Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

INSIDE KUJE PRISON ABUJA: A Word For The Wise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INSIDE KUJE PRISON ABUJA: A Word For The Wise (2311 Views)

List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison / Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison / Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INSIDE KUJE PRISON ABUJA: A Word For The Wise by Freegift75: 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
-------------INSIDE KUJE PRISON ABUJA-------------

The Kuje Prison is located in Abuja, Nigeria. Though not as well-known as the Kirikiri Maximum Security Prison in Lagos, its notoriety is growing. In the 1990s, Kuje established its unsavory reputation as the place pro- democracy activists and critics of government were sent by the military regime.

.............WHAT GOES ON IN THE PRISON...................

I was to write a false statement claiming to have been told by Henry about the bomb plot and naming the following persons as his conspirators: Former Head of State, General Ibrahim Babangida, Chief Raymond Dokpesi, Mallam Nasir El Rufai, Chief Timipre Sylva, and Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan. I bluntly refused.

To maintain pressure on me, I was told that my son would be implicated in the bomb matter, my containers of legitimate imports then at the Tin Can Port would be impounded and my business destroyed. I still did not budge, tossing their lifeline back with royal disdain.

When they realized I was not going to connive in their scheme, they became formal and reverted to the main reason for my arrest. I was asked for the MEND password which I told them I did not know. They bound me in a chair, took off my trousers and clamped a device to my penis. My legs were then put inside a basin of water. The
device when turned on passed a high voltage of electricity to my body and I lost consciousness.
This was on Monday October 18 at about 6pm. When I regained consciousness, I discovered I was at the National Hospital emergency room. I remember the doctors asking why I had trauma marks on my chest where the SSS doctor performed Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR). The SSS operatives were evasive in answering questions at the hospital. That night I was released and taken to rest for the night at the State House Clinic. That was the last time a torture was carried out on me.

-----------------------------------------
Extracted from the link below:
www.pambazuka.net/en/category.php/features/85763

Now, what will be the experience of Dokpesi, Metuh and others in KUJE PRISON right now?

THE FEAR OF KUJE PRISON should be the beginning of wise decision to cooperate with EFCC to refund looted money. (FALAE Take Note...)
Re: INSIDE KUJE PRISON ABUJA: A Word For The Wise by Gbengais(m): 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
Re: INSIDE KUJE PRISON ABUJA: A Word For The Wise by dukie25: 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
Was this the same prison Bubu stayed at?
Re: INSIDE KUJE PRISON ABUJA: A Word For The Wise by Freegift75: 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
dukie25:
Was this the same prison Bubu stayed at?

Waec question

Ask IBB

2 Likes

Re: INSIDE KUJE PRISON ABUJA: A Word For The Wise by ikedi94(m): 12:24am On Jan 16, 2016
hw dis wan take bring bk our budget
Re: INSIDE KUJE PRISON ABUJA: A Word For The Wise by Freegift75: 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
ikedi94:
hw dis wan take bring bk our budget

I don't blame a 22 yrs old like you because you still have a childish brain and you can not see beyond your nose.
Re: INSIDE KUJE PRISON ABUJA: A Word For The Wise by ikedi94(m): 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
Freegift75:

I don't blame a 22 yrs old like you because you still have a childish brain and you can not see beyond your nose.
c wu has a matured brain,well i dnt av time 4 idiots lyk u.. U think am one of those pple dat u ll insult,and we ll start blasting each other in one thread.. Am nt.. Think of hw u ll affect ur family and ur self..coz am sure u r d black sheep of ur family..

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck jonathan Eye Was Successfully Operated (pix) / Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 / During And After The Flood In Ondo Town Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.