claim ebola is.

What do you think about the theory that they want to panic us into accepting dangerous experimental vaccines (and probably other unrelated dangerous medical tests) to be used on Nigerian / West African population.

Do you know it is almost impossible to find somebody who has been filmed suffering from the symptoms of Ebola?

Why are is WHO creating hysteria for Ebola and not Rabies? Is it because Ebola is for discrediting Africa only?

I saw this video where Liberian president was on CNN saying that there has been 47 deaths in Liberia and that 28 of those has been medical staff. As she was saying this CNN was flashing up that 730 deaths in the West African region.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IGx66evPmk

It struck me that CNN or W.H.O. are exaggerating the deaths because if as we are told that Liberia is one of the major epicentres of the Ebola, then surely its share of the 730 deaths should be in the region of at least 200 deaths instead of 47 deaths.

But even more surprising is the part that she said 28 of the deaths were medical staff, meaning only 19 patients have died in Liberia.

Then she reveals that her people are resisting authorities .. W.T. .? what does it mean? is it that Liberians were not aware of the epidemic until the USA medical mission told them?

What do you think?

Some ground rules:

Omexonomy
Sincerenigerian
Eziachi
Tomakint
Babymama
Babyosisi
Evergreen123
Collynzo
Idumuose
phockphockman
musiiwa
Arysexy
Lyng 19
Chino
Gbawe
Barcanista
Cleverly
Neenar
Edogirl2
Ilugunboy
Ochejoseph
Prophetone
PointB
Jmaine cool
Obiagelli
Egift
Aresa
OrlandoOwoh
Re: A Thread For The Wise by adamskutty(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
berem: all those you mentioned,are they still active on nairaland?
We have more foolish people on this section and the names keep growing everyday. Lemme help you invite the wise men and women of politics section. grin grin

Gbawe
Barcanista
Cleverly
Neenar
Edogirl2
Ilugunboy
Ochejoseph
Prophetone
PointB
Jmaine cool
Obiagelli
Egift
Aresa

And others I can't remember their name
abeg, add my name
Re: A Thread For The Wise by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
I saw this video where Liberian president was on CNN saying that there has been 47 deaths in Liberia and that 28 of those has been medical staff. As she was saying this CNN was flashing up that 730 deaths in the West African region.

It struck me that CNN or W.H.O. are exaggerating the deaths because if as we are told that Liberia is one of the major epicentres of the Ebola, then surely its share of the 730 deaths should be in the region of at least 200 deaths instead of 47 deaths.

Then she reveals that her people are resisting authorities .. W.T. .? what does it mean? is it that Liberians were not aware of the epidemic until the USA medical mission told them?

What do you think?
Re: A Thread For The Wise by stevecantrell: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
A Nollywood screenplay for ebola movie :

*Sawyer's cell phone rings*

SAWYER : Hello

ANONYMOUS AMERICAN : Mr Sawyer, I heard your sister just died. I'm sorry for your loss.

SAWYER: How did you get my number ?

ANONYMOUS AMERICAN: You're infected Mr Sawyer. You have EVD. You have ebola.

SAWYER: Look here, I'm fine . I'm well..

ANONYMOUS AMERICAN: Mr Sawyer, you had contact with your sister before she died. You KNOW you only have a few days to live but there's something you can do for us.

SAWYER: Who are you ? Who told you I'm sick ? I'm not dying. Stop this. I'm calling the police !

ANONYMOUS AMERICAN: Mr Sawyer, think of your family I'm Minnesota. Your wife and kids. Don't you want to see them again ?

SAWYER: My wife ? Of course I want to see them again.

ANONYMOUS AMERICAN: then you need to listen to what I'm about to tell you.

SAWYER: Go on..

ANONYMOUS AMERICAN: I want you to board a flight to Lagos, Nigeria. When you get there take a connecting to Calabar. Once you get to Calabar, an American, Dr Fitz will be waiting for you at the airport. He has the antidote to this virus and he will inject you with it to save your life.

After that, all you need to do is take the briefcase which he will give you back to Lagos.
My contact will be waiting for you with a one-way ticket to JFK New York.
On arrival in NY, hand the briefcase to my associate, Mr Richardson.

After that, you're free to go see your family.

SAWYER: And if I refuse ?

ANONYMOUS AMERICAN: Mr Sawyer, you will die. And your wife's green card will be revoked. We will send her and your kids back to Liberia.

SAWYER: No ! You can't !

ANONYMOUS AMERICAN: Mr Sawyer, I and my people have the power to do pretty much whatever we want.

SAWYER: You have the antidote ?

ANONYMOUS AMERICAN: Yes, in Calabar.

SAWYER: You won't touch my wife and kids ?

ANONYMOUS AMERICAN: If you follow our instructions to the letter. No.
Mr Sawyer, your an ECOWAS official, there is conference holding day after tomorrow in Calabar.
We have already done the paperwork and travel documents for you, just board the plane for Lagos. No one will prevent you from leaving Liberia. I assure you.

SAWYER: So what now ?

ANONYMOUS AMERICAN: Look out your window, there's a blue car outside. Get in, my contact will hand over the travel documents and take you to the airport. Mr Sawyer, you need to hurry. You don't have much time left.

SAWYER: Ok, I've seen the car. I'm on my way to Lagos.

To be Contd...
Re: A Thread For The Wise by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
Fascinating, but get to the conclusion quickly and make you point.
stevecantrell: A Nollywood screenplay for ebola movie :

*Sawyer's cell phone rings*

SAWYER : Hello

ANONYMOUS AMERICAN : Mr Sawyer, I heard your sister just died. I'm sorry for your loss.

SAWYER: How did you get my number ?

ANONYMOUS AMERICAN: You're infected Mr Sawyer. You have EVD. You have ebola.

SAWYER: Look here, I'm fine . I'm well..

ANONYMOUS AMERICAN: Mr Sawyer, you had contact with your sister before she died. You KNOW you only have a few days to live but there's something you can do for us.

SAWYER: Who are you ? Who told you I'm sick ? I'm not dying. Stop this. I'm calling the police !

ANONYMOUS AMERICAN: Mr Sawyer, think of your family I'm Minnesota. Your wife and kids. Don't you want to see them again ?

SAWYER: My wife ? Of course I want to see them again.

ANONYMOUS AMERICAN: then you need to listen to what I'm about to tell you.

SAWYER: Go on..

ANONYMOUS AMERICAN: I want you to board a flight to Lagos, Nigeria. When you get there take a connecting to Calabar. Once you get to Calabar, an American, Dr Fitz will be waiting for you at the airport. He has the antidote to this virus and he will inject you with it to save your life.

After that, all you need to do is take the briefcase which he will give you back to Lagos.
My contact will be waiting for you with a one-way ticket to JFK New York.
On arrival in NY, hand the briefcase to my associate, Mr Richardson.

After that, you're free to go see your family.

SAWYER: And if I refuse ?

ANONYMOUS AMERICAN: Mr Sawyer, you will die. And your wife's green card will be revoked. We will send her and your kids back to Liberia.

SAWYER: No ! You can't !

ANONYMOUS AMERICAN: Mr Sawyer, I and my people have the power to do pretty much whatever we want.

SAWYER: You have the antidote ?

ANONYMOUS AMERICAN: Yes, in Calabar.

SAWYER: You won't touch my wife and kids ?

ANONYMOUS AMERICAN: If you follow our instructions to the letter. No.
Mr Sawyer, your an ECOWAS official, there is conference holding day after tomorrow in Calabar.
We have already done the paperwork and travel documents for you, just board the plane for Lagos. No one will prevent you from leaving Liberia. I assure you.

SAWYER: So what now ?

ANONYMOUS AMERICAN: Look out your window, there's a blue car outside. Get in, my contact will hand over the travel documents and take you to the airport. Mr Sawyer, you need to hurry. You don't have much time left.

SAWYER: Ok, I've seen the car. I'm on my way to Lagos.

To be Contd...

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Wise by PapiWata: 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
Reality is a crutch for those who cannot face drugs.
Re: A Thread For The Wise by Demdem(m): 7:40am On Aug 25, 2014
PhockPhockMan: You wanted to call on wise men for a discuss on a very important national issue like ebola, you chosed Apc e-rats. I thought you're wiser than berem, Cleverly, demdem, gbawe ilugunboy etc.

Can anyone be found in ur entire lineage as wise as the great demdem? Constant sucking of Jonathan cocck can never make u wise.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Wise by PointB: 8:26am On Aug 25, 2014
Op, thanks for the invitation. And thank you Berem for acknowledging my contributions to the dynamics of this section

I will be brief.

Soon after the current outbreak of Ebola, after the emergency of the experimental drugs (a serum) - Zmapp, I began to wonder if there is indeed a foul play somewhere. Perhaps a direct consequence of having seen several movies (24hrs Season 7 for example) in which corrupt western pharmaceutical companies, use corrupt and strife rife African countries to conduct human trials on bio-agents (usually deadly pathogens), preparatory for bio wars, especially during the cold war era. Now 1970s-80 Congo (Zaire then) was deeply enmeshed in this politics of cold war, with the inanely corrupt Mobutu Sese Seko backed by several US presidents, including the notorious Nixon, as cold war ally. The first Ebola outbreak was in Congo (Zaire) in 1976. You do the maths.

Now whether it was a bio-agent gone awry, or whether it is one of nature's potent weapons of population and resource control, and forest conservation; whether hyped or un-hyped , Ebola is real, and it's killing people! One can argue that the objective of the current 'noise' about Ebola is to push z-mapp and other experimental drugs/vaccines and make someone rich, but one cannot argue against the fact the preventive options available are relatively inexpensive, and practicable. And they are beneficial and effective in the long run.

In other words, washing hands with soap, avoiding fluids from ill people, avoiding wild animals (sticking to domesticated animals for food), etc are all good hygiene practice which benefit everyone whether rich or poor! It will certainly help in preventing/ curtailing other equally deadly epidemics, such as Cholera which is killing more people in Ghana, than Ebola has done in some affected countries.

My conclusion is that, this ruckus about Ebola will surely pass, but West Africa, which is worst hit now, should be able to learn a thing or two about epidemic management, and thus be better prepared in future.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Wise by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 25, 2014
PhockPhockMan: You wanted to call on wise men for a discuss on a very important national issue like ebola, you chosed Apc e-rats. I thought you're wiser than berem, Cleverly, demdem, gbawe ilugunboy etc.
you either contribute to the topic or you STFU!!

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Wise by egift(m): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2014
berem: you either contribute to the topic or you STFU!!

Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Wise by iamord(m): 11:10am On Aug 25, 2014
PointB: Op, thanks for the invitation. And thank you Berem for acknowledging my contributions to the dynamics of this section

I will be brief.

Soon after the current outbreak of Ebola, after the emergency of the experimental drugs (a serum) - Zmapp, I began to wonder if there is indeed a foul play somewhere. Perhaps a direct consequence of having seen several movies (24hrs Season 7 for example) in which corrupt western pharmaceutical companies, use corrupt and strife rife African countries to conduct human trials on bio-agents (usually deadly pathogens), preparatory for bio wars, especially during the cold war era. Now 1970s-80 Congo (Zaire then) was deeply enmeshed in this politics of cold war, with the inanely corrupt Mobutu Sese Seko backed by several US presidents, including the notorious Nixon, as cold war ally. The first Ebola outbreak was in Congo (Zaire) in 1976. You do the maths.

Now whether it was a bio-agent gone awry, or whether it is one of nature's potent weapons of population and resource control, and forest conservation; whether hyped or un-hyped , Ebola is real, and it's killing people! One can argue that the objective of the current 'noise' about Ebola is to push z-mapp and other experimental drugs/vaccines and make someone rich, but one cannot argue against the fact the preventive options available are relatively inexpensive, and practicable. And they are beneficial and effective in the long run.

In other words, washing hands with soap, avoiding fluids from ill people, avoiding wild animals (sticking to domesticated animals for food), etc are all good hygiene practice which benefit everyone whether rich or poor! It will certainly help in preventing/ curtailing other equally deadly epidemics, such as Cholera which is killing more people in Ghana, than Ebola has done in some affected countries.

My conclusion is that, this ruckus about Ebola will surely pass, but West Africa, which is worst hit now, should be able to learn a thing or two about epidemic management, and thus be better prepared in future.
Re: A Thread For The Wise by JEITO: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2014
Propaganda!!!

Who does it better Than the jan.jaweeds

Btw, if what I read from gen buhari(the OP) up there is wisdom, then I don't want to hear foolish talk.

Western propaganda ko, janja.weed ni
Re: A Thread For The Wise by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
[size=18pt]Reasons I argue Ebola is not real is:[/size]

If Ebola was real, why would they need to inflate the deaths and conduct so much propaganda.

Why is there no videos / educational videos of people dying from Ebola and suffering the alleged symptoms?

Why is that in 36 years this dangerous virus has only claimed 2,500 lives (according to the propagandist themselves)?

Why in 36 years all the virus ever does is move from one African region to another and it never gets out of Africa?.

Why do you never hear of an infant dying from the disease?

Why are Liberian locals resisting the Ebola centres and accusing them of making people ill?

Why are there not the same hysteria for rabies which has approx 100% deadliness?

Probable answer: Because rabies is real and they can not pin rabies to Africa alone.

I have decided to stop getting my news from western (white man) news media.

Why is this virus so linked to USA, that almost all non-africans that has ever contracted it in 36 years are from the USA?

Many many things about Ebola just do not add up.

PointB: Op, thanks for the invitation. And thank you Berem for acknowledging my contributions to the dynamics of this section

I will be brief.

Re: A Thread For The Wise by PointB: 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
I won't pretend I know all the answers, but I will simply use 'common sense' to answer some.

GenBuhari: Reasons I argue Ebola is not real is if it was real, why would they need to inflate the deaths and conduct so much propaganda.

How do you mean inflate the death? Personally I think the deaths could even be under reported, especially since those affected in poor and remote areas are unlikely to head to hospitals - causing valuable data loss. The 'propaganda' could also be fueled due to access to new news and social media.

Why is there no videos / educational videos of people dying from Ebola and suffering the alleged symptoms?

I wouldn't want the painful death of my loved ones become an object of public perusal and discourse. The dead and dying deserve respect and dignity - they deserve privacy. So videos could be made and used in controlled situation for observations and studies, not for public consumption.

Why is that in 36 years this dangerous virus has only claimed 2,500 lives (according to the propagandist themselves)?
2,500 is not 'only', it's huge! With proper information and disease management, the figures should have been lower.

Why in 36 years all the virus ever does is move from one African region to another and it never gets out of Africa?.
Ill people hardly embark on long journey, let alone across the Atlantic, unless your name is Patrick Sawyer! It is also possible that it was not reported as it did not create an epidemic due to better management. As single death is unfortunate, large number of deaths is statistics! Get it?

Why do you never hear of an infant dying from the disease?
Check explanations two above.

Why are Liberian locals resisting the Ebola centres and accusing them of making people ill?
Ignorance! And ignorance is actually the biggest challenge in the management of this crisis. They need better education, otherwise they are endangering themselves and loved ones. Sawyer resistance and denial led to the death of a few people beside him!

Many many questions that do not add up.

Why are there not the same hysteria for rabies which has approx 100% deadliness? Because rabies is real and they can not pin rabies to Africa alone.

Rabies <> Ebola. If you are infected with Rabies today, you can get vaccination; you can get vaccinated even before the infection. If you contract Ebola, the likelihood of death via hemorrhage fever is very, very high. And as at yet there is no vaccine.

I have decided to stop getting my news from western (white man) news media.

I reckon then then you are not a fan if international club football. Or how else would you know that Chelsea FC defeated lowly Leicester City, or that Man Utd drew with Sunderland? I rather pick and choose, read between the line, than miss out on the vast knowledge available on the international scene via Western Media. Your call!
Re: A Thread For The Wise by PapiWata: 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
To the person who doubts the existence of the Ebola virus, may I suggest that you find your way to Sierra Leone, Liberia or Guinea, and when you get there, head to the first Ebola isolation ward that you can find.

Wearing a white lab coat that you can take along as a disguise for this vital exercise, talk your way into the Ebola isolation ward, and then grab the first patient you see in a full bear hug, allowing the sweat of the patient's wasting body to transfer to your own skin in the process.

Now, with that important step completed, STAY in Sierra Leone for the remaining ten days of your life, and during that time relay your first-hand findings via a internet-connected computer directly to this forum. and to the World Health Organization.

If you can PROVE that you did smear yourself with the sweat from the body of an ill Ebola patient, and that NO infection occurred as a result, your miraculous discovery will earn you world fame and lots of money as CNN, BBC and other media outlets bid high for some of your time.

You sound like a reasonably intelligent person who obviously is DESPERATE to prove that Ebola does not exist, so the very least you can do to build up some credibility is to use your good self as a human guinea-pig that will expose the white man's lies to the world.

Please alert readers of this forum at every stage of your credibility-seeking experiment. Best of luck. All eyes are on you, to show and demonstrate that the entire world is wrong and YOU alone are right, about the disease called Ebola.
Re: A Thread For The Wise by PhockPhockMan: 12:35am On Aug 26, 2014
I won't blame anyone who is expressing any doubt about the reality of the Ebola virus here, especially, the way America wanted to stage a cold war against Nigeria with their customary arm twisting tactics. First, they made the whole world to believe that they have what it takes to get rid of the Ebola menace. They used their biased media to overhype the situation the way they did to " CHIBOK ABDUCTION? ", all in the name of pressuring our government to beg them for the drugs, so that they will line up long list of conditions which includes repealing of gay prohibition law, minimization of Nigeria’s friendship to China, reconsideration of slave vs master style economic trade partnership which Nigeria refused to be part of. If I'm wrong, then someone must explain to me why they refused to include Nigeria in the ebola affected countries that will receive their " Ebola drugs "? Even when it was becoming obvious that Nigeria is making progress in the search for the cure, they used one of their agencies to play it down by calling our drugs, pesticide. IMAGINE.
I believe that Ebola virus is real, but the dramas around it is joke taken too far.
Re: A Thread For The Wise by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 26, 2014
people replying are cherry-pick which points to answer and leaving other points unanswered so I am going to break it down and go through to debate each point individually.

1)Even if is real, and I have my very strong doubts, why the hysteria and panic of a disease that has killed more than 2,500 people in 37 years. that is an average of 67 deaths worldwide per year.It won't surprise me if more people get struck my lightning per year.

I think the hysteria may possibly be designed to panic the targeted African countries and degrade their economies disrupt trade amongst African countries in the region.

I think it may possibly be aimed at selling and profiting from Ebola vaccines which when the vaccines starts killing people it would be reported as Ebola killing more people and panicking more clueless Africans to rush to get vaccinated with the dangerous experimental and unnecessary vaccines.

It could also be to simply panic us into allowing ourselves to become experimental "laboratory animals" for the America's medical experiments.

What do you think?

PhockPhockMan: I won't blame anyone who is expressing any doubt about the reality of the Ebola virus here, especially, the way America wanted to stage a cold war against Nigeria with their customary arm twisting tactics. First, they made the whole world to believe that they have what it takes to get rid of the Ebola menace. They used their biased media to overhype the situation the way they did to " CHIBOK ABDUCTION? ", all in the name of pressuring our government to beg them for the drugs, so that they will line up long list of conditions which includes repealing of gay prohibition law, minimization of Nigeria’s friendship to China, reconsideration of slave vs master style economic trade partnership which Nigeria refused to be part of. If I'm wrong, then someone must explain to me why they refused to include Nigeria in the ebola affected countries that will receive their " Ebola drugs "? Even when it was becoming obvious that Nigeria is making progress in the search for the cure, they used one of their agencies to play it down by calling our drugs, pesticide. IMAGINE.
I believe that Ebola virus is real, but the dramas around it is joke taken too far.

PapiWata: To the person who doubts the existence of the Ebola virus, may I suggest that you find your way to Sierra Leone, Liberia or Guinea, and when you get there, head to the first Ebola isolation ward that you can find.
Wearing a white lab coat that you can take along as a disguise for this vital exercise, talk your way into the Ebola isolation ward, and then grab the first patient you see in a full bear hug, allowing the sweat of the patient's wasting body to transfer to your own skin in the process.
Now, with that important step completed, STAY in Sierra Leone for the remaining ten days of your life, and during that time relay your first-hand findings via a internet-connected computer directly to this forum. and to the World Health Organization.
If you can PROVE that you did smear yourself with the sweat from the body of an ill Ebola patient, and that NO infection occurred as a result, your miraculous discovery will earn you world fame and lots of money as CNN, BBC and other media outlets bid high for some of your time.
You sound like a reasonably intelligent person who obviously is DESPERATE to prove that Ebola does not exist, so the very least you can do to build up some credibility is to use your good self as a human guinea-pig that will expose the white man's lies to the world.
Please alert readers of this forum at every stage of your credibility-seeking experiment. Best of luck. All eyes are on you, to show and demonstrate that the entire world is wrong and YOU alone are right, about the disease called Ebola.

W.H.O. inflated the deaths in Liberia because at a time Liberian president was saying there were 47 deaths, W.H.O.'s stats were indicating that deaths in Liberia was in the region of 200 deaths.

If deaths are under-reported it cannot explain how W.H.O. figures is far higher than those of the President of Liberia. If patients are staying at home and dying it make it even more suspect that they should be resisting the Ebola centres as the president said on the video

If you search youtube for rabies there are plenty of educational videos showing people dying from the disease.

PointB: I won't pretend I know all the answers, but I will simply use 'common sense' to answer some.
How do you mean inflate the death? Personally I think the deaths could even be under reported, especially since those affected in poor and remote areas are unlikely to head to hospitals - causing valuable data loss. The 'propaganda' could also be fueled due to access to new news and social media.
I wouldn't want the painful death of my loved ones become an object of public perusal and discourse. The dead and dying deserve respect and dignity - they deserve privacy. So videos could be made and used in controlled situation for observations and studies, not for public consumption.
2,500 is not 'only', it's huge! With proper information and disease management, the figures should have been lower.
Ill people hardly embark on long journey, let alone across the Atlantic, unless your name is Patrick Sawyer! It is also possible that it was not reported as it did not create an epidemic due to better management. As single death is unfortunate, large number of deaths is statistics! Get it?
Check explanations two above.
Ignorance! And ignorance is actually the biggest challenge in the management of this crisis. They need better education, otherwise they are endangering themselves and loved ones. Sawyer resistance and denial led to the death of a few people beside him!
Rabies <> Ebola. If you are infected with Rabies today, you can get vaccination; you can get vaccinated even before the infection. If you contract Ebola, the likelihood of death via hemorrhage fever is very, very high. And as at yet there is no vaccine.

I reckon then then you are not a fan if international club football. Or how else would you know that Chelsea FC defeated lowly Leicester City, or that Man Utd drew with Sunderland? I rather pick and choose, read between the line, than miss out on the vast knowledge available on the international scene via Western Media. Your call!

Re: A Thread For The Wise by PapiWata: 7:44am On Aug 26, 2014
Let us all give thanks to the self-taught medical expert who is poised to prove the world's medical and scientific communities wrong about the existence of Ebola, and of its climbing death toll in west Africa. No doubt this self-taught expert on all subjects will soon be hailed as the Worlds Most Intelligent Man, and indeed, as the Savior of the Human Race.

Please sir, I do not consider myself smart enough to understand ANY of the random Youtube videos that you have suggested I view as a substitute for a formal education, and as such I would rather take your every pronouncement in this forum as the absolute, irrefutable truth on all subjects and disciplines in which you declare yourself the only credible authority and consultant.

With this in mind, please elaborate on your theory about the non-existence of the Ebola virus, so that I can relay your learned findings to the Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta, as well as the World Health Organization, in order that they discontinue ALL human disease research, and thereafter look to you as their definitive information source on ALL subjects under the sun.

It is a great honor to hear directly from the World's Authority on Everything, so please share more nuggets of your infinite wisdom and speculative conclusions, so that we readers of this forum can then create Youtube videos that will come to be regarded as the final say on everything and anything relating to the scientific AND spiritual aspects of human knowledge.
Re: A Thread For The Wise by PhockPhockMan: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2014
Demdem:

Can anyone be found in ur entire lineage as wise as the great demdem? Constant sucking of Jonathan cocck can never make u wise.
Nairaland greatness, Mtcheeeeewww.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Wise by PhockPhockMan: 11:29am On Aug 26, 2014
egift:

Gbam!
Keep following woman for nyassh, PhockPhock_guy like you.
Re: A Thread For The Wise by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
This is a thread for wise people.

I chose to open this thread because I believe in the adage: " A word is enough for the wise!"

Some people on here clearly require more words than could be uttered in a life time.
PapiWata: Let us all give thanks to the self-taught medical expert who is poised to prove the world's medical and scientific communities wrong about the existence of Ebola, and of its climbing death toll in west Africa. No doubt this self-taught expert on all subjects will soon be hailed as the Worlds Most Intelligent Man, and indeed, as the Savior of the Human Race.

Please sir, I do not consider myself smart enough to understand ANY of the random Youtube videos that you have suggested I view as a substitute for a formal education, and as such I would rather take your every pronouncement in this forum as the absolute, irrefutable truth on all subjects and disciplines in which you declare yourself the only credible authority and consultant.

With this in mind, please elaborate on your theory about the non-existence of the Ebola virus, so that I can relay your learned findings to the Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta, as well as the World Health Organization, in order that they discontinue ALL human disease research, and thereafter look to you as their definitive information source on ALL subjects under the sun.

It is a great honor to hear directly from the World's Authority on Everything, so please share more nuggets of your infinite wisdom and speculative conclusions, so that we readers of this forum can then create Youtube videos that will come to be regarded as the final say on everything and anything relating to the scientific AND spiritual aspects of human knowledge.
Re: A Thread For The Wise by PapiWata: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
GenBuhari: This is a thread for wise people.

I chose to open this thread because I believe in the adage: " A word is enough for the wise!"

Some people on here clearly require more words than could be uttered in a life time.

Thank you professor. One day I will be as wise as your dog, but NEVER as wise as you, no matter how hard I study medicine in your academy.
Re: A Thread For The Wise by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
Seems nobody has been able to explain why BBC and CNN have ignored the deadly Rabies virus still rampant all over the world including the USA itself

Rabies killed approx 100,000 last year alone

Influenza killed approx 300,000 last year alone

Ebola has killed on 2,500 in 36 years

If you can not adequately answer why all the focus is on ebola, then you need to start thinking that perhaps you may be a victim of propaganda

Do you know nobody can find any of the so called dead high profile doctors and nurses on facebook? Is that not suspicious?
Re: A Thread For The Wise by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2014
Re: A Thread For The Wise by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
Re: A Thread For The Wise by mojeer678: 12:14am On Aug 29, 2014

What do you think?

Researcher talks about a case of how epidemic hoaxes are used to sell dangerous vaccines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK_7ZrYlOs8

Ebola vaccine share stocks rise on back of epidemic propaganda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dqxZr_iY6c

Some ground rules:

I'm highly flattered to be considered worthy to join in this cerebral discussion.

The MOA (mode of action) of this strain of Ebola is highly suspect and most likely is a weaponised version of the 'normal' virus.

Anyone who has been following the way the slime media and the WHO have been scaring people with the reportage of the 'outbreak' would sense that there is more than meets the eye.

Without wishing to derail the thread, I believe more good can be done if we share information as to how we can really and fully protect ourselves and loved ones from this scourge and that without any reliance on the Z(ombie)Mapp they probably have huge stake in the share/stock options!

This is from jimstone:

The actual way ebola kills is by causing a severe cytokine release in blood vessel walls, which if already irritated by a viral assault, will rupture from the irritation caused by a strong cytokine release. With regard to ebola, the exact cytokine is called IL-6, which is inhibited by 41 percent with adequate vitamin C present. This means, that from this mode of action alone, vitamin C will reduce the impact of ebola by 41 percent. If you combine this with the fact that vitamin C will strengthen the blood vessel walls as well, the two ways vitamin C helps will work in combination to prevent death from ebola, especially if ebola, which removes all vitamin C weakens the blood vessel walls by removing vitamin C to begin with. But there is more to this than that, diet can play a huge role.

The bottom line is that it really appears ebola can be beaten just by eating the correct foods and getting enough vitamin C (and absent correct foods, vitamin C is pretty much a magic bullet) but diet can also help a LOT.

See: www.jimstonefreelance.com
Re: A Thread For The Wise by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 29, 2014
So are you sure that Ebola exists at all?

Do you know that of all the African Doctors and nurses that have died, none of them seem to have a facebook account - meaning that the deaths being reported are most likely hoaxed.
mojeer678:

I'm highly flattered to be considered worthy to join in this cerebral discussion.

The MOA (mode of action) of this strain of Ebola is highly suspect and most likely is a weaponised version of the 'normal' virus.

Anyone who has been following the way the slime media and the WHO have been scaring people with the reportage of the 'outbreak' would sense that there is more than meets the eye.

Without wishing to derail the thread, I believe more good can be done if we share information as to how we can really and fully protect ourselves and loved ones from this scourge and that without any reliance on the Z(ombie)Mapp they probably have huge stake in the share/stock options!

This is from jimstone:

The actual way ebola kills is by causing a severe cytokine release in blood vessel walls, which if already irritated by a viral assault, will rupture from the irritation caused by a strong cytokine release. With regard to ebola, the exact cytokine is called IL-6, which is inhibited by 41 percent with adequate vitamin C present. This means, that from this mode of action alone, vitamin C will reduce the impact of ebola by 41 percent. If you combine this with the fact that vitamin C will strengthen the blood vessel walls as well, the two ways vitamin C helps will work in combination to prevent death from ebola, especially if ebola, which removes all vitamin C weakens the blood vessel walls by removing vitamin C to begin with. But there is more to this than that, diet can play a huge role.

The bottom line is that it really appears ebola can be beaten just by eating the correct foods and getting enough vitamin C (and absent correct foods, vitamin C is pretty much a magic bullet) but diet can also help a LOT.

See: www.jimstonefreelance.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gej Gave A Shameful Speech At The Un Summit. What Does This Mean For Nigeria? / APC Is Not Serious At All / Governor Orji's Son Picks House Of Assembly Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.